Wrestling Forum banner

1 - 20 of 75 Posts

·
Registered
233 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
There talent is all gone Sheffield, Tarver, Barrett, and Gabriel are out so nexus officially has no talent (besides cm punk). Hopefully Gabriel/Slater goes to smackdown and helps Barrett beat big show.
Idk if raw is even worth watching now since nexus is butchered.

·
Registered
573 Posts
Nexus has been butchered since Summerslam. And Barrett won't be the super over heel everyone thought he was going to be in Nexus. The only reason he and Nexus were over in the first place is because they were picking on "SUPER" Cena. Nexus should have been axed months ago.

Honestly, I can't see anyone getting over in the mid-card currently in Nexus besides Gabriel. Everyone else is doomed for TNA. Barrett will be a main-eventer eventually but will get dead heat like ADR.

Also, thank fuck Daniel Bryan got fired and re-hired. I would hate to see him involved in this cluster-fuck. Him with the Bella's isn't any better. But at least he's got a solid future as a mid-carder... Can't say the same for the rest of those dopes.

·
Registered
807 Posts
Gabiel/Slater were the best of a bad bunch IMO. I don't get what they're playing at, getting rid of them. It's like they want this stable to fall flat on it's ass. First Tarver..then skip..then Barrett..then these two.

·
Registered
188 Posts
Yeah sure has ended for me now. They may aswell just drop the whole Nexus idea and just have a Punk/Cena fued. Get HH, MM, DO off the roster!!

Reactions: The_Gizzame™

·
Asuka
96,572 Posts
They'll get TarverSheffield back I hope.
They better, lol. They've got ONE original member left and he's the least talented bastard in the history of the group. They're done right now, even with Punk. They're too small compared to what they used to be and not one of them has the slightest ounce of credibility.

Maybe it's better that Wade got out when he did.....maybe. We'll have to see how things go for him on SmackDown, but fuck, this storyline is on its absolute last legs.

·
Banned
9,205 Posts
The group does look really weak now. I think they should add at least two other members, like tarver and sheffield. the only problem with that is, sheffield still might not be ready to go.

·
Registered
4,677 Posts
Nexus has been butchered since week 2 in my opinion. But I'm glad people are going to the "good side", realizing that Nexus is even more awful now.

·
SWAG/SPICE
26,780 Posts
The way Cena cut that promo, man oh man, Nexus is friggin over. Wade was Awesome but then again he was first season winner so I guess its time for him to break out.

·
Registered
573 Posts
I like how the only reason CM Punk is the new leader of Nexus is because Vince knows there are a ton of CM Punk marks (like on IWC) who will buy those new, ugly-ass CM Punk Nexus shirts.

·
Registered
12,078 Posts
Eh, I would rather wait see where this whole thing goes before jumping to conclusions.

·
Registered
546 Posts
I think Gabriel and Slater being the sheep that they are will return to Wade Barrett on Smackdown. Eventually, Skip Sheffield will return to the group, then Tarver, and then Darren Young. The Original Nexus VS The New Nexus

·
Banned
306 Posts
Should of just been Punk v. Cena, and Nexus should of dis banded.

1 - 20 of 75 Posts