Wrestling Forum banner

1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
1,175 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
this whole storyline is making me think a lot, which i kinda like.

now heres a view of the angle that i havent heard mentioned yet.

Nexus is constantly attacking cena and cena is looking very vulnerable (minus last week)

but they approached Orton and told him to just stay out of it and he'll be ok..

now i think ortons gonna be looked at as the bad guy further down the line for a couple of weeks, but i have a gut feeling where something will happen and they will realize that orton was the right one...

fans may start to question him and doubt his loyalty and may even boo him a little because they think he is slithering between both side of the fence..

example: at MITB cena beats sheamus in the cage match or sheamus wins and escapes and runs away, either way cena is left in the ring vulnerable, this is assuming orton wins the raw MITB earlier. orton walks down with the briefcase and motions as if he was gonna attack cena, then starts to go off on nexus, they beat the shit outta orton and cena comes to his senses and slowly gets up while nexus surrounds him, they move out the way and cena also starts to beat the shit outta orton... a perfect heel turn for one and a fully accomplished face turn for the other... the crowd boos the shit outta cena for being a traitor and cena gives a speech...

the only person that cena can possibly turn heel against id Orton

this sounds very familiar huh, hogan heel turn

im not saying this will happen but i have a serious feeling it will. ITS GONNA HAPPEN.

and i know many will say oh he's not gonna turn heel so shut up he sells merch... but it may happen sooner than we think.

anyone agree that i may be onto something?

·
Registered
1,506 Posts
Don't see it. They cost him the belt, something Cena absolutely lives for. It would make zero sense for him to be in it all along. I'm not one of those guys who say "Cena will never turn heel, he sells so much", cause I do believe he will turn heel. Just not this way.

·
Registered
1,175 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Don't see it. They cost him the belt, something Cena absolutely lives for. It would make zero sense for him to be in it all along. I'm not one of those guys who say "Cena will never turn heel, he sells so much", cause I do believe he will turn heel. Just not this way.
yea but the fans have been turning on him slowly and maybe he got fed up, while they transition over to orton, the guy who doesnt give a dam... he has a valid point to make...

·
Banned
187 Posts
Good points actually. But Cena joining with Nexus wouldn't make sense.

·
Banned
7,761 Posts
He'd never join Nexus, but I can see John Cena turning heel, or at least tweener, if enough people either attack him and turn against him. Nexus have made him their permanent target. The General Manager and WWE management is behind Nexus. Sheamus and the Raw heels have turned against him. If Randy Orton, the 2nd biggest face on Raw, were to betray him, that may be the final nail in coffin of his babyface run.

·
1,817 Posts
Would be a bad storyline
plus cena turning heel would be the biggest moment of the year so it needs a wrestlemania or possibly summerslam stage.
I was also thinking about raw and about nexus have nothing to do at summerslam and how they said they would attack the MITB winner. So for that to happen it would have to be a face, because attacking a heel would mean they want revenge which would turn them face against the biggest heel stable on raw. So i'm putting my money on a face, which i reckon will be orton.

·
Proud Pastafarian =)
4,051 Posts
The thing that would kill it for me, if Cena was involved with Nexus, are the beatings he took from them

It would make absolutely no sense for them to beat him up so many times and do all the things they did to him(especially the first beating that kayfabe put him in the hospital)

I could understand if they just interfered in his matches and made him lose. But those beatings would be doing too much just to confuse people

·
Registered
2,970 Posts
Would be freaking awesome if that happened. Vince probably doesn't want to because of the kids.

Let's see if Vince still has the "grapefruits"! Turn Cena heel!
Grapefruits? More like Grapes now. After going through with the PG stuff and everything they've probably shrunk by now.

·
Registered
1,175 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
The thing that would kill it for me, if Cena was involved with Nexus, are the beatings he took from them

It would make absolutely no sense for them to beat him up so many times and do all the things they did to him(especially the first beating that kayfabe put him in the hospital)

I could understand if they just interfered in his matches and made him lose. But those beatings would be doing too much just to confuse people
but what if they made a deal with cena he couldnt refuse

·
Registered
2,803 Posts
i actually like the idea and i think it's a good one. but not for mitb. thats a little too soon. maybe after tomorrows raw we'll see if they could do it then. i don't know about him "joining" nexus, but certainly a heel turn in that fashion is believable. maybe they "try" and cost cena, but end up "missing" or something and they get sheamus or orton or whoever. i think that might make a little more sense. cena is young and he is part of the new generation and so apparently is nexus, so in that respect it makes sense too.

·
Proud Pastafarian =)
4,051 Posts

·
Registered
59 Posts
I don't see it, cena isn't going to turn heel that easy, he's been beaten up before, and it didn't turn him heel, plus I agree with a comment someone else made above that orton doesn't have the skill to carry the wwe like cena has. Now having said that I'll throw out another view on orton/Nexus one thing that has been a constant factor with orton is that he goes ballistic when someone interferes in his match and costs him a win, he really goes off. What would happen if cena wins the cage match, orton having won the MITB match comes down to the ring to take cena out and nexus joins in... cena somehow retains the title.. Orton look on as nexus having cost him the title .... viper goes beserk :)

·
Registered
1,071 Posts
Huge problem : Unlike Cena, Orton doesn't have the wrestling skill or charisma to carry the WWE.
Neither have the promo ability to be a true #1 star, either, despite what many will think. But I do agree that a face Orton can't carry a show. Too boring in the ring and his segments donning his monotone voice lull me to sleep nearly. He's a better heel.

·
Registered
159 Posts
I dont think its going to end thats why its called a stable. If it was going to end it would be called an un-stable.

·
HOPE
13,222 Posts
Would be freaking awesome if that happened. Vince probably doesn't want to because of the kids.

Let's see if Vince still has the "grapefruits"! Turn Cena heel!
How is this seeing "if Vince still has the grapefruits"? Because you think it's a good idea? Because it would be a rushed and ultimately poor way of turning Cena heel? Really, I'm not seeing how it proves anything about Vince's grapefruits.

·
Registered
12,415 Posts
LOL at John Cena turning heel at an insignificant PPV. Do people still not get that Cena turning heel will be a HUGE deal for the entire company and thus won't happen randomly on a RAW or non-Big 4 PPV?

How is this seeing "if Vince still has the grapefruits"? Because you think it's a good idea? Because it would be a rushed and ultimately poor way of turning Cena heel? Really, I'm not seeing how it proves anything about Vince's grapefruits.

Your signature picture looks like it is demonstrating how big Vince's grapefruits are.

1 - 20 of 22 Posts