Wrestling Forum banner

Next Week's Attitude Era Raw *Spoilers*

6411 Views 33 Replies 28 Participants Last post by  Outkazt2k9
I'm so f'n pumped for next weeks RAW that I'm actually already counting down the hours.

2.21.11 being built up as a date on WWE programing for about 2 weeks now.

Undertaker will be returning next week, still the chances of Stinger IMO, and THE ROCK/CENA confrontation we've been dreaming about for nearly 6 years.

This RTWM is going to be one to remember, that's something I can put money down for.
1 - 20 of 34 Posts

· SWAG/SPICE
41,146 Posts
WWE probably made an exception to The Rock tonight, and besides Rock isn't a tool. He isn't gonna apologize pay any fine, or anything like a that, he cut a promo the way he wanted to cut HIS promo in HIS ring on HIS show. I think Austin marked out as well :agree:

· Registered
5,872 Posts
If a Cena/The Rock showdown happends, promos and such, it will be the Raw after Wrestlemania.

I doubt The Rock will be on Raw the next couple of weeks. Probably just the final Raw before Mania, do a short promo to hype people up again.
The Rock is a selling point of Wrestlemania, I dont think they will whore him out on Raw every week before that.

· Registered
12,125 Posts
As much as i like wade.. Screw wade!.. This is rtwm.. its not the time to waste a big match build ups for the youth development. This WM card isnt very good tbh.. The only good match would be undertaker vs ???.. I hope WWE doesnt ruin that by making that "???", Wade barret or kane.

It should be something good.. Either Sting or HHH following taker or something like that.. Who knows.. maybe its Michaels and HHH for retiring HBK.. heel dx(HBK not wrestling but just managing HHH) vs Undertaker at WM would be awesome too if there is no Sting.

· Registered
4,609 Posts
sorry but i can just about guarantee rock won't be there next week. no chance

he had to make a return to TV (just announcing the rock as WM Host without him being there live to cut a promo wouldn't have been the same), and so he has.

But that's it guys. Next stop for him is Mania. as someone said, it's *possible* he'll be there the last raw b4 Mania or something, but he is *NOT* going to be a regular on TV until mania, not at all.

still tho, next week should be fun. 2/21/11...Taker vs HHH if done right could be fun. Sting? who knows. Maybe even Awesome Kong (should be the start of WM build, so tons of things gonna happen im sure).

· Registered
7,857 Posts
man i thought the RTWM was good last year. This year is gonna be better the Rock came back their building Taker up for something huge this year with all these 21.2.11 promos they have been airing. I guess we still have a chance for Sting to show up in WWE

· Premium Member
753 Posts
I think the undertaker teaser trailer is giving us a hint, though. The return is going to set up for a big storyline. Bigger than we realize.

I don't understand why he's going to RAW, though. Wade's in Smackdown.
1. The Undertaker aint gonna be facing Wade that looks like its been scraped it most likely to be HHH.

2. Even if he was facing Wade it doesan't mater if its Raw because leading up to WM smackdown superstars always go on Raw so he could easily be on Raw that night but like I said he aint gonna be facing Wade.

· Premium Member
6,855 Posts
It's honestly a shame they are scrapping Taker vs. Barrett and HHH vs. Sheamus. Now this has left Sheamus with nothing to do besides beat down Mark Henry. As for Barrett, who even knows.. Sure there is money in Taker vs. HHH but it's really hurting the rest of the roster.

· Registered
710 Posts
He won't be back next week. Cena will come out with is "peak a boo" routine, and respond. He won't call the Rock out, but will be like "blah blah I respect you Rock... blah blah blah Respect... blah blah blah but I will take you down if you try anything"... Cena isn't dumb, he knows he's not going to be able to come out with his cutsie attitude and make jokes, becuase they will fall FLAT in comparision to Rocky.

Give it a couple week, and the Rock will make an appearance via titantron. That will be it untill the Raw before WM where he will make his last appearance before Mania.

1 - 20 of 34 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.