Wrestling Forum banner

1 - 20 of 125 Posts

·
Premium Member
11,108 Posts
Re: Nia jax calls out RAW creative on Twitter.

She's not wrong. Since the brand split, SD has largely done a much better job at finding something for all of their women to do.

·
Registered
1,625 Posts

On one hand Nia is correct.

On the other hand she should be quiet and thankful she's still employed because she's absolutely awful.

The women already take up far too much time on Raw without resulting in 6 man tags every week it would be hard to fit more on the card.

·
The Final Kid
3,397 Posts

It is true. RAW just uses Bliss and Bayley for the most part.
This is completely false. They just added a mixed tag match at Extreme Rules with Sasha and Alicia Fox, y'all bitched that Fox wasn't used properly and that Sasha was always taking the spotlight and now they're both in a storyline that doesn't involve any title, y'all just love to complain without even seeing what's in front of you. Plus Jax just teamed up with Alexa Bliss a couple of weeks ago and maybe that'll continue.

The division is fine, can it get better? Sure, but let's not pretend that's all white or black. I'll gladly take what they're doing right now rather than just put every woman on the show in a clusterfuck MITB ladder match.

·
Team Narcisse
7,940 Posts

I've said it before. Unless Nia

A. Greatly improves in the ring where she can actually sell big woman dominance.

B. Gets some of that weight off so that smaller women can actually work with her.

That she's going nowhere as anything but Bliss' bodygaurd. If they even follow through on that. Which I am starting to have my doubts.

·
Fearless University Graduate
16,123 Posts

Unless things have drastically changed both divisions are garbage. But yeah Raw tends to just focus around two people.

·
Banned
2,548 Posts

She's right. Of course, now I expect her to be sent down to Nxt or cut for speaking up.

·
Registered
17,523 Posts

Nia should've been sent to Smackdown Inthe shakeup

·
Registered
16,460 Posts

Since the draft split, the women has been one of the divisions totally damaged by this. I haven't found anything redeemable on the main roster. And its gtting worse every week. Which is a shame, Cos I like a lot of the women, but they have all been booked so badly. It's like WWE have gone back to piss break divas again. What happened to this so called "women's revolution" (oh that's right its still going on in NxT). My only guess is Vince was like "drop this women's revolution shit, it's not working"

I am ceasing to care right now. The women are way better than what WWE are doing to them.

I hope the rumours are true and that after the Women's Tournament (which I am super excited for) the women get their own show on the network where they can all be given time to shine, isntead of 15 minutes out of 3 hours total on RAw or Smackdown, maybe even have production of creative and bookers who actually give a crap about the division too. Raw and Smackdown obviously show little interest in the division and are clueless on how to use them,

That Alexa shit show on Raw was all I needed for me to not give a crap anymore. Unless WWE get their fingers out of their asses I'll be taking piss breaks during womens matches again, or channel changing, this shit WWE are doing with them is inexcusable.

·
Registered
659 Posts

If nia was used on monday maybe that awful segment would not have happened,or at least alexa would have someone 2 play out off,i undestand that the wwe wants 2 have nia jax therefore bayley can overcome the odds since they could not let her do it again flair,but they fucked up there bayley should have ended the ppv streak at mania,they are trying 2 backtrack and make her the underdog now,but its 2 late,people wont get invested in a underdog you clearly already placed a ceiling on

·
WeeWoo WeeWoo
20,073 Posts

SD definitely does objectively have more segments involving all women.

I mean...RAW has just been Sasha vs Charlotte, then Charlotte vs Bayley, now Bayley vs Bliss.

Oh, and a bit of a side hint of Alicia vs Sasha.

Whether you like the RAW women more or not isn't the question, but fact of the matter is Smackdown uses their women more and to a better extent. The trainwreck of a segment on RAW that killed a hyped crowd is evidence of that.

·
Bleep, bloop, bloam, goodbye to your home.
7,760 Posts

I hope Nia realises that not ENTIRE women's division in SDL has been utilized. Naomi doesn't defend her title.. Infact i dont think we have even seen her with the title that much.

·
Registered
2,837 Posts

Oh shut up ya fatty.

#Bodyshaming

90% of women's wrestling is terrible, on Smackdown Carmella looks like she is afraid to take bumps and hit the ropes full force, throwing a ladder into the mix isn't going to change anything.

People usually go to the bathroom or to the concessions during women's matches, that's why Smackdown usually consolidates all of their women into one segment every week. The only reason the women's division has any type of relevancy on RAW right now is because Alex Bliss is hot and pretty decent at talking on a mic.

·
WeeWoo WeeWoo
20,073 Posts

Oh shut up ya fatty.

#Bodyshaming

90% of women's wrestling is terrible, on Smackdown Carmella looks like she is afraid to take bumps and hit the ropes full force, throwing a ladder into the mix isn't going to change anything.

People usually go to the bathroom or to the concessions during women's matches, that's why Smackdown usually consolidates all of their women into one segment every week. The only reason the women's division has any type of relevancy on RAW right now is because Alex Bliss is hot and pretty decent at talking on a mic.
And got shit all over doing her shitty segment with Bayley, and no it was not heel heat she was getting. :lmao That was go away heat if I ever saw it and it wasted, what...10, maybe 15 minutes of time?

Whereas Smackdown's crowd cheered and even gave a "Holy Shit" chant for the women, and that was even prior to the novelty of the MITB match being announced for them.

Like I said, it's not about the women you like, it's about who is better booked. I don't care that you wanna bone Alexa Bliss, fact of the matter is the RAW division is poorly booked and is killing the stock of all women involved.

1 - 20 of 125 Posts