Wrestling Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
603 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Considering NEXUS keeps on entering and leaving the ring a hundred times, where is the badass theme song? NWO went over because their theme song was badass.

What the heck is this crap. They are being buried by this song.

·
Registered
2,014 Posts
Well, you're kind of right..
Although I don't agree that it's holding them back, it's not really badass (but I do like the song, just not for the Nnnnnnnnnn). Something more like Stone Cold's entrance theme would fit much better IMO.

·
Registered
102 Posts
Considering NEXUS keeps on entering and leaving the ring a hundred times, where is the badass theme song? NWO went over because their theme song was badass.

What the heck is this crap. They are being buried by this song.
Okay now the term buried gone way over the top first being buried was losing a series of matches and being made to look weak. Now your buried if your entrance music does not suit you. somtime's these idiots make me ashamed to be human.

FYI. I like the song but I agree it does not suit Nexus

·
Registered
603 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Okay now the term buried gone way over the top first being buried was losing a series of matches and being made to look weak. Now your buried if your entrance music does not suit you. somtime's these idiots make me ashamed to be human.

FYI. I like the song but I agree it does not suit Nexus
No superstar has ever made it BIG without a big theme song! NEXUS has been buried from the get go. If you can never even reach that potential because your theme song sucks, you are essentially buried! At this point it is better they come out with no music.

·
Registered
603 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
WHAT the heck, I'm surrounded by wrestling noobs here are what? Ultimate Warrior wouldn't have made it big without "UNSTABLE". Hulk Hogan wouldn't have become an American Hero without "REAL AMERICAN".

NWO would never had become NWO without NEWNEWNEWNEW WORLD ORDER. 4 LIFE!

To create a monster heel faction, you need something ruthless!

·
Premium Member
3,187 Posts
It isn't holding them back as such, but it definitely doesn't suit them.

·
Registered
102 Posts
WHAT the heck, I'm surrounded by wrestling noobs here are what? Ultimate Warrior wouldn't have made it big without "UNSTABLE". Hulk Hogan wouldn't have become an American Hero without "REAL AMERICAN".

NWO would never had become NWO without NEWNEWNEWNEW WORLD ORDER. 4 LIFE!

To create a monster heel faction, you need something ruthless!
While i agree that the above point is valid and that Nexus theme song does not suit them to say they are getting buried by their own theme song is one of the most pathetic thing to ever been said by any member of the IWC

·
Registered
603 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
While i agree that the above point is valid and that Nexus theme song does not suit them to say they are getting buried by their own theme song is one of the most pathetic thing to ever been said by any member of the IWC
What about the people that think THE MIZ should be the first retarded champion?

·
Childish Gambino Is #1
6,242 Posts
The lyrics of the song might fit them.
But I don't think the actual song fits them.
It's not raw enough (I don't mean the show).
The song just isn't edgy enough I guess.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.