Wrestling Forum banner

1 - 20 of 58 Posts

·
Banned
4,704 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
And that's why

With that goal and win last night Bosnia-Herzegovina is now officially FIFA World Cup 2014 participant in Brazil!

That's right, unlike countries like
France, Portugal, Greece or Croatia who first need to play play-offs to qualify:ti
Bow down to the next world cup winner!

Mark my words, Bosnia FIFA World Cup 2014 winner. You can all laugh now but next Summer you will all delete your months old threads because you will all look like fools!
2014: The Summer of Bosnia!

·
Banned
4,704 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Better than Greece, Slovakia, Lithuania, Latvia and Liechenstein :eek:bama
We can also play with teh big boyz

and next month we play vs Argentina

·
Premium Member
32,163 Posts
You've got a decent tbf but that group was too easy to qualify from. Be interesting to see how they do at a major with the big countries. Be surprised if they get out of their group with the luck of the draw on the side.

·
Banned
4,704 Posts
Discussion Starter #9

·
Banned
2,961 Posts

Bumping in June when they're knocked out in the group stage

·
BLACK MARKET SMILIES
5,431 Posts
I'm just glad that Greece failed to go through due to a lack of goals that emanated from their dour style of negative football. Fingers crossed they fuck up in the play offs, don't want those disgraces clogging up another tourny with their shite hawk efforts at footy.

I guess in that sense you can say that I'm pleased that Bosnia qualified (Y)

·
Celestial Messiah
33,587 Posts
if they changed the rules of football greece would won

cybord monkey ninjas and no backpassing :banderas

·
Banned
4,704 Posts

·
BLACK MARKET SMILIES
5,431 Posts
DualShock, just remember that if you're to take part in next year's world cup thread you will need to make quality posts. Exceptional standards have been upheld in the footy threads for a long time by wrestling forum members such as THE DARK ANDRE and Kiz. We don't want EGAME's 80% going back up to 90% now. Unfortunately posters such as myself, Dwayne Austin, have been letting the team down for a while.

if they changed the rules of football greece would won

cybord monkey ninjas and no backpassing :banderas
Or you gain a goal for every 15 minutes that you don't concede, they would have won the group then. Could have been achieved with Japanese robot defenders.

1 - 20 of 58 Posts