Is he worth it

• Yes

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No

Votes: 1 100.0%
1 - 20 of 34 Posts

· Banned
12,486 Posts
I swear, I can't read or say Crabtree's name without doing it in Richard Sherman's voice.

Oh, we're doing it intentionally. My Dolphins are tanking, and while we will certainly be awful, I'm glad that there's actually a plan and direction for the franchise. They've dumped virtually every contract possible other than a few promising young guys that fit the long-term scheme. It'll be painful watching them get murdered most weeks, but it's still better than finishing 8-8 every year with absolutely no hope of breaking out.
Jet fan here (unfortunately), Dolphins are tanking for Tua. They may not get to 3 win honestly. Right now, I have them as the worst team in the league. Realistically for me I can see the Jets topping at 9 wins or winning as few as 5. I don't see New England winning 13 though. That's a bit much. Oh, and fuck Buffalo.

· Banned
12,486 Posts
Jachai Polite failing to make the roster, as a 3rd rounder on a team sorely lacking in pass rushers, is a bit of a kick in the pants. Really thought he’d be a steal for us, but there’s a reason he fell to the 3rd. Amassed over $100,000 in fines during the offseason for tardiness and other infractions, so he only has himself to blame.
He is a lazy sack of shit. Worth the risk as he had a high ceiling, but unfortunately hit the lowest of possible floors. Get these Macagnan bums off the team and let's finally start drafting half decently.

· Banned
12,486 Posts
Rodgers didn't play in the preseason and is in a new offense, of course he wasn't going to play great. If they lost he would've been given a pass for those reasons.

That narrative can return if Rodgers hasn't improved after a month or two of in game action with the new offense.
Mitch didn't play in the preseason. He isn't getting a pass for it.

· Banned
12,486 Posts
Guessing this was Brown's plan since getting traded. No way he wanted to stay with Oakland. So became an even bigger headache than usual to get out and get to the Patriots. I always said Brown was the biggest diva cry baby WR in the league. Odell looks like a saint compared to this guy.

The story from Polamalu about getting the green light to wack him in practice proves he’s always been a piece of shit

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

· Banned
12,486 Posts
If those emails are legit his jerking off on her back while she slept is sexual assault she couldn't have knowledge or have consented she was asleep she was incapacitated

Weird creepy as fuck and if he does stuff like that what else would he do and/or what else has he done. The league has gotta suspend him
I tried to decipher the nonsense he typed. Sounds like he was fuckin her from behind and she wanted him to cum inside her so she could trap him with a kid. Instead, he came on her back. At least that's what I got from the texts. I could be completely off and I'm not taking sides (especially with jerkoff AB), but that's what I took from it.

· Banned
12,486 Posts
I once thought I had mono for an entire year. Turns out I was just really bored...

At this point, Jets might be best served for a mini-tank and to put a few more weapons on the team.

I went to Nashville for the Packers vs Titans game back in 2016. Holy shit I've never had a better time. Nash Vegas is a hidden gem in America.

They won’t need to tank the team is garbage. Finish bottom 5, draft Jerry Jeudy, sign best available offensive linemen, try again next year.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

1 - 20 of 34 Posts