Wrestling Forum banner

1 - 20 of 1140 Posts

·
Super Moderator
25,840 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Preseason starts in 2 days with the HOF game between the Bears and Ravens, so it seemed like a good time to make a new, stickied NFL thread. Hopefully the Bears can finally have a good season.

·
The North Remembers
20,749 Posts
re: NFL Divisional Round: IND/KC, DAL/LAR, LAC/NE, PHI/NO

Jimmy. G.

I haven't been this excited since the 2013 season (where we lost to the Seahawks in the NFC title game).

·
Registered
2,977 Posts

Preseason starts in 2 days with the HOF game between the Bears and Ravens, so it seemed like a good time to make a new, stickied NFL thread. Hopefully the Bears can finally have a good season.
Can’t believe they still haven’t signed Roquan Smith. Will be interested to see how Trubisky does for you this season with a new look WR corps...

·
Registered
4,521 Posts

Another year of underachieving for the Steelers most likely. Everyone defends Tomlin because he has a great record during the regular season, however they choke in the playoffs every year. And the last time I checked, they play to win the Superbowl, not for a regular season record. They'll win the division, but will probably lose a few games they should win and not get home field advantage. Then I predict another early playoff exit.

Thank god we have the Pens.

·
Premium Member
2,877 Posts

Not sure how I feel about the Panthers so far. Obviously Cam is very inconsistent. Hopefully the WRs this year do something and the Norv gets McCaffrey more involved (correctly). Need to use him on the outside and not between the tackles. Hopefuly Luke Kuechly can stay healthy this year. One more head injury might be cause him to retire early. While he is BY FAR the best player on the team and also my favorite I do not want him to have more issues down the road due to head injuries.

·
Registered
2,977 Posts

Eric Decker has signed for the Patriots. Titans’ Safety Johnathan Cyprien out for the season with a torn ACL, as is Packers’ LB Jake Ryan...

·
Le Champion
18,719 Posts

The Browns traded Corey Coleman to the Bills for a freakin 7th round pick. Could be a nice steal for Buffalo. Also, maybe room for Cleveland to sign Dez? Idk

Eric Decker has signed for the Patriots. Titans’ Safety Johnathan Cyprien out for the season with a torn ACL, as is Packers’ LB Jake Ryan...
Titans signed Kenny Vaccaro to replace him. Good swing there. Also rooting for Decker with the Pats, but don't wanna root for the Pats. :lol

·
Registered
12,663 Posts

anybody got any good NEW fantasy football names?

I'm going classic with Titsburgh Feelers

·
Le Champion
18,719 Posts

anybody got any good NEW fantasy football names?

I'm going classic with Titsburgh Feelers
I'm going with Guice Guice Baby in my leagues. Really only works if you're a Redskins fan or can even pronounce his name correctly. :lol

·
@delecast
4,405 Posts

:rodgers2
If Godgers can stay healthy and the defense can be marginally better, this could be a special year for Da Pack.

Realistically, I think they're a year or two away. I keep hearing grumblings that they're going to trade for Mack, but I'll believe that when I see it.

·
Likes wrestling....
8,099 Posts

Titans vs Packers.....it's just the preseaon but who cares?

My two favorite teams kicking it off.

·
The Mouth of Madness!
10,873 Posts

How did the Cowboys manage to blow that game?

·
Premium Member
2,877 Posts

Panthers offense looked good on their first drive of the game. Defense not so much.

On a side note why is it always the white people from the south are the ones that have a problem with the NFL players protesting the anthem?

·
There is no duty we so much underrate as... being
19,029 Posts

:mark: NINERS :mark:

1 - 20 of 1140 Posts