Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No

Votes: 1 100.0%
1021 - 1040 of 1043 Posts

·
Registered
DEREK CARR IS ALL ELITE/AVALONS #1 FAN
3,882 Posts
Yeah the fucking game delay didnt help a raider offense that hadn't scored in the 1st quarter all season.

21-0 was too much to overcome even fir mr comeback derrick carr.

Defense did well but got tired after offense produced like zero yardage all first half. Jacob's was clearly still gimpy and the offensive line (guards specifically) struggled all night. Raiders to their credit battles back but just couldn't stop em on that 4th and 2 and it was over.

3-1 ain't bad, Chicago's next I think so let's hope for a bounce back win.

GO RAIDERS!!!

·
Premium Member
AEW fan!
520 Posts
This is a rather interesting quote

Carr said he will share the reasons Raiders got off to another bad start “privately. It’s not something I need to do at a microphone.”

·
Registered
3,882 Posts
This is a rather interesting quote

Carr said he will share the reasons Raiders got off to another bad start “privately. It’s not something I need to do at a microphone.”
They've started slow the entire season this was added to by the game delay.

·
Premium Member
AEW fan!
520 Posts
Who watching the game tonight

After coming off a huge win vs the 49ers, the Seahawks host the Rams on Thursday Night Football. In their last game, the Rams pretty much got stomped at home vs the Cardinals. Even though they lost badly, they still are a great team. One thing the Rams showed is their defense is vulnerable if they aren't playing with a large lead. Obviously, the Seahawks aren't as good as the Cardinals, but the Seahawks defense needs to make key stops and some big plays to keep this game close.

·
Registered
4,071 Posts
Russell Wilson is 9-1 on TNF, including 7-1 against Divisional rivals.

Make that 9-2… :)

Remember that time we got two first round picks from Seattle for Jamal Adams? :D

·
Premium Member
AEW fan!
520 Posts
Who is watching the game from London?

Morning football. And another chance for us to maybe get a win with ATL not looking like that strong of a team.

On defense ATL is a hard team to gage. They're for sure not a great group... but they actually rank middle of the pack in pass and rush D.

BUT..... somehow they're giving up a league worst 32 points a game. So where our defense has looked about middle of the pack as well. We aren't giving up the TDs like they have. Regardless... this should be a team we can score on. Maybe a great time for Wilson to have a breakout game.

We come into this game easily the worst team on offense (we have only averaged 12pts a game, where the 2nd to last team sits at 16). So we surely aren't scaring anyone. But this can be a game to get Wilson going.

On defense the only thing I'm worried about is Patterson. Our main weakness on defense has been screen passes to the RB. Patterson is dangerous with the ball in his hand receiving at RB (3 TDs just last week alone). So if we can contain that... I think we can win. If we cant... we lose IMO.

·
Premium Member
Safe Space Invader
14,179 Posts
I just felt the need to post that the Jaguars suck. They brought in a super overrated coach who thought it was a good idea to bring back the useless Tim Tebow to the NFL and then decided to perv on a young girl instead of work on fixing his winless team. They are quickly going to become the new Browns.

·
Registered
4,071 Posts
Absolute fucking garbage. Consistently unable to stop an Offense with no WRs and a mediocre running game, and our Offense only looked halfway competent late on against Prevent Defense. We are Footballing cancer, the rest of the league is tarnished by our very existence…

·
Likes wrestling....
10,831 Posts
Last week I was 95% certain the Titans would lose to the Jets.

It's just the exact type of game we lose.
1. Coming off a big division win.
2. Lots of significant injuries.
3. Playing on the road
4. Against a team we should beat

Plus the conspiracy theorist in me believes the Sheild was not going to let the Jets go winless into London...lol.

But that's typical Titans, last year it was the Bengals, in 2019 it was the Panthers.

So while three of those four conditions exsisted today....I knew that the Titans would win today, because it is very rare the Titans lose back to back games and the Jags just have not been able to stop the Titans in a few years. Although I will admit, for the first time in a long long long time, I felt like the officiating certainly went our way.

·
Registered
3,882 Posts
Raiders played the worst so far I've seen looked like last years team lol.

We absolute buried ourselves with penaltys and kept a winnable game out of reach....smh....

The injuries in our secondary showed our lack of depth.....

·
Registered
110 Posts
My eternal optimism as a Lions fan is being sorely tested this year lol. Not last year or the 30 years before. Nope, it's this year.

Sent from my SM-A426U using Tapatalk

·
Registered
4,071 Posts
Last week I was 95% certain the Titans would lose to the Jets.

It's just the exact type of game we lose.
1. Coming off a big division win.
2. Lots of significant injuries.
3. Playing on the road
4. Against a team we should beat

Plus the conspiracy theorist in me believes the Sheild was not going to let the Jets go winless into London...lol.

But that's typical Titans, last year it was the Bengals, in 2019 it was the Panthers.

So while three of those four conditions exsisted today....I knew that the Titans would win today, because it is very rare the Titans lose back to back games and the Jags just have not been able to stop the Titans in a few years. Although I will admit, for the first time in a long long long time, I felt like the officiating certainly went our way.
You had plenty of calls go your way against us tbf. Last week’s result was always going to be a blip, though it was crucial to get the win yesterday as the upcoming schedule is pretty brutal.

·
Likes wrestling....
10,831 Posts
You had plenty of calls go your way against us tbf. Last week’s result was always going to be a blip, though it was crucial to get the win yesterday as the upcoming schedule is pretty brutal.
Was just kidding about my conspiracy theory.

Schedule is horrible, you are right. That Jets loss could really haunt us. Coming into this brutal 5 game stretch 4-1 would have been nice. My guess is we will go 2-3. If we get healthy maybe better, but even healthy these are tough games.

Going 2-3 puts us at 5-5 for the home stretch which is a much easier road. We should go 5-2 during those last 7. I think 10-7 is likely, but one slip up and it's 9-8, heck 8-9 is not unforseeable. We just need the Colts continue to stumble.

Regardless this team has not shown me any evidence that they are a top ten NFL team, like I believed at the start of the season. We need to improve.

Who watching the game tonight

matchup-ravens-vs-colts-800x445.jpg
I am. These are my two least favorite teams in the NFL. I don't cheer for the Ravens often but tonight's one of those rare occasions.

·
Registered
4,071 Posts
Jon Gruden jumped before he got pushed. Not the sharpest knife in the drawer, as it turns out. Epic game on MNF, the Colts will be wondering just how they managed to throw that one away.

·
Registered
110 Posts
Jon Gruden jumped before he got pushed. Not the sharpest knife in the drawer, as it turns out. Epic game on MNF, the Colts will be wondering just how they managed to throw that one away.
I wanna know who had these emails and why wait until now to leak them

·
Registered
3,882 Posts
I wanna know who had these emails and why wait until now to leak them

It was uncovered during the Redskins probe into workplace accusations of misconduct. The emails were uncovered during and yeah I wonder why they waited so long to come out with it.

I'll comment on Gruden after thinking on it more.

·
Registered
801 Posts
Because the Raiders are off to a good start and what a way to fuck them over than by dropping the bomb on Gruden.

Really, I hope this doesn't bring the team down, it is nice to see the Raiders winning.

1021 - 1040 of 1043 Posts