Wrestling Forum banner

21 - 40 of 1140 Posts

·
Super Moderator
25,840 Posts
Discussion Starter #21
re: NFL Divisional Round: IND/KC, DAL/LAR, LAC/NE, PHI/NO

Panthers offense looked good on their first drive of the game. Defense not so much.

On a side note why is it always the white people from the south are the ones that have a problem with the NFL players protesting the anthem?
Because most of them are alt-right Trump supporters.

Bears offense looks a bit messy right now, but the starters have barely played so far to be fair. No injuries yet is the most important thing.

·
Premium Member
2,877 Posts

Because most of them are alt-right Trump supporters.

Bears offense looks a bit messy right now, but the starters have barely played so far to be fair. No injuries yet is the most important thing.
Yup. I will admit I voted for Trump and live in the South, but I have no problem with them protesting. Dang rednecks giving the majority of people a bad name.

I was never high on Trubisky as I watched a good bit of his games as the wife is a UNC fan.

·
Registered
2,976 Posts

Solid start for the Samchise last night. Had happy feet at times (understandably), but also showed good accuracy and made a nice throw on the run for a TD. Also had some promising plays from some of our other rookies, although Trenton Cannon probably blew his shot at winning the returner job...

·
Banned
18,555 Posts

This is the best way for the football players to protest to get their message of social injustice across without having to kneel.

- Vic

·
Registered
3,078 Posts

Yup. I will admit I voted for Trump and live in the South, but I have no problem with them protesting. Dang rednecks giving the majority of people a bad name.

I was never high on Trubisky as I watched a good bit of his games as the wife is a UNC fan.
Most of the south isn't even into the NFL anyway. They're mostly into College and high school football.

·
You were almost a Jill Sandwich
205 Posts

Even if it's just preseason football, I'm still excited to watch. I just hope the Vikes don't choke again this year. :mj2

·
Banned
454 Posts

Why would a Giants fan be celebrating the fact that they're sinking so much money into an emotionally/mentally unstable player?

Some fans enjoy watching their team suck, I guess.

·
You were almost a Jill Sandwich
205 Posts
Why would a Giants fan be celebrating the fact that they're sinking so much money into an emotionally/mentally unstable player?

Because, hey, he can catch a ball!

(This coming from a Randy Moss fan :lol )

·
Registered
2,976 Posts

They’d suck a heck of a lot more without OBJ! :)

Anyone understand wtf the Raiders are doing with Khalil Mack? Bizarre situation...

·
Le Champion
18,717 Posts

Anyone understand wtf the Raiders are doing with Khalil Mack? Bizarre situation...
Dude I can't for the life of me understand what Gruden is doing in general with the Raiders. :lol Trying to bring back the over-the-hill gang? I legit have no idea.

·
Banned
454 Posts

I disagree. Spending that much money on a WR, even if they weren't a headcase, is not a good way to build a successful team. The Giants have many other positions of need that are much more important. Paying him that kind of money hinders your team from obtaining quality talent at those positions, and it also hinders your ability to resign your own players. Good luck resigning Landon Collins.

·
Registered
12,663 Posts

had my fantasy football draft tonight. Doing it made me realize there are like 12 good RB's in the league, and then it just drops off a cliff.

·
Registered
2,976 Posts

had my fantasy football draft tonight. Doing it made me realize there are like 12 good RB's in the league, and then it just drops off a cliff.
Yep, need to get in there’s early with the RB’s. You can get a top QB deep into most Drafts, RB’s dry up alarmingly quickly...

·
Registered
2,976 Posts

4 year contract extension for Aaron Rodgers, and the Jets have traded Teddy Bridgewater and a 2019 6th rounder to New Orleans for a 2019 3rd rounder, which we’ll probably use as part of a trade package to get a pass rusher in the next few days... ;)

·
Le Champion
18,717 Posts

Teddy is on a 1 year, $5 million contract coming back from an absolutely gruesome leg injury. Did New Orleans really need to give up something as high as a 3rd rounder to get him? I don't think so tbh. Just like they probably didn't need to give up next year's 1st rounder to trade up to get Marcus Davenport either...

·
Registered
12,663 Posts

regular season standings predictions

1. New England 2. Miami 3. NY Jets 4. Buffalo
1. Pittsburgh 2. x-Cincinnati 3. Baltimore 4. Cleveland
1. Jacksonville 2. x-Houston 3. Tennessee 4. Indianapolis
1. Kansas City 2. LA Chargers 3. Denver 4. Oakland
1. Philadelphia 2. Dallas 3. NY Giants 4. Washington
1. Green Bay 2. x-Minnesota 3. Detroit 4. Chicago
1. New Orleans 2. Atlanta 3. Carolina 4. Tampa Bay
1. LA Rams 2. x-San Francisco 3. Seattle 4. Arizona

·
Banned
454 Posts

Philadelphia is going to suck horribly this season. Wouldn't be surprised if they miss the playoffs.

21 - 40 of 1140 Posts