Wrestling Forum banner
1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
3,855 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
If there's one person on the roster I'm the most annoyed about getting constant exposure, it's Nia (or Jinder). Not just because she herself sucks, but because she makes everyone else around her look worse, because of the fact that she needs to be protected both during the match, and the result of it.

This would be less of a problem, if we saw alot less of her, but almost every week it's her just throwing around her opponent and them being mostly unable to do much back because she's so heavy and terrible at selling. Then some kind of fuck finish to protect her.

Almost every single mid-level match involves her. Why not Sasha vs Emma? Or Mickie vs Bayley? Something, anything that's not Sasha or Bayley rag dolling themselves around to try and make Nia look like an even slightly competent "monster".

This is also ignoring how dangerous to her opponents she is. She's needs to go away, there's no room for a talentless monster in a 6 person division.

·
Registered
5,244 Posts
Yeah, I seriously don't want to see another Jax match with Sasha....Like had WWE did anything remotely resembly a storyline, Jax vs Bliss would have been the title match from their friendship falling out. I mean wasn't Jax her supposed body guard for a short while, I mean they never ran with the angle, but it would have been awesome, cause Jax would have saved her title from Sasha, Bayley, but then let Sasha take the belt off Bliss, so then Bliss would feud,with rematch, and Jax tags along, leading to triple threat, and then a falling out big match at Summer Slam.

Instead Bayley was going just for the heck of it, didn't give anyone else a chance. Then Bayley gets hurt in an empty match versus Jax, which did zero hyping for her PPV match, luckily she was out the picture, so WWE can at least give all the women a chance, but at this point, its a fucking slap in the face, to give every girl a shot, when every god dam last person knew no one but Sasha would win, and every last god dam person knew Jax would win. WWE has really shitty way of doing everything. Its like super boring predictable.

The lamest part of the RAW Women's Title story line.......Emma's side story was the biggest story of all, and was used for about 5 seconds, rather than cash in on it, they let Jax face Sasha, despite injuring the last #1.

·
You spent too much time looking at my avatar and s
7,825 Posts
The absolute worst part of her...

She's supposed to be a big monster, vicious, beast, heel of destruction right?

But she walks out to this.. The most corny, upbeat pop sounding "face" theme song possible.. How is anyone supposed to take her seriously as a monster heel when she's walking down the ramp to a song that sounds like it was produced for a teenagers shampoo commercial?

·
Registered
4,761 Posts
i think she's slowly but surely getting some decent crowd reactions. The more she's been wrestling the more confident she's looked.

The division isn't bad because of her.

·
Registered
57 Posts
I hate her too be honest (performer not the person). She's the biggest reason for the match quality going down the shitter, way more so than Alexa. They won't give the other mid card women a chance too work with Sasha for more than 4 mins either.

The one time we got Sasha vs someone above half decent (Bayley) for more than 5mins, it was the best main roster women's match in months to no one's surprise. Nia just drags them all down constantly.

·
Registered
3,855 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 · (Edited)
i think she's slowly but surely getting some decent crowd reactions. The more she's been wrestling the more confident she's looked.

The division isn't bad because of her.
It's not bad because of her, it's certainly worse because of her tho.

Overprotected, overexposed, dangerous. They shouldn't have to sacrifice everyone else in the division just to give her matches in the hope that she'll one day get better. Do it at house shows.

·
Premium Member
591 Posts
I really don't understand why I'm supposed to be intimidated by an obese woman that will die if i kick her in the knee and she collapses under her weight. Seriously, how is she supposed to be intimidating? The only thing I'd be afraid of is if she falls how high the shaking will be on the Richter scale?

On top of that, she sucks on the mic, and in the ring. Literally no good qualities.

·
Registered
120 Posts
Yeah, I agree with everyone else here. She's a bad performer and she botches constantly which will probably end up injuring someone. At this point, if they keep putting Sasha with her, Sasha's either going to kill herself with her own botches or Nia's going to kill her.

·
Registered
3,855 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Yeah, I agree with everyone else here. She's a bad performer and she botches constantly which will probably end up injuring someone. At this point, if they keep putting Sasha with her, Sasha's either going to kill herself with her own botches or Nia's going to kill her.
A bit too late for "probably".

·
Registered
3,893 Posts
They want to push her as a monster. But they also realize she's not that good. But she is related to the Rock. But there are other more marketable women on the roster. But-

Her push is basically this:

·
Premium Member
26,987 Posts
Should go back to NXT. Her level of ring work is doing the division no favors specially with how much they want to feature her.

·
Registered
1,625 Posts
I'd find her a lot more bearable if they didn't keep pretending she's such a power house when she's clearly an overweight slob. Her attire doesn't help but there's nothing they can really do, she's so far away from being in shape it's painfully obvious despite how they've built her.

Nia has managed the challenging feat of being worse than Alexa Bliss. Both are shockingly bad but at least Bliss brings her looks to the table even if she's poor at everything else. Nia has absolutely no redeeming features, other then being Samoan which is obviously a important thing for Vince.

The limbo she's in of not being trusted with the title but being made to look dominant in such a small division is arguably the worst piece of prolonged booking in WWE history. It's utterly ridiculous to have a woman In such a small division who dominates everyone yet can't ever become the number one contender because she inexplicably loses clean to someone she squashed the week before.

Apparently she's good friends with Bliss outside the ring. Hopefully they're both released so they can take their friendship elsewhere, together they're absolute cancer to any women's division with aspirations of being taken seriously.

·
Premium Member
A New Face Every Month
3,850 Posts
Its also annoying how she squashes people bigger than Alexa in 2 seconds yet somehow gets nowhere near a title shot.

We all know Sasha is winning next week, what exactly is the point of having a big woman like her if she gets beaten easily by people half her size? :lol

·
Registered
5,969 Posts
She seems like a nice enough chick behind the scenes. But as a performer, she's not very good. She secured a spot on Total Divas too, so I don't see her going anywhere.

·
Registered
91 Posts
but she's wrong she is like most girls. Walk into any Wal-Mart or McDonald's, most girls look like her in America. It's people like Sasha and Alexa who are not like most girls.
lol

Agreed, walmart and mcdonalds are full of fatties.

But go to any trendy place or a mall in a major city and you will find a ton of girls that put sasha and even Alexa to shame.

·
Registered
1,625 Posts
lol

Agreed, walmart and mcdonalds are full of fatties.

But go to any trendy place or a mall in a major city and you will find a ton of girls that put sasha and even Alexa to shame.

Someone needed to say this, None of the women in the company are exceptionally attractive so it's strange to see how thirsty some of the people on here are over fairly average looking women.

1 - 19 of 19 Posts