Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No

Votes: 1 100.0%
1041 - 1060 of 1134 Posts

·
Premium Member
28 Posts
Who watching the Eagles game tonight

Well, we managed to beat the Panthers and we are rewarded with Tom Brady and the defending NFL champs. How do the enigma Eagles play vs the defending champs? Can our DL dominate and cause turnovers again? Does Sirianni finally run the football? Will we throw a billion screens for no apparent reason again? Do we get good Hurts or bad Hurts? Lots of questions to be asked vs one of the top teams in the league.

·
Registered
4,191 Posts

Well, we managed to beat the Panthers and we are rewarded with Tom Brady and the defending NFL champs. How do the enigma Eagles play vs the defending champs? Can our DL dominate and cause turnovers again? Does Sirianni finally run the football? Will we throw a billion screens for no apparent reason again? Do we get good Hurts or bad Hurts? Lots of questions to be asked vs one of the top teams in the league.
Bucs without Gronk, Lavonte David and Antoine Winfield jr and on the road on TNF, think they still win but it could be a close one.

·
Likes wrestling....
11,047 Posts

I am confussed on who exactly your team is?

·
Registered
4,191 Posts
Statement win by Baltimore tonight, Chargers just never got going. Feels weird seeing Jacksonville win a game, although I did tip them to beat the Fins. Arizona continue to look like genuine SB contenders. Don’t think they’ll keep it up, but they’ve got a shot if they can stay healthy.

·
Registered
DEREK CARR IS ALL ELITE/AVALONS #1 FAN
4,202 Posts
Because the Raiders are off to a good start and what a way to fuck them over than by dropping the bomb on Gruden.

Really, I hope this doesn't bring the team down, it is nice to see the Raiders winning.
Its apparent Grudens playcalling was holding us back.

Having Olsen call plays is going to be great for us and Raiders tied for 1st haha.

·
Registered
4,202 Posts
Ah sweet defeat!!!

Broncos looking absolutely like crap I hope they keep bridgwater for a long time hes easy money picks every game. Broncos have the most expensive secondary in football and are still getting bent over lol gotta be a major blow to confidence.

·
Likes wrestling....
11,047 Posts
Ah sweet defeat!!!

Broncos looking absolutely like crap I hope they keep bridgwater for a long time hes easy money picks every game. Broncos have the most expensive secondary in football and are still getting bent over lol gotta be a major blow to confidence.
I get that the Broncos are your division rival, but you do get the Browns are a way bigger threat to your playoff health?

The Broncos are a lottery team at best, they took advantage of an easy early season schedule.

Browns could knock you out of the playoffs. But yeah be a Raiders fan.

Ravens are going to win that division. Just hope the Colts, Browns, and Patriots lose every week.

·
Registered
4,202 Posts
I get that the Broncos are your division rival, but you do get the Browns are a way bigger threat to your playoff health?

The Broncos are a lottery team at best, they took advantage of an easy early season schedule.

Browns could knock you out of the playoffs. But yeah be a Raiders fan.

Ravens are going to win that division. Pray the Bowns lose.
1)Always focus on your division first ,you take the playoffs if and when they come.Browns are going to be hurting case Keenum is mediocre I'd be quite happy if we met them in the playoffs. As is they have a rough road to get there themselves much like the raiders.

2)They definitely did but also they had some key injurys but really bridgwater is just not good hes their ceiling imo.Most expensive secondary in football looking grossly overpaid right now.

3)We already beat the Ravens once so far we are the only ones in the AFC WEST to do so and the entire league actually lol. I'm very much looking forward to a possible rematch.

I'm a real raider fan not the puff your chest out and think we are going to the superbowl lol......we have FAR exceeded my expectations as far as win loss record,if we can possibly beat the eagles we can head into the bye week with a 5-2 record just in time to readjust for the next run of games. I'll be giving my extremely honest opinion each game and it will be quite entertaining I can guarantee that much.

Carr and Olsen's relationship will only get better now and I'm very excited to see it play out.

·
Likes wrestling....
11,047 Posts
Of course......
1)Always focus on your division first ,you take the playoffs if and when they come.Browns are going to be hurting case Keenum is mediocre I'd be quite happy if we met them in the playoffs. As is they have a rough road to get there themselves much like the raiders.

2)They definitely did but also they had some key injurys but really bridgwater is just not good hes their ceiling imo.Most expensive secondary in football looking grossly overpaid right now.

3)We already beat the Ravens once so far we are the only ones in the AFC WEST to do so and the entire league actually lol. I'm very much looking forward to a possible rematch.

I'm a real raider fan not the puff your chest out and think we are going to the superbowl lol......we have FAR exceeded my expectations as far as win loss record,if we can possibly beat the eagles we can head into the bye week with a 5-2 record just in time to readjust for the next run of games. I'll be giving my extremely honest opinion each game and it will be quite entertaining I can guarantee that much.

Carr and Olsen's relationship will only get better now and I'm very excited to see it play out.

No worries, I actually think the only contenders are The Ravens, Rams, The Cards, Cheifs, The Packers, Titans, and Bills.

·
Registered
4,202 Posts
Ok Raiders let's get this W and get a nice week off reward before we set off on the next leg of our ruthless voyage lol....

GO RAIDERS!!!!

1041 - 1060 of 1134 Posts