Wrestling Forum banner

1 - 20 of 44 Posts

·
Registered
49 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Okay I know I am new here and just found out alot about wrestling from info by other users and I know they are supposed to be the bad guys(heels) but they make alot of people not want to watch... I mean seriously they kick out their members like total jerks and all get owned by Cena in a gauntlet match but then Wade won.

They do not even appear like bad guys and come out to a annoying song. Barret in particular gets on my nerves and not in the good way because it doesn't seem like he is pushing plot but trying to piss people off. I mean Slater and Otunga play bad guys ok (accept when Otunga was giving Cena a pep talk) but I feel that Tarver or Gabriel would make a much better leader of Nexus. I do not know why they kicked Tarver out he was a really good villian. /endrant

Oops wrong section >_> I am messing up allready

·
DAVID OTUNGA's Personal Assistant
9,748 Posts
alright, i was waiting for someone else to take this, but i'd feel bad if NO one responded to it, so...

fuck you OP.

·
Registered
1,981 Posts
Hmm ... you dissed Barrett so obviously you're prepared to face the flames ...

So what, did you like, discover kayfabe last week or something? I wish I was like that. :side:

·
Registered
49 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Hmm ... you dissed Barrett so obviously you're prepared to face the flames ...

So what, did you like, discover kayfabe last week or something? I wish I was like that. :side:
I just had to get that off my chest... and do people love Barret here or something? I mean people were praising him except for someone who agreed in Raw discussion. Also there was like a thread calling him comedian and praising how good he is as a heel (heels should be intimidating ).

Also I do not intend to disrespect anyone but I will deliver the FU to anyone messing with me j/k :p and yes I read alot about kayfabe and how wrestling is scripted.

·
Registered
49 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
hmmm I can't tell if I'm being trolled or if you are just young.

sooooo I'll take the safer higher road....

Jordanpippen23 is an assclown
Take the highroad so I don't beat you up with my mad comebacks? :D
Seriously though if 16 is young to you then thats it but 16 really isn't that young.

·
Damn Fine Cup of Coffee
12,954 Posts
The Nexus makes people not want to watch? False. The Nexus has given people a reason to watch. Fact.

·
9,748 Posts
what the fuck is with noobs in rants lately? first theVipeRKO comes in and takes everything too seriously like a girly Orton mark and pretty much ruins every rant we have going, and now this kid takes it so seriously he thinks wrestling is real.

you should have to have a certain join date to get in this shit.

·
Damn Fine Cup of Coffee
12,954 Posts
what the fuck is with noobs in rants lately? first theVipeRKO comes in and takes everything too seriously like a girly Orton mark and pretty much ruins every rant we have going, and now this kid takes it so seriously he thinks wrestling is real.

you should have to have a certain join date to get in this shit.
This is just the tip of the iceberg. THEY are coming and THEY are mad!

·
Registered
49 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
16 is young, but the problem is being 16 and still believing wrestling is real.
What is the average forum user age here then... I would consider 16 to be mid aged because you can drive (well I just have my permit not my license so I can't drive alone just yet) but you are still under a gaurdian and when your 18 you are legally an adult and old to me.

Then there is the classic 13-19 teenagers and everything under young with 20-30 being young man/woman and 40-50 being regular adult and 60+ being old.

Also I don't believe wrestling is real and I was skeptical of its realness before coming here. I never said I think its 100% real.

·
9,748 Posts
:lmao here he comes, still mad.

admitting a troll annoys you, official loss.

Rawlin67 gains another point.

·
9,748 Posts

feel free to follow me to the next rant, since you love quoting everything i say and giving this kid the attention he loves.

1 - 20 of 44 Posts