Wrestling Forum banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
WF's resident Big Dog
8,098 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
She's not like most girls...

Hopefully we see more of her during this feud with Alexa, sadly I doubt she wins the belt but she needs to come out looking better

:lol this is very badly done

·
Registered
24,457 Posts
Re: Official Nia Jax thread

She’s someone who can look great against people like Bayley (a great seller) and Sasha (a great seller) and unlike others I think she does show flashes of brilliance but usually that is covered up flashes of BotchaMania.

·
Registered
2,703 Posts
Worst attire in wrestling today? Probably

·
A stanning today 💋
9,045 Posts
Thicc Queen: Nia Jax Appreciation Station

Because she’ll probably walk out the champion at WM and she’s gotten over big time recently, why not

·
Baby It's Violence
7,122 Posts
The thread name gets an A :lol

I'll be honest, hated her and thought she was a botch machine a year ago. Now, she's decent and actually entertaining at times, and on occasion (like the Asuka match tonight) can be a decent big monster heel.

·
A stanning today 💋
9,045 Posts
The thread name gets an A :lol

I'll be honest, hated her and thought she was a botch machine a year ago. Now, she's decent and actually entertaining at times, and on occasion (like the Asuka match tonight) can be a decent big monster heel.
I’ve always liked her since the pairing with Eva even though she’s a little wooden. But underrated for sure, I know people here perceive her as some entitled prick but she’s putting in the work and improving fast as a result

·
Baby It's Violence
7,122 Posts
I’ve always liked her since the pairing with Eva even though she’s a little wooden. But underrated for sure, I know people here perceive her as some entitled prick but she’s putting in the work and improving fast as a result
I think with Braun getting so hot as the big chaotic monster, that people see Nia as the female version of Braun in a way, since she's so much bigger than the other women. They love watching her tossing them around :lol

But she is improving, I'll give her that.

·
TEAM KICK!
9,429 Posts
Merged :mckinney

·
Blessed Child of God
2,917 Posts
I'm really looking forward to the match between Nia and Alexa at WM. I enjoy watching Nia so much. She's improved in the ring....her voice can be extremely shrill though so I feel she needs to work on that some more. Anyway, I'm looking way more forward to this one than the Charlotte/Asuka match

·
Benson, Charisma and Camila Mendes Fan. King Of Th
16,528 Posts
Nia Jaxx is getting better in the ring and her acting too. I am actually happy that she is getting this push towards the title picture and beating Alexa Bliss at WM in a week and 6 days. She paid her dues and worked hard to get to where she is at right now.

·
Blessed Child of God
2,917 Posts
Congrats to the NEW RAW WOMEN'S CHAMPION!!! So so happy for Nia!!! She's worked hard and I love that she won it at Wrestlemania. I'm assuming since Asuka lost, she's come out tomorrow night and beat Nia for the belt.....I would be sad if that happened but I'm expecting it anyway.

1 - 18 of 18 Posts