Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No

Votes: 1 100.0%
1161 - 1180 of 1275 Posts

·
Likes wrestling....
11,410 Posts
@Rankles75

So do you root for losses or wins at this point?

What is the Jets biggest position of need and is there a prospect in the 2022 draft that you guys could get to fit that need if you lose out?

I honestly root for losses the moment the Titans are eliminated from the playoffs. I watched the Packers toil in 8-8 land for far too long in the 70's and 80's because "we" always had the 12-16th pick.

BTW here's to the Dolphins reading their own press.

·
Registered
4,317 Posts
@Rankles75

So do you root for losses or wins at this point?

What is the Jets biggest position of need and is there a prospect in the 2022 draft that you guys could get to fit that need if you lose out?

I honestly root for losses the moment the Titans are eliminated from the playoffs. I watched the Packers toil in 8-8 land for far too long in the 70's and 80's because "we" always had the 12-16th pick.

BTW here's to the Dolphins reading their own press.
I want us to win out, with Zach showing signs of progress. I have absolutely no time for people who want us to lose to slightly improve our Draft position. The only time it’s remotely acceptable is when your team desperately needs a QB and there’s a generational talent in the upcoming Draft class.

There’s no way we’re beating either the Bucs or the Bills, so we won’t be picking any lower than #4, as well as the possibility of the pick we got from Seattle being in the top 10. We currently have 5 of the first 68 picks, so there’s no excuse for not drastically improving the roster.

As far as prospects, not really sure as of yet. Kayvon Thibodeaux will very likely be the pick if he’s still there. Up until fairly recently, he was seen as the most likely first overall pick, but Aidan Hutchinson seems to have left him behind.

Carl Lawson, who we signed in the offseason, missed the whole of this year through injury so he should give our pass rush a big boost in 2022, but Thibodeaux would make a lot of sense.

The OL still needs some work, although it has improved as the season goes on and obviously we have Mekhi Becton coming back next year. Tyler Linderbaum is a possibility, although not in the top 10. Could likely trade back into the 15-20 range and get him.

There’s not many positions that don’t need upgrading tbh. Our secondary has been a weak point for most of the season, and although our young CBs have shown some promising signs, it wouldn’t be a shock if we took someone like Derek Stingley. Notre Dame Safety Kyle Hamilton is another possibility, especially if we let Marcus Maye walk.

Never hurts to give a young QB some more firepower to help their development, so I’d expect us to address both WR and TE in the Draft and/or FA.

·
Registered
4,317 Posts
Holy shit, a legend.

One of the all time great Coaches and commentators, and through the gaming franchise named after him, responsible for countless people across the world getting into the sport. R.I.P to a legend…

·
Registered
2,031 Posts
You can't talk about NFL Football without John Madden. He thought football though generations from a head coach, broadcaster, and video game. NFL won't be the same without him. It is especially sad because he is local.

·
Registered
DEREK CARR IS ALL ELITE/AVALONS #1 FAN
4,459 Posts
Raiders win the last winnable game as I predicted now we shall drop the last 2.

Considering the RIDICULOUS amount of outside BS that happened to this franchise for us to be playing meaningful games right now is absurd.

·
Registered
4,459 Posts
Quick thoughts on the raiders offseason

- mayock has underperformed flat out. Hes gotten some good value for later on the draft but all our 1st picks under him have been head scratchers even Ruggs. Now I'll go ahead and give him one season without Gruden to see if it was Jon over riding his picks or what but saying he is on the hot seat if not gone after this season is obvious.

- Bisaccia has done well under the circumstances and the team love him so......let him return to special teams cuz we've been clearly outcoached alot. I'm not certain who we'll get but I sure hope the transition period isn't a decade again before we find stability.

We need to hire another coach to a long contract and get us solid moving forward.

·
Likes wrestling....
11,410 Posts
Quick thoughts on the raiders offseason

- mayock has underperformed flat out. Hes gotten some good value for later on the draft but all our 1st picks under him have been head scratchers even Ruggs. Now I'll go ahead and give him one season without Gruden to see if it was Jon over riding his picks or what but saying he is on the hot seat if not gone after this season is obvious.

- Bisaccia has done well under the circumstances and the team love him so......let him return to special teams cuz we've been clearly outcoached alot. I'm not certain who we'll get but I sure hope the transition period isn't a decade again before we find stability.

We need to hire another coach to a long contract and get us solid moving forward.

You guys are the victim of the NFL's love affair with the irrelavent Colts. For some reason the NFL loves them some Colts. They will change the rules so Carson can play QB this weekend.

Wentz will play this weekend. Unless Co-Vid hits him hard. For the last few weeks the rules were different. Granted I hope he is healthy. But it's just odd the NFL decided to make this change when they found out Wentz would be out.

Odd that the Colts are the focus of the NFL's reality show this season.

Lol I know this is crazy conspiracy talk, but let me live in the delusion.

·
Registered
4,459 Posts
You guys are the victim of the NFL's love affair with the irrelavent Colts. For some reason the NFL loves them some Colts. They will change the rules so Carson can play QB this weekend.

Wentz will play this weekend. Unless Co-Vid hits him hard. For the last few weeks the rules were different. Granted I hope he is healthy. But it's just odd the NFL decided to make this change when they found out Wentz would be out.

Odd that the Colts are the focus of the NFL's reality show this season.

Lol I know this is crazy conspiracy talk, but let me live in the delusion.
Didnt matter baby!!!

Glad I was wrong fully thought Colts would literally run us over but even with 3 interceptions Derek Carr ,josh jacobs,and hunter renfrow killed the colts.

I dunno I might rethink letting Bisaccia get one full season with legit time to prepare the team really rally around him. His philosophy is identical to Grudens meaning they would have yet another season without a major shift in the team. Great game fucking aye!!!

Now for the heartbreak of just missing the playoffs losing to the Chargers next week lol.......unless waller can get healthy thatd be a game changer with how hot renfrow has been .....imagine if we had a legit #1 reciever....

Goddamn RAIDERS ARE 9-7.....🍺🍻😁🍻

·
Registered
4,459 Posts
Antonio Brown stripping and running off the field in the middle of the game is absolutely hilarious, no fucks given. That guy should have been out of chances years ago.
Raiders fan here.....let me clear my throat....

FUCK YOU ANTONIO BROWN!

piece of shit human, teammate, and a quitter to top it off.

·
Registered
4,317 Posts
Really wanted to put one over on Brady, but it was the right decision to go for it on 4th down. They would have tied it if we’d kicked the FG and won it in OT. The playcall was an absolute shitshow though…

End of the day, as much as the loss stings, we looked encouragingly good Offensively, Zach had another turnover free game and we didn’t hurt our Draft position.

·
Registered
4,317 Posts
Not sure why the Chiefs were trying to stop a TD at the end, when it would have given them time to try and tie the game, or why the Bengals ran consecutive QB sneaks with a QB who suffered a serious knee injury last season…

·
Likes wrestling....
11,410 Posts
Titans could have named the score against the "hot Dolphins"

Henry was out, as everyone knows, But this was the first game all year the Titans played with all their players healthy except Henry and Juolio Jones. 34-3 agasint "the hottest team in the league"

I hope we do not overlook Houston next week.

·
ROWDY RODDY PIPER
13,652 Posts
No way Ben was ever going to lose his last game against a team he has owned for the last couple of decades…

I think Ben is a great QB, hall of fame worthy, was just joking that he loses lol a creeper, though.

Not a Browns fan, either, except for Baker Mayfield, in a super sexual manner :love: :LOL:

1161 - 1180 of 1275 Posts