Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
120 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
According to wrestlezone .com:

During this week's episode of Raw Supershow, WWE Legend Mick Foley made his return to announce a new, temporary General Manager concept until a permanent replacement can be named.

On this Friday's episode of Smackdown, WWE will run a backstage segment confirming Vickie Guerrero as the interim General Manager for next week's Raw Supershow.

·
Munster Mash
3,975 Posts
TBH, I thought she'd be rehired, but as T-Lo's assistant. Don't ask me how the hell that popped in my head.

·
Registered
538 Posts
Well i knew she would be a guest GM sooner or later -__-.

·
Registered
470 Posts
Oooh, can we see Long this time and then have her make a tag team match? Please? Because I was oh so happy Foley got a whole 3 minutes of screentime

·
Banned
2,968 Posts
I am not ecstatic. i have a feeling we will have former GM's up till Summerslam.

·
Registered
823 Posts
Yeah like we didn't expect Foley to appear again as GM....
I'm serious, WWE will go out of business if the legends stop apperaring. It's like WWE's lifeline depends on legends returning..

·
Registered
822 Posts
I'm always happy to see more Vickie :) but I wish William Regal would become GM again.

·
Is a Snit Head
22,215 Posts
Can't wait until it's Regal's turn and after that I can't wait until MIKE ADAMLE makes his epic return.

·
Registered
5,013 Posts
I doubt it'll go all the way to SummerSlam. Heyman will probably be made the GM at MITB.

As for Vickie, this probably means we'll be getting Dolph/Punk for the title on Monday.

·
Registered
33 Posts
I hope Dolph uses the platform she will be on next week to turn on her and go face....or at least turn on her

·
Too Busy Eating Donuts
7,523 Posts
Honestly forgot she was a GM had a bunch of others in my head who I was excited to see. Wonder if Vickie will give Ziggler a world title or wwe title match then.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.