Wrestling Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
45 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I was thinking it could be Nexus (CM Punk, Otunga, Slater, Gabriel, Harris and Mcgillicutty) vs Cena, Tarver, Skip Sheffield, Darren Young, Bryan and the returning Wade Barrett, pissed off because Punk took his place, that way he doesn't even has to be face, just the "enemy of the enemy".
I really could see that happening, but now that Cena is injured I don't know... An there's the Undertaker thing with Nexus. It could be Taker vs Punk at Mania, but that wouldn't make much sense, since Punk is appearing to be the NEW leader, and so had nothing to do with the burial, so I would risk saying it's going to be Wade vs Taker at Mania.
Thoughts?

·
Registered
467 Posts
You started out saying Barrett would be part of Team Cena against Punk's Nexus at Mania. Then said it would be Punk v Taker and then finished with Taker v Barrett?? Dude either I drank too much today or this post is all over the place??

·
Registered
45 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
You started out saying Barrett would be part of Team Cena against Punk's Nexus at Mania. Then said it would be Punk v Taker and then finished with Taker v Barrett?? Dude either I drank too much today or this post is all over the place??
I'm thinking you drank too much today...
I'm just considering all the good possibilities that could take place at Mania, and the one that to me, is more likely to happen.

·
Registered
45 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Nexus would stand zero chance against a team consisting of Cena, Barret, and the United States Champion
Well they also didn't when it was Nexus vs Team WWE: John Cena, Daniel Bryan, Edge, Chris Jericho, Bret Hart, John Morrison and R-Truth...
And the match still took place

·
Lucy Snorebush
2,073 Posts
You want to waste Barrett, Cena, Punk and Bryan in a 12 man tag with a bunch of glorified jobbers (right now that is) at Wrestlemania?

u mad.

·
Registered
467 Posts
I'm thinking you drank too much today...
I'm just considering all the good possibilities that could take place at Mania, and the one that to me, is more likely to happen.
LOL yeah i probably did! All joking aside though, it has left the Taker match in a strange position. They cant really book Barrett against Taker now after Cena destroyed him as it makes the idea of Barrett even standing a chance against Taker ridiculous. The only way that can be tied together is if Punk was revealed to be part of Nexus all along and they go after Taker or if its revealed that Barrett and Kane were working together and they go down an angle of Barrett/Kane v Taker. Again though, it would be hard to believe that Kane would need help against Taker considering how he has been booked much stronger than him recently. I just hope its not another Kane Taker match.

·
Registered
45 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
You want to waste Barrett, Cena, Punk and Bryan in a 12 man tag with a bunch of glorified jobbers (right now that is) at Wrestlemania?

u mad.
Eliminate the bad ones early, have Punk and Gabriel stay last against Barret, Bryan and Cena. You call that a waste? I call that a great potential match.

·
Lucy Snorebush
2,073 Posts
Eliminate the bad ones early, have Punk and Gabriel stay last against Barret, Bryan and Cena. You call that a waste? I call that a great potential match.
Yeah I call that a waste. Why would you book it if you know "the bad ones" are shit?

I'd much rather see Punk vs Barrett or Cena, hell even a 3 way is better than a 12man tag.

Bryan vs Regal for the US title in a well booked feud could well get MOTY. Hell I wouldn't be against Bryan v Ziggler/DiBiase again.

·
Registered
45 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
LOL yeah i probably did! All joking aside though, it has left the Taker match in a strange position. They cant really book Barrett against Taker now after Cena destroyed him as it makes the idea of Barrett even standing a chance against Taker ridiculous. The only way that can be tied together is if Punk was revealed to be part of Nexus all along and they go after Taker or if its revealed that Barrett and Kane were working together and they go down an angle of Barrett/Kane v Taker. Again though, it would be hard to believe that Kane would need help against Taker considering how he has been booked much stronger than him recently. I just hope its not another Kane Taker match.
But maybe Taker comes out weak after all that, i dunno, it's just that Taker vs Barret would be great. Kane/Barret vs Taker also looks good.

·
Registered
45 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Yeah I call that a waste. Why would you book it if you know "the bad ones" are shit?

I'd much rather see Punk vs Barrett or Cena, hell even a 3 way is better than a 12man tag.

Bryan vs Regal for the US title in a well booked feud could well get MOTY. Hell I wouldn't be against Bryan v Ziggler/DiBiase again.
Cause they're already in Nexus... it would be better just to put Punk/Gabriel vs Cena/Barret, but it wouldn't make any sense to leave all the others out. Maybe one or two in each team could get "injured" by the other team, so it can be a 5 on 5, or a 4 on 4, but it's easier to put them all in the match, have the worst ones eliminated early, and have the biggest part of the match based on the best ones.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts