Wrestling Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
40 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
From NoDQ.com:

WWE creative has recently discussed adding a female enforcer to The Nexus faction, reports the Wrestling Globe Newsletter.
I realize all dirtsheet news needs to be taken with a grain of salt, but I think this could be an interesting idea. Any thoughts on who it might be?

·
Banned
4,120 Posts
Maxine. It's been discussed multiple times this week, btw.

·
Banned
4,312 Posts
Kong or Maxine are the ones that should be considered above any and all

·
Registered
5,100 Posts
I would mark, lol. I honestly think Punk also should do some change to the current Nexus line-up, he should kick McGillicutty and Harris out from Nexus because they are the weak links and also they're partly responsible for the group's failure in decimating Cena when Barrett was the leader, and then add Skip Sheffield and Michael Tarver back to the group because Nexus were stronger when they were still in the team (they're also more interesting than both Hennig and Harris even though i actually like Harris). As for the diva, she should serve a purpose and not just a random addition, it should be someone who can catch people's attention and not just fade into background, she should be a dominant force in the diva division so the most logical choice should be Awesome Kong. Maxine can be a good choice too, she can be Punk's new "Serena" so she doesn't need to wrestle, not to mention that she's one of the better diva talkers so there's no worries if she's given the mic, she could serve as "Mystique" Punk's "Magneto".

1 - 6 of 6 Posts