Wrestling Forum banner

1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Proud Pastafarian =)
4,051 Posts
no

they should either form an alliance or go their separate ways and not get involve in each other's business

·
Registered
144 Posts
I see you stole one of my brilliant ideas from my thread. You forgot to call the season 2 rookies Xtremus tho, a highly creative name that WWE will take from me just like they did Nexus! Here's my blueprint for this epic ultrastoryline that will last until 2012.

Nexus - Season 1 rookies
Xtremus - Season 2 rookies
Titanus - Season 3 rookies

All factions that will invade WWE. Pure innovation identical to TNA.

·
I GOT ALOT LEFT IN THE TANK
4,541 Posts
I have absolutely zero interest in seeing this. I hope the quality NXT2 members go to Smackdown and not Raw. It looks like Nexus doesn't really interact with Smackdown whatsoever, strictly Raw storyline (supershows aside)...so that's best case scenario for me.

·
Banned
6,658 Posts
"I've said this before that I'm surprised that memebers of season 2 of NXT are allowing NXT season 1 members take all the limelight. Someone needs to step, and do something already. I think it would say something for that NXT star or two, and could help them climb up the ranks". -originally posted on this NXT forum, on 6/23/2010 by none other than myself.

Seems like others may have come up with the idea weeks before it actually happened, cough, cough. However I wasn't suggesting that season 2, and season 1 just feud outright, but rather some members of season 2 take a stand. Presumably the those characters would be the "face" characters of season 2. Maybe if you want to make it interesting throw a heel in there.

In other words I wouldn't have mind if it were Mike McGuillicutti, Kaval, Eli Cottonwood, and the heel would have to be Alex Riley. My main point was to put these season 2 stars in a position that makes them seem credible. Taking a stand to a bunch of losers who couldn't accept the fact that they lost is their own problem.

At least that would be the perspective of season 2 stars. NXT2 stars taking a stand would have given them more credibility. The other stars could take a back seat from season 2 until NXT1 stars show up on "their" show, and start taking their air time. Week in, and week out of two gangs battling it out would have made for predictable television.

Hence the reason why I chose my words correctly here, and not to my surprise many still don't get "it". This could be the explanation as to how, or why season 1 stars would mellow down from week to week, and eventually just be a part of the program as a group trying to make it "big" in the WWE.

Obviously as Barrett has stated various times that their is a "big picture" here. We still have the ????GM, and I'm guessing at some point Barrett is going to want to use his title shot that he earned from season 1. Personally I don't enjoy watching weekly beatings, and I think that the satble is cool, but why can't they just hang out, and not come out just to gang up on somebody. Haven't they already made their point?

·
Banned
3,115 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
well apparently, my idea may come true....warning...possible spoilers below...read at your risk.

take it for what it is worth............

credit: pwtorch

PWTorch.

The current plans for Summerslam are to have The Nexus vs NXT Season 2 Rookies. Wade Barrett is being groomed to win the title this year at some point, while plans are to have Skip Sheffield eventually break from the group and go after the group himself, to fill the Monster main eventer void on RAW batista left.

·
Banned
6,658 Posts
Sheffield is a waste of space on the any roster in the WWE. He should never be given a serious shot at anything unless its the Unified tag team titles. Honestly I think he should paired with Slater, and those two should go after tag team gold. Heath is actually way more talented than Skip, but I think these two would be a formittable tag team.

Barrett winning the WWE title is just plain stupid. Yes, he is a talented man with tons of potential. He will essentially be the main man in the WWE at some point, but now? I would rather him use his title shot from winning season 1 towards the "world champion", and hopefully that will be Jack Swagger.

If something like this were to happen, I think wouldn't mind seeing a slow "face" turn by Swagger. The All American, American testing his skills vs Barrett, and his boys, or whomever is left or brought with him to Smackdown. I can't imagine Nexus staying together very long. Then again what's long?

Right now it shocks me that no one thinks that the name of the current most dominant stable in the WWE is more lame than anything before it. Nexus really? The Miz should do a bit this Monday on Raw, and cut them down. However, to keep his heel thing going he should hire a bunch of "fake" cops to guard the ring so that he can escape, or exit on his own. Maybe even throw a lawyer in there as well. This will keep people booing him.

Even as I type this I feel as though eventually Teddy Dibiase will hire Tarver as his new Virgil, once The Miz takes Maryse from him.

·
Not Bruce Wayne
2,114 Posts
I see you stole one of my brilliant ideas from my thread. You forgot to call the season 2 rookies Xtremus tho, a highly creative name that WWE will take from me just like they did Nexus! Here's my blueprint for this epic ultrastoryline that will last until 2012.

Nexus - Season 1 rookies
Xtremus - Season 2 rookies
Titanus - Season 3 rookies

All factions that will invade WWE. Pure innovation identical to TNA.
yeah. wwe stole the name for the nexus from you:rolleyes:

·
My man
6,506 Posts
No way, the worse thing that could happen is to have Nexus face off against the other rookies, goes against what they are trying to accomplish and would look stupid considering they are feuding with the main face.

·
Registered
14,223 Posts
The NXT 2 Rookies should end up on Smackdown. Is only fair after RAW took the entire Nexus roster. Joe Henning(I refuse to call him Michael McShit), Percy Watson, Kaval and Riley should go to Smackdown. I don't really care about the other rookies although I wouldn't mind seeing Titus O'neil back. He has the dog bark and will make it a win. Eli Contowood should die but WWE will probably hire him anyways and have him face Big Show in the next Giant vs. Giant storyline.

·
Banned
247 Posts
The NXT 2 Rookies should end up on Smackdown. Is only fair after RAW took the entire Nexus roster. Joe Henning(I refuse to call him Michael McShit), Percy Watson, Kaval and Riley should go to Smackdown. I don't really care about the other rookies although I wouldn't mind seeing Titus O'neil back. He has the dog bark and will make it a win. Eli Contowood should die but WWE will probably hire him anyways and have him face Big Show in the next Giant vs. Giant storyline.
Really?

·
Registered
68 Posts
Sheffield replacing Batista? Erm, na

Kaval, Riley and Hennig should end up on Smackdown. The rest go back to FCW

Why not? I don't know if any of you on here remember the God-awful gimmick that Batista was lumbered with when he came onto WWE programming? He was D-Von Dudley's bodyguard! So if they "tweaked" Skip's gimmick, he could replace "five-move" Batista no problem.

·
Registered
2,115 Posts
Why not? I don't know if any of you on here remember the God-awful gimmick that Batista was lumbered with when he came onto WWE programming? He was D-Von Dudley's bodyguard! So if they "tweaked" Skip's gimmick, he could replace "five-move" Batista no problem.
Skip doesnt have the right look. Yes he's muscular but he looks like a redneck. He doesnt have the mic skills or wrestling skill to be a main eventer imo. Tarver would be a more suitable replacement for Batista

·
Premium Member
3,187 Posts
Skip doesnt have the right look. Yes he's muscular but he looks like a redneck. He doesnt have the mic skills or wrestling skill to be a main eventer imo. Tarver would be a more suitable replacement for Batista
Exactly. Batista could talk, and sound like an intelligent human being. When Sheffield appears i can literally feel my hair growing into a mullet, that's how ridiculously redneck he seems to me.

1 - 20 of 24 Posts