Wrestling Forum banner

1 - 20 of 99 Posts

·
Registered
691 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

New Generation Wrestling is looking for a co-host of a weekly show, NGW Rampage. And what better way to find someone than find the best booker capable for the job than starting a competition. Anyone may sign up, it doesn’t matter if you currently run a federation, because you come to NGW as the co-host when you are ready to. If in the case of you running a federation on BTB, once your federation runs it’s course you can then be a part of NGW.

The Requirement:
-Must be available to write one show a week
Deadlines close 26th of October!

Once I get all entries I will pick a certain amount of people to go onto the next round. From there the finalist will battle it off to become the Co-Owner of NGW!

·
WF BTB Hall of Famer
2,519 Posts
I would but I'm caught up in RoG and Tribute at the moment, I'll be around for the next one tho ;)

·
Banned
3,331 Posts
hmmm....I have my own thread but I may possibly do this, I will get back to you later.

·
Registered
691 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Ok Guys here is the deal,
ANYONE MAY ENTER, if you are running a federation it doesn't matter at all. Because you choose when you become the co-owner of NGW. So if you currently own a federation, you can wait for it to run it's course.
NGW Idol is a once and only competition, and will never be around again...yep thats right scott. :D

I also encourange new peeps to BTB to sign up...NGW Idol will not require much time at all...so don't be scared to sign up:cool: ;)

Reactions: The_Showstopper

·
Banned
3,331 Posts
I have fallen in to peer pressure :no:

I am in Jarrod :agree:

·
WF BTB Hall of Famer
2,519 Posts
May as well, give me something to do on top of everything else.......

·
Registered
691 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Ok Guys:cool:

Participants as of yet:
Grendrill
Orton17
The_Showstopper
Rage

Thanks guys for entering, the cut off date to enter is in 1 weeks time;)

·
Banned
887 Posts
I'm in Jarrod, maybe this will be my BTB Promotion Return, if I win.

-Andy

·
Registered
1,907 Posts
I'll be in this as I have been looking to book shows with someone for a while but I have some tough competition!

·
Registered
691 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
Thats alright Kermack.
Now guys, it would be handy if you read the NGW Thread so you get a feel for the characters and fueds, because you willl need to know them, especially if you end up winning:D

For anyone who hasn't signed up yet, you now have till Monday.

Participants as of yet:
Grendrill
Orton17
The_Showstopper
Rage
Doc_of_Thuganomics
goldberg0069
ADEngstrom

1 - 20 of 99 Posts