Wrestling Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
1,817 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Nexus haven't shown up at all on smackdown but if they want to be the biggest stable in the wwe they will have to show up sometime.
Kanes "vengeance" storyline started the same week as the nexus attack and they have both been the biggest story lines on both brands.
So i reckon Nexus will be showing up on smackdown after summerslam as kane/undertaker will reveal it was them at the ppv.
This will lead into a brothers of destruction vs Nexus feud (I wouldn't want this really to happen but It's just my thought) with the nexus winning and being put over and kane turning on taker leading into a feud at wrestlemania!

Just a thought, i know loads of nexus threads have been posted, but this will happen ;)

·
Registered
29 Posts
I think it would definitely raise the status of Nexus even higher,and i'd like to see it, however i can't see it happening.

Firstly, Nexus would surely have had to appeared on Smackdown by now. Even if it were for something that had nothing to do with Kane. Their problem has been with WWE management they say, why have they only been on 1 WWE show so far then? Because they aren't going to be involved on Smackdown seemingly.

Secondly and unfortunately, it's likely to be Kane who attacked Taker.

·
Registered
1,506 Posts
I thought it would happen at first, but they're Raw guys now, so there would be no point. And I think the whole SES thing is a set up to show Punk didn't do it, but he actually did. Then we'll get BOD/SES at Summerslam.

·
Banned
7,852 Posts
I had hoped Barrett would show up on SD at some point with Nexus and say how it isnt their first time there, and show footage of them attacking Undertaker backstage. B.O.D giving the rub to Nexus would give them an extra boost, BK feels.

·
1,817 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I feel that Raw has a much stronger main event line up than smackdown without nexus with cena orton jericho etc so would love see nexus on smackdown for a bit.

·
Man Who's Got a Machine Gun
3,855 Posts
I've believed from the beginning of this Undertaker storyline, that they are the ones that attacked him. It makes so much sense. That'll bring em to Smackdown. Anyone else think that it's possible we'll see the season 2 group join Nexus and they'll split them all up across both brands? Not a bad idea if they wanna do a WWE vs. Nexus storyline. 7 guys vs. the WWE doesn't sound as epic as 15 guys vs. the WWE.

·
Registered
1,118 Posts
i beleive that since the most recognizable names are on raw it would only make sense to have them exclusively involved with that brand and every house show associated with that brand. you are trying to push a group of very young superstars as big time guys, what better way to do that than have them feud with the big time guys. namely cena. there isnt a person in the company that cena cant put over.ask even bourne. just tag with cena for that one week shot him straight up the ladder and into an intriguing feud with another guy that can put anybody over, jericho. plus wwe looks at smackdown as being a lame duck type status at the moment, so to have your biggest angle of the summer get involved with that wouldnt make much sense.

·
Harvester of Sorrow
12,025 Posts
It seems like the Nexus storyline is only focusing on Raw, but this is still early stages yet. The could move to Smackdown as well.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts