Wrestling Forum banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
195 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Nexus not predictable for the first time in a long time.

For the first time I can actually say that Nexus were not predictable...I don't read Smackdown Spoilers so I didn't know they would be there BUT them interfering in Alberto Del Rio vs Edge match was unexpected since I'm so use to them on Raw, attacking one person at a time or demanding John Cena to do dirty work these days Lol and also Wade Barrett not being there and Otunga taking leadership from the Nexus was also not predictable....can't believe the Nexus actually followed his leadership so yeah great work for Smackdown.

·
Registered
884 Posts
You serious???? Having basically the #1 vs #2 contender for the title as the OPENING match was guarenteed to not be a clean finish either way.

As for NExus... an Otunga/Barret confrontation has been brewing, so you know Barret is gonna be pissed, which leads to more tension between the 2.

·
Registered
133 Posts
I sort of knew something was going to happen to Edge and Alberto.
Because it was classed as the main event but then it was the first match
also no pyro or no fireworks (whatever its called)
But I was shocked Nexus arrived

·
Registered
195 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
You serious???? Having basically the #1 vs #2 contender for the title as the OPENING match was guarenteed to not be a clean finish either way.

As for NExus... an Otunga/Barret confrontation has been brewing, so you know Barret is gonna be pissed, which leads to more tension between the 2.

Um just because you knew it wasn't going to be a clean finish that doesn't mean you knew Nexus were going to even show up... in less you read spoilers. I didn't say anything about a clean finish I said that I was surprised that NEXUS showed up during the match

I know about the Otunga/Barret confrontation since I was watching but I didn't know the rest of the Nexus would follow Otunga lead so ...yeah that's what I'm talking about. Also on Monday Wade should be disappointed with the whole group if he's upset since they did follow Otunga leadership without (possibly) tell Wade Barrett about it.

·
Premium Member
2,271 Posts
I thought it was funny that Nexus tried to invade Smackdown and got owned lol. Stupid Nexus they shoulda brought John Cena.

·
Registered
195 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
I thought it was funny that Nexus tried to invade Smackdown and got owned lol. Stupid Nexus they shoulda brought John Cena.
:lmao

Was thinking about it when I was watching.

·
Registered
4,897 Posts
They're more entertaining with Otunga as leader. Barrett sucks the fun out of everything, which is probably why he's the leader.

·
Registered
283 Posts
When i have trouble sleeping i put raw on and watch David otunga he is so bad at every thing i don't no why wwe are going with this guy really does any one else see this

·
Undergoing a gimmick change.
2,385 Posts
I'm expecting Barrett to punish Otunga some how on Raw for assuming the role as leader of Nexus in his absence, and leading them to a failed, embarrassing attempt to take over Smackdown. Then for Barrett to come with Cena in tow next week to show Otunga how its done. This building up to the Nexus vs. Smackdown SS match, with the inevitable betrayal and push of David "A-List" Otunga - the worst idea since Heidenreich raped Michael Cole.

·
DAVID OTUNGA's Personal Assistant
9,747 Posts
you thought they were going to interfere in the Smackdown World Heavyweight Buried Alive match?

because that was pretty fucking random and out of nowhere.

·
Registered
195 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
you thought they were going to interfere in the Smackdown World Heavyweight Buried Alive match?

because that was pretty fucking random and out of nowhere.

Nope that was random but so was them on Smackdown...just my opinion. I guess they are predictable everywhere except for Raw lately. Wasn't thinking of the PPV when I started this thread.

·
Registered
3,288 Posts
I already knew they were going to interfere in Edge vs. Del Rio match but I was a bit surprised when I read about it.

·
Registered
195 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
I already knew they were going to interfere in Edge vs. Del Rio match but I was a bit surprised when I read about it.
Yup it was a surprise and if while you read the spoiler it was a surprised then it totally was a surprise for me like I was trying to explain to everyone else Lol ....of course it was far from being the biggest surprise in history but it was just unpredictable, I didn't see it coming.

I was taking aback by them interfering in Undertaker vs Kane match happening as well...so yeah I guess the only time they are really predictable these days is on Raw.

·
Registered
3,999 Posts
Seeing as 1, they are the tag champs and 2 how they opened with Edge and Del Rio when it should have been the main event, I wasn't surprised honestly. No spoilers needed. As for Otunga leading the group, what choice did they have? Barret's on tour.

1 - 18 of 18 Posts