Wrestling Forum banner

121 - 140 of 1140 Posts

·
Written in the Stars
1,575 Posts
re: NFL Divisional Round: IND/KC, DAL/LAR, LAC/NE, PHI/NO

This thread needs more Chiefs/Mahomes talk.

·
Banned
454 Posts

This thread needs more Chiefs/Mahomes talk.
There's not much to discuss unless someone breaks down the tape in detail and analyzes his ability to read a defense, diagnose a play, and make the proper adjustments, as that is the best predictor of long term success at the position.

We've seen plenty of young and athletic QBs who have started their careers off strong, but have faded after a year or two because they lacked the intangibles.

·
Registered
6,565 Posts

Well Im just happy the Dolphins are tied for first at 1-0!! Yup Im enjoying it while it lasts.

·
Houston, We Have A Problem.
5,267 Posts

Rodgers was so high on pain killers during his post game interview. The guy couldn't stop laughing and could barely form a complete sentence.

·
Registered
2,977 Posts

I think we all expected that outcome after the opening play, didn’t we? :D

I don’t know what the fuck happened tonight, but I like it... #JetUp

·
Le Champion
18,722 Posts

I started Detroit's defense in fantasy and thank god for that pick-six to start the game because idk what the FUCK happened from there. :lol

·
Banned
454 Posts

I love week 1 of the regular season. There's always an AFCE team that is full of hope, only for NE to crush their dreams by midseason.

·
===Valar Morghulis===
6,037 Posts

I love week 1 of the regular season. There's always an AFCE team that is full of hope, only for NE to crush their dreams by midseason.
So you're going to be that guy. Every year it's some *ahem*

Just glad I'm not on as much. :frank1

Reactions: MrMister

·
Super Moderator
25,840 Posts
Discussion Starter #137

Damn Jets gave the Lions the business tonight. Darnold looked like the veteran tonight, shaking off that pick-6 to have a solid performance. Meanwhile, Stafford looked like the rookie, or a vintage :cutler, take your pick.

·
Registered
12,663 Posts

half joking/half serious, I am surprised they don't have a permanent camera on Gruden and just have it in the top corner of the screen at all times. Showing him after every single play just seems like so much extra button pushing for those in the truck.

·
An Undisputed Goddess
4,160 Posts

It looked like Stafford and Carr were trying to outdo each other for who can suck the most.

121 - 140 of 1140 Posts