Wrestling Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
67 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Nexus might be one of the dangerous group than the Evolution, Spirit Squad or SES. They exiled Daniel Bryan and Darren Young from the group (and John Cena who ends his career on the spot at Survivor Series). Now there were 8 of them (including the injured Michael Tarver and Skip Sheffield), who's going to be the next Nexus member to be exiled from the group?

For me, I choose David Otunga or Wade Barrett himself.

·
Banned
1,189 Posts
Nobody. Darren Young was shit, and they needed to cut someone to move on from the loss. The other two are out until next year (Tarver's aiming to return in January). Unless one of the Nexus members gets injured, they aren't going anywhere.

·
Bowing down to the BEAST INCARNATE
4,567 Posts
If push came to shove, I'd take Slater out... I don't know, the kid's got talent but, I can't see him making it far on his own. Now that's he got the WWE rub, they could just give him the pink slip and he'd have a great indy career... but WWE-wise, I don't think he fits any mold, even if that mold's uniqueness....

I gotta say, I'm biased here because I'd much prefer to have Harris as Gabriel's partner, the pairing would be more unique and they'd be more credible... even if they're challengers are not.

·
Banned
15,929 Posts
Otunga probably.

·
Banned
2,012 Posts
Don' cha mean Nexiled

1 - 8 of 8 Posts