Wrestling Forum banner

Who should be the Next Divas Champion?

1 - 20 of 37 Posts

·
~Believe~
2,689 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Who would you guys like to see as the next Divas champion? I myself hope Natalya has a nice long reign, but who would you like to see win the belt next? My pick would have to be Gail Kim. She has been without a title in the WWE for 8 years, so it would be great to see her with a title! I put a Other option because some divas from NXT could be made a permanent diva.

·
Banned
143 Posts
Where's the who gives a shit option?

·
Banned
143 Posts

·
Banned
143 Posts
I voted for Beth Phoenix.
And i also was implying how much womens wrestling has declined over the years. I mena look back when Trist Starus or Stacy Kiebler were there, huge pops and good wrestling. Nowadays they're just 1 or 2 minute matches that end by some fluke or roll up everytime nearly.

·
Banned
5,663 Posts
And i also was implying how much womens wrestling has declined over the years. I mena look back when Trist Starus or Stacy Kiebler were there, huge pops and good wrestling. Nowadays they're just 1 or 2 minute matches that end by some fluke or roll up everytime nearly.
:side:

·
Registered
1,537 Posts
Has to be Beth if only how she was able to finish her last match and made it look good. She is a great talent and her vs Natalya would be a great match series.

·
Registered
3,374 Posts
phoenix at wrestlemania, build it up well and it would be an awesome feud

·
~Believe~
2,689 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
phoenix at wrestlemania, build it up well and it would be an awesome feud
yeah I would love to see that as well, but the question is will WWE actually do something right and make that happen. I would actually love to see Natalya have a long reign, there have been 6 Diva championship reigns in 2010 all involving 6 different divas, I think Natalya should keep the title till Wrestlemania.

·
Registered
5,100 Posts
Who i want - Maryse.

Who will be - Beth Phoenix, returning divas usually have more momentum to win the title, it's similar to how Melina won the divas title after returning from injury.

·
Registered
3,374 Posts
yeah I would love to see that as well, but the question is will WWE actually do something right and make that happen. I would actually love to see Natalya have a long reign, there have been 6 Diva championship reigns in 2010 all involving 6 different divas, I think Natalya should keep the title till Wrestlemania.
yeah she's capable of having a decent long reign and in doing so restoring some credibility to the title after it has been shit on for so long

·
Registered
980 Posts
Beth Phoenix, after a long fued with Natalya. It may not happen though since Laycool are the focused heels in the division right now.

Laycool just need to stay away from having the title again. Especially Layla, who was the one who won it originally but was paired with Michelle so the fans could maybe care to boo them.

·
Registered
1,981 Posts
Beth to turn heel against Nattie. Heel Beth is somehow hotter.

1 - 20 of 37 Posts