Wrestling Forum banner

Is he worth it

• Yes

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No

Votes: 1 100.0%

NFL Thread

74661 1991
Preseason starts tonight, so figured it was time for a new thread. Hope the Bears can continue their winning ways from last year. (Y)
41 - 60 of 1992 Posts

· Le Champion
18,993 Posts
A couple good options on the free agent market for Houston that will come very cheap. Alex Collins and Jay Ajayi come to mind. They shouldn't feel the need to panic and trade for anyone.

· Registered
Inconsequential bubonic plague looking bitch
5,876 Posts
New England Center David Andrews could be out for the season after being hospitalised with blood clots. Btw, any of the idiots who booed Andrew Luck should check out LeRon McClain’s Twitter account, if they want to know why some players walk away “before their time” or think they’re soft... :(

· Registered
12,821 Posts
AFC
East - New England, NY Jets, Buffalo, Miami
North - Pittsburgh, Cleveland(x), Baltimore, Cincinnati
South - Houston, Tennessee, Indianapolis, Jacksonville (no fucking clue on this division. Anything could happen)
West - Kansas City, LA Chargers(x), Denver, Oakland

NFC
East - Philadelphia, Dallas, NY Giants, Washington
North - Minnesota, Green Bay(x), Chicago, Detroit
South - New Orleans, Atlanta, Carolina, Tampa Bay
West - LA Rams, San Francisco(x), Seattle, Arizona

Super Bowl - Kansas City over LA Rams

· Le Champion
18,993 Posts
Rooting for the Saints to win it all this year. Their last two playoff exits have been completely insane. Think they finally pull it off this year. A Brees vs. Brady Superbowl Showdown sounds like a dream to me.

· Registered
176 Posts
Rooting for the Saints to win it all this year. Their last two playoff exits have been completely insane. Think they finally pull it off this year. A Brees vs. Brady Superbowl Showdown sounds like a dream to me.
I hated to see the Saints get eliminated in the playoffs like that. I would like to see Brees reach his second Super Bowl before he hangs it up. That would some put asses in couches and seats at Hard Rock Stadium in Miami.

· Registered
176 Posts
Houston needs to be quick on this. He's gonna have a lot of suitors.

I think McCoy's got one last run in him before he hangs up the cleats. It would be smart for the Texans snag him after they lost Lamar Miller with an ACL injury, and battle for the starting position against D'Onta Foreman and Duke Johnson.

Clowney got what he wanted and I'm happy for him for joining the Seahawks and play alongside with Bobby Wagner. I can understand why he wants to be there, and that's to compete beyond the regular season. Kudos to him.

41 - 60 of 1992 Posts