Wrestling Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 4238 Posts

·
The North Remembers
20,747 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hawks vs Avs in Western Conference finals, plz.

I'ma try to watch more hockey this year than I did last season (and pretty much every season since Roy retired/ESPN stopped carrying hockey).

Do work, hockey fans.

·
Friends Come And Go,Banners Hang Forever
25,581 Posts
Re: NHL thread. 2011-12 season.

Ducks champions, Canucks out in the second round, and Oilers coming last again would be the best season.

·
30,976 Posts

I agree with you UDFK, except scratch everything you said and have the Leafs win the cup.

·
Men of Mayhem
7,330 Posts

I would love for the Leafs to win, but I am a Wings fan at heart and after last season I am a pretty pissed one.

But not to get too far ahead of myself I am rather excited for the season to begin.

·
25,581 Posts

I think Leafs fans should be hoping just for the playoffs, not a cup since that's a long ways away.

·
30,976 Posts

Incredibly hawt does your becoming of a hawks fan directly correlate to the year they won the Stanley Cup?

·
The North Remembers
20,747 Posts
Discussion Starter #9

Hawks are going to hoist the cup.

They would have gone further last season if not for injuries hurting their chemistry. I mean, look what they did last season to the more talented Canucks.

·
Old School
4,783 Posts

I wasn't sure if we were still a solid team after the departures of Richards and Carter, but the Flyers look like real contenders this year.

Can't wait for tomorrow.

·
30,976 Posts

There's major pressure on the Flyers this year after they traded away 2 of their top offensive weapons in order to have the cap room needed to sign the top goalie available. Something they've desperately needed in a while is a goalie and was it worth it will be a big question.

·
25,581 Posts

Nucks have the most pressure for their nonstop failing every year and especially after choking away that Cup last year and not even scoring in game 7. Its still so much fun making fun of their fans though, they have no one to blame but themselves and their arrogance though.

·
30,976 Posts

It's probably best for the Nucks to stay away from the deep in the playoffs or the city might get burned to the ground this year if they lose again.

·
Malkamania
7,889 Posts

Hawks vs Avs in Western Conference finals, plz.

I'ma try to watch more hockey this year than I did last season (and pretty much every season since Roy retired/ESPN stopped carrying hockey).

Do work, hockey fans.
Avs won't even make the playoffs lol, still way to young of a team and if they somehow make it in, they will be bounced in the first round.

Penguins will be hoisting the cup this year, will beat the Hawks in 6.

Malkin wins Art Ross and Crosby wins Conn Smythe.

·
25,581 Posts

Without any bias, I think the Capitals have the best chance to win this year if they play like they are capable of. They are hungry and I'm sure Ovie wants and needs that Cup.

·
30,976 Posts

They are the favourite I do believe. Not that that really matters.

·
30,976 Posts

I'm leaning towards the Hawks which is a major ugh with my girlfriends' dad being a Hawks fan. I'll have to hear about it all over again.

1 - 20 of 4238 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.