Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No

Votes: 1 100.0%
1201 - 1220 of 1275 Posts

·
Registered
DEREK CARR IS ALL ELITE/AVALONS #1 FAN
4,459 Posts
Tomorrows my birthday so I'm going to claim that the entire weekend will be an extended party....

Usually my bday is middle of the week so friday is cool I'll have a proper bash and recover watching football for 3 days lol.

Raiders in the wildcard let's go baby JUST WIN!!!

·
Likes wrestling....
11,410 Posts
i hope, I HOPE that the Colts cost the Jaguars the playoffs next season, they costed us the playoffs, why shouldnt we give them payback?
The Jags did not cost you the playoffs. Your team did. They should have not lost the 7 other games and considering the Colts have not won in Jacksonville since 2014 you could have seen that coming.

Look the Colts are one of he luckiest organizations in the NFL, a small market team that has somehow remained competitive year in year out, including one Super Bowl win. This was done during the salary cap era (hard to do) with generational quaterbacks. Lots of NFL teams would kill for the Colts last 20 years.

I would not be shocked, with Ballard's luck that somehow the Colts land a legit stud QB in the draft because of that loss to the Jags.

Honestly your team is due a few down years. Your fanbase is beyond spoiled.

·
Registered
4,459 Posts
The Jags did not cost you the playoffs. Your team did. They should have not lost the 7 other games and considering the Colts have not won in Jacksonville since 2014 you could have seen that coming.

Look the Colts are one of he luckiest organizations in the NFL, a small market team that has somehow remained competitive year in year out during the salary cap era (hard to do) with generational quaterbacks. Lots of NFL teams would kill for the Colts last 20 years.

I would not be shocked, with Ballard's luck that somehow the Colts land a legit stud QB in the draft because of that loss to the Jags.
Yeah tbh they shouldn't have lost to the Raiders or Jags but they kinda shit the bed.

Tomorrow is beginning of WILDCARD WEEKEND LETS GO RAIDERS!!!!

·
ROWDY RODDY PIPER
13,652 Posts
So excited, us Cowboys fans hardly ever get playoffs the last 20+ years, I can't imagine being someone not even old enough to have seen a Cowboys SB, man, holy shit, those poor younger fans lol

Gonna be a good game vs the Niners, I will be livid if we lose. I take sports way too seriously, I am pretty sure it accounts for a large portion of my heart issues -_-

·
Registered
4,459 Posts
So excited, us Cowboys fans hardly ever get playoffs the last 20+ years, I can't imagine being someone not even old enough to have seen a Cowboys SB, man, holy shit, those poor younger fans lol

Gonna be a good game vs the Niners, I will be livid if we lose. I take sports way too seriously, I am pretty sure it accounts for a large portion of my heart issues -_-
I was realistic all season long......but.....

THIS IS PLAYOFFS!!!! I'm going full belligerent incoherent self deprecating blackout drunk LMFAO!!!!

Cowboys and niners will be a banger I hope you got a nurse on standby lol....I foresee a close game whoever has ball last wins it.

·
Likes wrestling....
11,410 Posts
The last two times my team was the #1 seed we lost 2001, 2008

I am not optimistic by nature. I fully expect to see my team choke.

I have never watched one of my teams win a championship until last year when the Bucks won the NBA title.....but that is my least favorite sport lol.

I want to believe the Titans can win the Super Bowl, but I am doubtful.

So growing up in the 70's, I wish I knew what it was like to be a Raiders or Cowboys fan.

We like who we like, I chose poorly lol

·
Registered
510 Posts
some arbitrage for any betting purposes

Last 4 years wild card road teams are 14-4 su 15-3 ats

home favorites since 2005 favored by 7.5 or better are 13-2 su 11-5 ats

first time head coaches in the last 3 years are 8-1 ( looking at you CODY PARKER… poor NAGY)

since 2002 first time QBS ARE 17-33 SU. 16-33-1 ATS

·
Registered
4,317 Posts
Still don’t understand how Tennessee got the #1 seed, playing the majority of the season without Derrick Henry and with Julio Jones continuing injury issues! :)

Going to be an interesting Wild Card weekend. Bills get the chance to prove they’re the undisputed #1 in the AFC East as they host the Patriots, though the road team won both regular season matchups. Steelers looking to keep Big Ben’s career going for at least one more week. Think it may be closer than many expect, but the Chiefs should be too strong. And then you have the Bengals and the Raiders, two teams who are seemingly allergic to Playoff wins.

In the NFC, the Bucs should beat the Eagles without too many issues, much as I’d like to see an upset. Been saying the Cards would be one and done in the Playoffs for some time now, and I expect the Rams to be too strong for them. We’ve had some classics between the Cowboys and 49ers over the years. The current teams may not compare to the greats of the past, but should be a great matchup and possibly the hardest one to call this week.

·
Registered
4,459 Posts
The last two times my team was the #1 seed we lost 2001, 2008

I am not optimistic by nature. I fully expect to see my team choke.

I have never watched one of my teams win a championship until last year when the Bucks won the NBA title.....but that is my least favorite sport lol.

I want to believe the Titans can win the Super Bowl, but I am doubtful.

So growing up in the 70's, I wish I knew what it was like to be a Raiders or Cowboys fan.

We like who we like, I chose poorly lol
I'm too young to remember the glory days my fandom has been bookmarked with losing records,the tuck rule,and being blown out in the superbowl (I was in highschool) so don't feel so down.

Until this season the best thing we had was making it to the playoffs ......without Carr.

If nothing else I'm just happy Carr gets to play in the post season for better or worse GO RAIDERS!!!!

·
Registered
4,459 Posts
For shits and giggles…

Raiders 27-24 Bengals
Patriots 17-21 Bills
Eagles 14-31 Buccaneers
49ers 24-28 Cowboys
Steelers 20-28 Chiefs
Cardinals 14-24 Rams
I dunno about scores but I'm predicting

Raiders
Bill's
Buccs
Niners
Chiefs
Rams

Will win though I won't be rooting for chiefs,rams,or buccs

·
Registered
510 Posts
Bills here but should be a very good game Patriots are good enough but Mac Jones will have to hit some slants and crosses in key situations and Bills will need to use some Man to Man coverage not just Zone 21-17 Bills

1201 - 1220 of 1275 Posts