Wrestling Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
4,592 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So like....

SVR2011 just happened to reveal Paul Bearer as in the game like right after he came back on TV , leading me to think that it is highly possible that the WWE has let the video game creators in on near future booking.

There is an announced DLC pack for SVR2011 with Wade Barrett , Justin Gabriel , and David Otunga

Coincedental that all of the kicked out guys are not in the DLC pack? Possible Heath Slater is going to be kicked out? Maybe a 2nd DLC pack will have Slater , Husky , & McGillicutty?

Barrett & Gabriel are certainly no suprise if they are trying to make a 3 pack of the most important Nexus members.

If they were really in the dark/behind on their stuff , Sheffield , Slater , or Tarver , have all widely been considered more important , and better , than David Otunga. So David Otungas pressence as the 3rd guy ina set of 3 is kind of odd... UNLESS THEY KNEW THOSE GUYS WERE GETTING KICKED! DUN DUN DUNNNNNN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Thoughts?

·
BLUE IS BACK
9,773 Posts
So like....

SVR2011 just happened to reveal Paul Bearer as in the game like right after he came back on TV , leading me to think that it is highly possible that the WWE has let the video game creators in on near future booking.

There is an announced DLC pack for SVR2011 with Wade Barrett , Justin Gabriel , and David Otunga

Coincedental that all of the kicked out guys are not in the DLC pack? Possible Heath Slater is going to be kicked out? Maybe a 2nd DLC pack will have Slater , Husky , & McGillicutty?

Barrett & Gabriel are certainly no suprise if they are trying to make a 3 pack of the most important Nexus members.

If they were really in the dark/behind on their stuff , Sheffield , Slater , or Tarver , have all widely been considered more important , and better , than David Otunga. So David Otungas pressence as the 3rd guy ina set of 3 is kind of odd... UNLESS THEY KNEW THOSE GUYS WERE GETTING KICKED! DUN DUN DUNNNNNN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Thoughts?
you do realize its not a nexus pack.. its a NXT season one pack

the 3 finalists were put in

·
Registered
2,970 Posts
So they knew that Skip Sheffield & Michael Tarver were going to be injured ahead of time so they don't get put into the game? No they just put the three guys that would actually become something or have a future in WWE. Daniel Bryan would have been in the game if he didn't get fired for the Tie Incident. My guess is he would have taken Vince McMahons position in the game. I mean nobody really wants Vince in the games since he is always put in them. But no they took the top three guys from Nexus to put in the game.

Barrett - Pretty obvious
Gabriel - Again another obvious choice on having a future with WWE
Otunga - Even though he isn't that good, WWE must see something in the guy, plus with him trying to one up Barrett they must have something planned for Otunga in the future. All he needs to do is become better in the ring and on the mic.

·
Registered
4,592 Posts
Discussion Starter #6 (Edited)
Hiplop™;8932035 said:
you do realize its not a nexus pack.. its a NXT season one pack

the 3 finalists were put in
:hmm: well thats a good way to put it

Edit : Explain Paul Bearer being on disc content though , still... maybe they do let them in a bit of ahead of booking

You also realise this should be in the video games section right?

I mean I know there are some people that are just born stupid.
Yes I know you were just born stupid. This isn't about the game its about Nexus and if THQ was informed on future Nexus booking decisions or not? Not literally about the game...

·
Banned
7,852 Posts
Erm because it's a defeat the Undertaler's streak road to wrestlemania, hence Bearer being in there. It's no big deal, he was in Legends of Wrestlemania, they still had him on file. So they decided to add him.

·
Fear Me!
3,444 Posts
I can't wait to do an Undertaker vs. Bearer match in this game.

Not surprised Barrett and Gabriel are in the game, little surprised Otunga is in the game, though.

·
Banned
7,852 Posts
Well the producer has said many times in interviews Tony they had no knowledge of Nexus happening, they had the final 3 from NXT1 put into DLC2, Daniel Bryan was originally amongst them, but was taken out due to his release.

Point still stands it belongs in the video games section.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts