Wrestling Forum banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
84 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Someone asked Killer Kross why Liv Morgan looked like Scarlett to which all Kross said in response was “great question” he did absolutely nothing wrong and Nia Jax told him he better “take a fucking seat” first of all you talentless Walking Caution sign, you absolutely have not earned the right to talk to people like that. You think you can because he’s at the PC building but you haven’t did shit your entire career except hurt yourself and other women, you’re an absolute shit stain to the company and you were only signed because you’re big. You have 0 in ring skills, you can’t work a match without hurting yourself and others, you have no mic skills, you have no character, no presence, and no drawing power. Who looks at Nia Jax and thinks that she is money or thinks she intimidating? She’s fucking trash in every category and she really has some nerve talking shit to someone that has more talent in his finger than she has in her entire body. Scarlett is also more talented. I wish Nia was released because she brings nothing to the table. She wishes she had 1/16th of the talent that Kross and Scarlett have.

·
Premium Member
16,904 Posts
Someone asked Killer Kross why Liv Morgan looked like Scarlett to which all Kross said in response was “great question” he did absolutely nothing wrong and Nia Jax told him he better “take a fucking seat” first of all you talentless Walking Caution sign, you absolutely have not earned the right to talk to people like that. You think you can because he’s at the PC building but you haven’t did shit your entire career except hurt yourself and other women, you’re an absolute shit stain to the company and you were only signed because you’re big. You have 0 in ring skills, you can’t work a match without hurting yourself and others, you have no mic skills, you have no character, no presence, and no drawing power. Who looks at Nia Jax and thinks that she is money or thinks she intimidating? She’s fucking trash in every category and she really has some nerve talking shit to someone that has more talent in his finger than she has in her entire body. Scarlett is also more talented. I wish Nia was released because she brings nothing to the table. She wishes she had 1/16th of the talent that Kross and Scarlett have.
Why don't you send this to Nia Jax? I cannot help you here in rants.

·
Premium Member
14,802 Posts
You have 0 in ring skills, you can’t work a match without hurting yourself and others, you have no mic skills, you have no character, no presence, and no drawing power.
Let me see if I have this right.

Her lack of ring skills, mic skills, character, presence and drawing power disqualifies her from "talking to people like that".

Okay but...

I’ve sent a shit ton directly to her.
...how many asses have you put in the seats again?

·
Registered
84 Posts
Discussion Starter #9

Her lack of ring skills, mic skills, character, presence and drawing power disqualifies her from "talking to people like that".

Okay but...

How many has she? Nobody pays to see Nia Jax. She’s not a big star, so for her to talk down to other talents and fans she can eat a fat dick for that. Also, you’re ignored.

·
Registered
84 Posts
Discussion Starter #10

Okay but...

Love how you try to tell me that I can’t tell her off because “I’m not a wrestler” fucking retard.

·
Registered
338 Posts
Nia has Carte Blanche thanks to her cousin. Unfortunately nothing is gonna make her go away.

Now if they have her disappear to NXT so I dont have to see her or Charles I'd be ecstatic

·
Premium Member
14,802 Posts
Love how you try to tell me that I can’t tell her off because “I’m not a wrestler” fucking retard.
I'm not telling you that you can't tell her off because you're not a wrestler. I'm telling you that you can't tell her off because you have no drawing power, which is why you said she can't tell anyone else off.

Those are your qualifications, not mine. In other words, you failed to meet your own qualifications. As a result, the only retard here is...

·
Banned
3,833 Posts
I will say that the Nia Jax "YAY FOR BEING A FAT MESS" moment when she beat Alexa at WrestleMania XXXIV was one of the most depressing SJW snowflake moments in professional wrestling history.

·
Registered
5,505 Posts
Yeah, Nia Jax is an absolute waste of space. There's other wrestlers I fucking hate, but if I absolutely had to, I could say something positive about them.

Hogan- understood how to control a crowd probably better than any wrestler ever.

Bret Hart- made it easier to suspend disbelief with how seriously he took wrestling.

Jinder Mahal- clearly works extremely hard for his physique and didn't let getting fired from WWE keep him down.

Nia Jax does not have a single redeeming quality. She has zero wrestling talent, charisma or mic skills, looks like a Biggest Loser contestant, and to top it all off, she comes across like a massive cunt in literally every setting. Playing a heel on TV- fine, but in plenty of non-kayfabe interviews, reality show appearances (I know) and bullshit Tweets like this, she's consistently a massive bitch. She offers nothing of value, is only employed because of her family, has an insane sense of entitlement... oh, and she's frequently hurt other wrestlers since she doesn't know her own strength.

Nia Jax= THE WORST.

·
Banned
3,833 Posts
Yeah, Nia Jax is an absolute waste of space. There's other wrestlers I fucking hate, but if I absolutely had to, I could say something positive about them.

Hogan- understood how to control a crowd probably better than any wrestler ever.

Bret Hart- made it easier to suspend disbelief with how seriously he took wrestling.

Jinder Mahal- clearly works extremely hard for his physique and didn't let getting fired from WWE keep him down.

Nia Jax does not have a single redeeming quality. She has zero wrestling talent, charisma or mic skills, looks like a Biggest Loser contestant, and to top it all off, she comes across like a massive cunt in literally every setting. Playing a heel on TV- fine, but in plenty of non-kayfabe interviews, reality show appearances (I know) and bullshit Tweets like this, she's consistently a massive bitch. She offers nothing of value, is only employed because of her family, has an insane sense of entitlement... oh, and she's frequently hurt other wrestlers since she doesn't know her own strength.

Nia Jax= THE WORST.
Co-sign.

There are actually very, very few wrestlers like Jax, wrestlers that bring absolutely nothing to the table. At least the Bellas are hot. At least Natalya is a good technical wrestler and can lead a match. At least Ember Moon has a cool finisher. Nia has, without exaggeration, absolutely nothing positive about her.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts