Is he worth it

• Yes

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No

Votes: 1 100.0%
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

· Registered
16,521 Posts
Dak reportedly wants 40 million a year... what is he smoking to listen to such bad advice? But saying that, as an impartial and unbiased observer: sign it Jerry!

Fly Eagles Fly

Reactions: Rankles75

· Registered
16,521 Posts
These offenses are playing like it's the first game of the season or something.
I’m good with 10-3 if the defenses are just beastly. But 10-3 with shit iffensive play being the main factor? Bad game.

Vikings and Lions must be having happy thoughts after watching that.

· Registered
16,521 Posts
Shady as shit. This was engineered weeks, maybe months, ago...
The Patriots can’t play nice. And it leaves a bad taste behind and this season is already tainted. The NFL is such a shitshow.

· Registered
16,521 Posts
What a great game between the bears and broncos. That is the kind of football I love.

· Registered
16,521 Posts
Kitchens has got to go. Cleveland has the players, but that playcalling was atrocious, especially putting players in shit positions to get injured in a done game.

· Registered
16,521 Posts
Tapping out on this season... between the penalties, sloppy play, and the rules this is just no longer the level of football I expect to watch. It’s like watching college football on Sunday now. And that is not a good thing.

· Registered
16,521 Posts
I was bored this weekend... tried to watch the NFL. Now I want to bash my head into a wall. This is the shittiest football the NFL has ever put out. What the fuck has happened to professional sports when every single league is a fucking joke now?

· Registered
16,521 Posts
Pouncey should be longer given he was kicking a pinned man and Rudolph better be facing a hefty fine if not a suspension for escalating as well. Everyone in that just looked awful and stupid,

As for the game: reminded me why I hadn’t been watching. The refs were awful and the quality of play is college level. Disgraceful. The NFL needs help.

· Registered
16,521 Posts
I bet your stress levels went from 7 to 38 during the games

At least double digit games. Wouldn't be surprised at 16 consecutive games. Completely unacceptable

A couple things:

- I'm willing to be easy on Pouncey as he was protecting his QB. Three games seems appropriate.

- Thursday football is usually poor quality

- If you want to criticize the refs, I encourage you to start reffing football in your area. Referee numbers are calamitously down and we could use more people.
Why? I want to watch good football and am going to hold officiating to high standards since it has tanked the quality of the sport. Though some blame falls in the league for creating too many stupid rules with vague, subjective judgement calls involved. Still, you can’t keep making obvious mistakes like these officials are and expect to be given leeway.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts