Is he worth it

• Yes

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No

Votes: 1 100.0%
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

· The Fastest of the Fastest of Jamaican Sprinters
7,648 Posts
Cardinals brought in Michael Crabtree for a workout and offered him a contract but... he turned it down. :lol Apparently it was only for 1 year and $2.5 million with another $2 million in incentives. Can't really see how he's gonna get more than that tbh cause he's washed, but it would've been a cool story to see him reunited with Kliff Kingsbury.
I swear, I can't read or say Crabtree's name without doing it in Richard Sherman's voice.

AFC EAST

New England 13-3
Buffalo 7-9
N.Y Jets 7-9
Miami 3-13

Even with Gronk’s retirement, there’s no reason to expect anything other than a Patriots stroll here. The Jets have made some promising acquisitions, and should see Sam Darnold take the next step, but are weak in several key areas. Buffalo could surprise a few people, but Josh Allen will hold them back. Miami will contend for the 2020 #1 pick, whether they do it deliberately or not.
Oh, we're doing it intentionally. My Dolphins are tanking, and while we will certainly be awful, I'm glad that there's actually a plan and direction for the franchise. They've dumped virtually every contract possible other than a few promising young guys that fit the long-term scheme. It'll be painful watching them get murdered most weeks, but it's still better than finishing 8-8 every year with absolutely no hope of breaking out.

7,648 Posts
I'm sure the Chinese sites can't make Minshew jerseys fast enough right now.
There has never been a more perfect QB for the great city of Jacksonville. He's got the white trash mustache, he's from frickin' Mississippi, and he once hung out in the gym in nothing but aviators and a jock strap.

Also, Marcus Mariota sucks, Tannehill will be starting by midseason.
One crappily mediocre QB for another...

Glad the Browns won on MNF
They beat one of the finest high school teams in the country, so there's that.

I don't get to watch the TNF games because I don't have NFL Network, but Fournette's stat line reads 15 carries for 66 yards with 69 yards being his longest carry.

Are you telling me... Leonard Fournette had 14 other carries that netted -3 yards? :lol Wtf
Yeah. Until he busted that run, he had, like, -7 yards or something preposterous. He was terrible.

The penalties in the first half was nuts during TNF.
I very much enjoyed that Tom Brady felt the need to tweet that he was turning the game off because of the penalties, and the announcers decided the audience needed to know about this.

7,648 Posts
This has been a pretty boring NFL season
Agreed...and maybe it's because I watch every snap of every game, but I know the numbers bear it out...there are WAY more flags being thrown this year. You can imagine how insufferable it gets after watching every game. It's driving me nuts.

7,648 Posts
Probably time to pull the plug on the Trubisky experiment. They should trade for a veteran QB, hell with Brees possibly coming back this week, they should inquire about trading for Bridgewater.
Makes sense for Chicago, but Bridgewater's really proven his worth in Brees' absence, and with Drew at the tail end of his career, I'm not sure why New Orleans would trade him for anything less than a top-10 first round pick.

He was good for the Vikings 2 years ago, not sure why they were so quick to get rid of him and give Cousins all that money.
Minnesota looked at their roster and convinced themselves they were a top QB away from a Super Bowl run. Cousins hasn't proven to be that player yet (though he's been strong the last month), but I can understand their thinking, even if the money was too much.

Looking forward to the 2007 MNF rematch between the winless Dolphins and Steelers.
My Dolphins...Jesus...

I was bored this weekend... tried to watch the NFL. Now I want to bash my head into a wall. This is the shittiest football the NFL has ever put out. What the fuck has happened to professional sports when every single league is a fucking joke now?
I'm not so sure about that. The NHL is awesome, and I'd argue that this is the most talented the NBA has been since the mid-90s.

I'm now thoroughly convinced that the Pats truly are the best team in the NFL.
Was there any question?

7,648 Posts
Well, my Dolphins' tanking plan continues apace. It's weird to think that almost none of these players, apart from a happy surprise in undrafted free agent wideout Preston Williams, will even be on the roster in 2-3 years.

Even though it's proven effective in basketball (Philadelphia) and baseball (Houston), I'm simply not convinced that tanking in football is a workable concept. Everyone held up the Browns as a model for what Miami's doing, and look where the Browns are: with all their chips pushed to the center, they're 2-5 and sinking like a goddamn rock.

7,648 Posts
Chad Johnson as a Great Value Brand Woj warms my cold heart. I love it.
I expect Rodgers to somehow end up on the Pats.
That'd be....interesting, but I don't see it. All signs point to Belichick hitting a quasi-reset button on the roster with all the free agents and the first-round QB, and I don't see how Rodgers, who turns 38 in December, fits those long-term plans.

They tried the band-aid last year with Cam and it was an abject disaster. Sure, Rodgers is far better than Cam, but it's more likely that he ages out in a few years than continues on in perpetuity like Brady.
Green Bay is making a big mistake..
Rodgers is also a spoiled, genuinely kinda weird dude, so I don't put full blame on them.

7,648 Posts
The Dolphins have been looking better and better each week. If they can get a ground game going this team might be something to worry about in the postseason.
It's true, I was at the game and it's remarkable how smoothly their offense flows when everyone is healthy. I can't believe I'm saying this, but it hinges entirely on Tua. If he gets injured again, that team is headed back into the toilet.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts