Wrestling Forum banner

1 - 20 of 39 Posts

·
Buried SCOTT STEINER
6,532 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well on this past Raw, Cena attacked Darren Young and said there is now 6. Do you think that WWE will make Cena superman and make him take out every Nexus member one by one?

·
Banned
3,457 Posts
I don't think he did enough to Young to rule him out of next weeks match, he should have Attitude Adjustmented him through the table then honestly I would have brought the beatdown.

And no, WWE aren't stupid. An all in brawl is going to ensue, Cena may get a victory that way, who knows.

·
Premium Member
3,187 Posts
If Cena wins the mach itll be by DQ or Countout or due to interference by some of the Raw faces.

He wont win clean...he just wont...he cant...can he?

·
Registered
578 Posts
If Cena wins the mach itll be by DQ or Countout or due to interference by some of the Raw faces.

Usually I would agree with you. But with this creative team, I wouldn't put it past them to give him the clean victory.

·
Registered
5,919 Posts
Well on this past Raw, Cena attacked Darren Young and said there is now 6. Do you think that WWE will make Cena superman and make him take out every Nexus member one by one?
How is beating 6 rookies, seperately, a superman effort?

If someone like Slater beat Cena one on one it would be a fucking travesty.

In one on one matches, Cena should (if we're talking kayfabe and being believable) beat every one of them including Wade. If the others come in and beat him down then yeah you can get Cena losing by heel tactics but cleanly? It would be ridiculous.

If any of them beat Cena cleanly then they would be the superman. People need to open their fucking eyes and see Cena today isn't the Cena of old and just because he fights adversary it doesn't make him superman.

WWE is a business. Make your top star lose? That's fine. Make him look like shit? You lose money.
Usually I would agree with you. But with this creative team, I wouldn't put it past them to give him the clean victory.
You mean this creative team that, ya' know, devised the whole Nexus invasion angle? The most talked about angle in years?
Give them some credit.

·
Registered
126 Posts

If he does i give up

·
Indeed
16,935 Posts
I'd gladly take a superman over weaklings and cowards.

As for Nexus and Cena, whatever happens, happens. And yes, we had a thread similar to this except the OP wanted to, quote on quote, "Riot" if Cena won.

·
Registered
2,132 Posts

Wanna bet? :rolleyes:

·
Registered
27 Posts
in a handicap match highly unlikely, probably impossible. If it was a 7 on 1 gauntlet maybe. Otherwise no.. interference ending in brawl...UNLESS they have him take them out one by one during raw before the match then you never know.

1 - 20 of 39 Posts