Wrestling Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
1,166 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
can we have guesses on what we think might happen tomz night.
i think Husky harris and who ever the other guy was WONT join Nexus. they wont mention them again sort of like what happened with brett diesbase and orton at summerslam a few years back. Team Nexus VS Team WWE at bragging Rights?

·
Registered
544 Posts
Your probably right

·
Registered
4,592 Posts
Hell no , Husky Harriss is 100% relevant as a wrestler and to Nexus due to NXT , he is going to join and this is awesome!

The other guy however , I couldn't identify as any NXT person , so I think its just Husky & Cena joining , which is friggin awesome cause I was thinking Husky Harriss was the best heel persona on NXT season 2

John Cena > Skip Sheffield
Husky Harriss > Darren Young

So we're now back to square 1 on member #s , and stronger than ever

·
Santina's Lover
4,216 Posts
Hell no , Husky Harriss is 100% relevant as a wrestler and to Nexus due to NXT , he is going to join and this is awesome!

The other guy however , I couldn't identify as any NXT person , so I think its just Husky & Cena joining , which is friggin awesome cause I was thinking Husky Harriss was the best heel persona on NXT season 2

John Cena > Skip Sheffield
Husky Harriss > Darren Young

So we're now back to square 1 on member #s , and stronger than ever
I think you are missing an original Nexus member to be replaced.

McGillicutty can replace Bryan ;) And I only mean that in the numbers sense.

·
Registered
166 Posts
I'm pretty positive the first guy was Mcguilicutty. Maybe I'm wrong, but that is who I thought it was right when he interfered. I would love to see him and Husky join Nexus, along with Cena. Makes them such a credible force.

·
Registered
3,646 Posts
you know what now that I think about it "Tarver" showed to be slightly Reluctant and it seems like CENA may destroy them from the inside slowly making them turn on each other

I am hoping the opposite happens though and he enjoys the power of the NEXUS.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts