• Yes

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No

Votes: 1 100.0%
1741 - 1760 of 1992 Posts

· Registered
Inconsequential bubonic plague looking bitch
5,876 Posts
Some losses hurt more than others. Losing to Minnesota after having so many chances late on (including a dropped TD on 4th and goal from the 1) is pretty brutal. On the plus side, past Jets teams would have folded at 20-3 down, and several of our Playoff rivals lost today too.

· Likes wrestling....
14,432 Posts
Some losses hurt more than others. Losing to Minnesota after having so many chances late on (including a dropped TD on 4th and goal from the 1) is pretty brutal. On the plus side, past Jets teams would have folded at 20-3 down, and several of our Playoff rivals lost today too.

At least you were not embarressed today.

The Titans traditionally have one game mid season every year, usually against an NFC team, where the wheels come off. I excpect a better effort next week.

At least the Jags lost....

Cowboys taking care of business against the Colts. Matt Ryan looking like, well 2020's Matt Ryan.

Titans magic number is one.

· Likes wrestling....
14,432 Posts
Been listening to sports talk in Nashville today.

Man people are doom and gloom on the Titans. The offensive line is in shambles. Treylon Burks took a vicious hit to the head and maybe out for a while. Big Jeff Simmons does not look like the same player since his injury and Denico Autry being out has killed our pass rush.

Titans need to win Sunday put the division away and concentrate on getting healthy.

The Bengals appear to be proving me wrong. I just did not believe in this team but it seems like they have rebuilt their Offensive Line and are coming into form at just the right time.

· Registered
5,876 Posts
En route to your 5th winning season in a row, so it’s unusual for the GM to be canned. Drafting has been a bit sketchy in the last few years though, and not being able to re-sign AJ Brown was a big blow.

· Likes wrestling....
14,432 Posts
En route to your 5th winning season in a row, so it’s unusual for the GM to be canned. Drafting has been a bit sketchy in the last few years though, and not being able to re-sign AJ Brown was a big blow.
Brown forced the Titans hand. He was not re-signing here. He was buddies with Hurts.
He played the national media into thinking he was the victim, a narrative we saw last week. However the local media from day one understood AJ wanted a big deal the Titans could not afford.

I do not understand this firing at all. I still think their has to be a moral failure.

But to be honest we have a really bad offensive line and no Wr's, so maybe it' an owner just holding a bad drafter accountable?

· Registered
5,876 Posts
Beaten by a 98 yard drive in the final two minutes, led by a QB who only signed on Tuesday, and with an interception and sack negated by penalties. As defeats go, I doubt it gets much more painful than that.

· Likes wrestling....
14,432 Posts
Okay based on that injury report I do not think the Titans can win tomorrow, even against the Jags.

This team is falling apart physically, four more starters out tomorrow.

We will have 5 of 11 actual starters playing on deffense, and Big Jeff is paying hurt.
Bet on the Jags to cover.

· Super Moderator
Go ahead, make my day
36,967 Posts
Cowboys are an embarrassment. Even if they end up winning, imagine not destroying the Texans.

· Registered
5,876 Posts
Texans with a nice tank job at the end! Dallas were fucked otherwise… :D

Not a surprising loss for us against Buffalo, two fumbles and a dumb encroachment penalty too much to overcome. Mike White is one tough bastard though, has to be QB for the rest of the season.

· Likes wrestling....
14,432 Posts
Man I hate to be right about this.

It's just almost impossible to win with so many injuries. The Titans had four starters playing defense.

This team is not good right now.

Luckily we play in the worst division in football. Just win one more game and get healthy. Do your best in the playoff game, win or lose rebuild begins in 2023.

· Likes wrestling....
14,432 Posts
Cowboys are an embarrassment. Even if they end up winning, imagine not destroying the Texans.
Cat the Cowboys might win the Super Bowl this year. I really think they have a shot. The Texans crept up on them. I can see the Cowboys looking past them, the Texans trying to win for state pride.

I really think the Cowboys are a better team than the Eagles.

1741 - 1760 of 1992 Posts