Wrestling Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
45 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
I'm thinking Nexus will feud with the ex-Nexus, after an interference in the WWE title match by the ex-Nexus: Young, Tarver and Skip, along with Michael McGillicutty and Husky Harris. This way they're already set for the Survivor Series 5 on 5 match, current Nexus (with John Cena) vs the rejected Nexus members. This would not only make those guys relevant again, but would give a good spin to the storyline.
Thoughts?

·
Registered
3,845 Posts
I think it will last after Bragging Rights for sure, can't see why WWE would throw away one of the best things that has happened to them in the last 3 years so cheaply.

·
Registered
45 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I think it will last after Bragging Rights for sure, can't see why WWE would throw away one of the best things that has happened to them in the last 3 years so cheaply.
Sorry man, I rote down the wrong thing. I meant to say they will feud with the other members, not break apart. I mixed up two of my ideas...

·
Registered
5,100 Posts
Nah, perhaps they'll still be feuding with Orton for awhile and they'd better be. What do Nexus gain from feuding with....Darren Young, Michael Tarver, and two other NXT rookies? It will give them boost of course but it will only damage Nexus creds especially Barrett, i don't think it's a good idea.

·
Registered
839 Posts
The Nexus angle will end at Survivor Series. Nexus will face a combined team of RAW and SmackDown superstars. I can see Nexus being defeated and disbanding (much like they were supposed to after Barrett's match with Cena, had Cena won). Barrett will remain in the main event scene on his own while the rest of Nexus will fade into obscurity.

·
Childish Gambino Is #1
6,242 Posts
I really hoping they stay until Mania.
This angle is, and can still grow to be, the biggest they've had for a long while.
It needs an epic ending.

·
Registered
202 Posts
Nexus vs Ex-Nexus is a dumb idea and doesn't make much sense seeing as Nexus is the biggest threat to WWE, why miss a chance to defeat them? I'm definitely expecting a Team WWE vs Nexus match at SS, then maybe the Cena/Barret match to release Cena at TLC or maybe even Royal Rumble, and a few WWE champion matches down the line.

·
Registered
655 Posts
I'm sorry bro but I don't really go much on that idea. It would only hurt Barrett's momentum. IMO they need to get Skip (if he has fully healed), Tarver (same as Skip) and Darren Young back. Their attacks seemed a lot more realistic and brutal when they had more members present. I hope they continue the angle towards the Royal Rumble instead of cutting it short.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts