Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No

Votes: 1 100.0%
1181 - 1200 of 1275 Posts

·
Registered
DEREK CARR IS ALL ELITE/AVALONS #1 FAN
4,459 Posts
I think Ben is a great QB, hall of fame worthy, was just joking that he loses lol a creeper, though.

Not a Browns fan, either, except for Baker Mayfield, in a super sexual manner :love: :LOL:
I'm too young but my older relatives all hate the Steelers cus old raiders beef lol.

·
Registered
win loss record 1-1-1
1,015 Posts
You guys are the victim of the NFL's love affair with the irrelavent Colts. For some reason the NFL loves them some Colts. They will change the rules so Carson can play QB this weekend.

Wentz will play this weekend. Unless Co-Vid hits him hard. For the last few weeks the rules were different. Granted I hope he is healthy. But it's just odd the NFL decided to make this change when they found out Wentz would be out.

Odd that the Colts are the focus of the NFL's reality show this season.

Lol I know this is crazy conspiracy talk, but let me live in the delusion.
i am a colts fan, i want them to make the playoffs, i think they have a decent shot, they are a pretty dangerous team

·
Registered
4,459 Posts
Final game of the regular season and we're playing a game that's meaningful.....that's more then I expected, but this game we can get into the playoffs and that's just crazy lol.

All I ask for is we give it our all and give em hell, nothing like a divisional rival game with huge implications to get you fired up.

LETS GO RAIDERS!!!!!

·
Registered
4,459 Posts
Actually let's go Jacksonville LMFAO for the easy way in......yeah fucking right jags getting smoked.

·
Likes wrestling....
11,410 Posts
Well the dream scenario came to pass tonight.....

Colts will miss the playoffs. But their fanbase is still declaring them a "dangerous team".

·
Registered
4,459 Posts
@$Dolladrew$ What a game, was hoping for a tie so the Steelers wouldn’t make it Lmfao
Still fucking hyped we in the playoffs again holy shit man what a game.

Bengals are tough but I prefer them over KC in the first matchup. #DEREKCARRISALLELITE

·
Registered
4,317 Posts
Black Monday is well and truly upon us, with the Bears and Vikings firing their HC and GM. Dolphins also fired HC Brian Flores, because they’re idiots who are allergic to winning…

·
ROWDY RODDY PIPER
13,652 Posts
Dolphins deserve to have shitty seasons going forward, what the fuck is that bullshit? Flores deserves better, he will get scooped up fast.

·
Registered
win loss record 1-1-1
1,015 Posts
i hope, I HOPE that the Colts cost the Jaguars the playoffs next season, they costed us the playoffs, why shouldnt we give them payback?

1181 - 1200 of 1275 Posts