Votes: 1 100.0%
1001 - 1020 of 1043 Posts

·
Premium Member
AEW fan!
520 Posts

Who watching the game tonight?

What game is everyone watching today

0-3.. Staring down 0-4 at this juncture this early in the season. We could sit here bi---, moan and complain about coulda, woulda, shoulda but the past is going to remain just that. The past.

Pepsi, the NFL and Roc Nation have assembled a truly memorable lineup of performers for the Pepsi Super Bowl LVI Halftime Show: Dr. Dre, Snoop Dogg, Eminem, Mary J. Blige and Kendrick Lamar will take the world’s biggest stage at SoFi Stadium in Inglewood, CA on Sunday, Feb. 13, 2022, airing on NBC.

The Pepsi Super Bowl LVI Halftime Show marks the first time these five multi-award-winning artists will perform together on stage, holding a special significance for the greater Los Angeles community: Not only are Dre, Snoop and Lamar native Angelenos, the city is hosting the Super Bowl for the first time in nearly 30 years. Collectively, the artists have been awarded 43 Grammys and between them have 22 No. 1 albums on the Billboard 200.

As part of the collaboration around the Pepsi Super Bowl Halftime Show, Pepsi and the NFL have also joined together to support the launch of Regional School #1, a magnet high school in South Los Angeles that is set to open for students next fall as part of the L.A. Unified School District. The high school is based on the USC Iovine and Young Academy, a program founded by Jimmy Iovine and Andre “Dr. Dre” Young that will offer a unique educational model focused on the theme of Integrated Design, Technology, and Entrepreneurship.

·
Registered
4,071 Posts
Oh Jacksonville, how do you do it? From the moment they failed to score on 4th and goal from the 1 at 14-0 up just before HT, you kind of knew what was going to happen. They haven’t won a game now since Week 1 of last season, they’re threatening to make us look halfway respectable…

·
Registered
DEREK CARR IS ALL ELITE/AVALONS #1 FAN
3,882 Posts
Jacksonville is not garbage. Tonight, their QB ran in for a touchdown.. They were leading 14-0 and only lost by 3.

Well the record losing streak says otherwise 🤣

Fun game but Meyers experiment is falling flat on its face and reports say he can't handle losing.......hate to be in that locker room tonight lol.

·
Likes wrestling....
10,831 Posts
No matter what @Rankles75 says I fully believe the Titans lay an egg tommorrow.

They are resting just about every borderline injured player.

Too cockey. Jets will upset or come close tomorrow.

·
Likes wrestling....
10,831 Posts
No matter what @Rankles75 says I fully believe the Titans lay an egg tommorrow.

They are resting just about every borderline injured player.

Too cockey. Jets will upset or come close tomorrow.
Do not question me again, lol.

I knew we were going to lay an egg.

Last year we did the same thing for the Bengals and Joe Burrow.

·
Registered
DEREK CARR IS ALL ELITE/AVALONS #1 FAN
3,882 Posts
Can the Raiders start off 4-0 fir the first time since I was in high school......? Stay tuned lol.

GO RAIDERS!!!!

1001 - 1020 of 1043 Posts