Wrestling Forum banner

1 - 20 of 33 Posts

·
Registered
802 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So we all seen Cole get involved last night in Kings match and then get punched by King. so whats going to hapen next week will all be forgiving and get along with each other?
Will one be missing?
who would it be and what would they be doing other wise?

i usally have good idea of what could happen, but this havnt a clue anyone got an idea?

·
Premium Member
6,456 Posts
At TLC it will be Jerry Lawler vs Michael Cole in a TLC Match - Loser Leaves the Raw Announce Team. :p

So Lawler will be missing for the next Raw IMO.

·
The One Who Knocks
5,341 Posts
J.R. and Punk.

Make it happen, Vince.

Actually, as Punk proved during the last five minutes of Raw, he can call the whole show by himself if he wants. He's a new age Joey Styles.

·
There is no duty we so much underrate as... being
19,155 Posts
They should just make Lawler and Cole "characters" in the Raw drama, with Lawler interacting with faces and Cole being Miz's most pathetic cheerleader. Leading to a TLC match as Mr MJ says.

Meanwhile, Josh Matthews becomes the new face play-by-play guy and that frees Punk up to go full heel color guy. Win!

·
Registered
2,738 Posts
Punk will sit in the middle....Cole and King will argue from time to time in the first hour then it will be forgotten about by hour two of RAW next week.

·
Registered
1,230 Posts
Punk was a lot better last night than he was last week. He actually tried to be a commentator instead of a guy out there goofing off. I have a feeling WWE management had some words with him after his first week. But last night proved he could do a great job, so even though I really want him to get back in the ring ASAP, I'm looking forward to his time on commentary.

·
✔
21,671 Posts
Punk and King.

Cole still recovering from his BEATDOWNZ~! at the hands of King, and they both just bag him for the entire show.

·
Premium Member
30,980 Posts
Punk will sit in the middle....Cole and King will argue from time to time in the first hour then it will be forgotten about by hour two of RAW next week.
Pretty much what I predict. I certainly assume that the three will be there just like the past 2 weeks. Cole will bitch about it, King and probably Punk will laugh about it and soon enough it'll all be forgotten.

·
DAVID OTUNGA's Personal Assistant
9,747 Posts
please be Cole, Punk, and Matthews. life can only get so much better, and that combination is almost too much win for me to handle.

·
Registered
1,994 Posts
I'm not sure it will involve Cole and King just making up. They made a big deal of how it was King's first and probably only chance to win the big one and Cole cost him the match. It's an angle that has to have follow up.

The sensible thing would be to get JR or Josh Matthews in to do play-by-play with Punk (and perhaps King but I couldn't care less if he returns to the announce table) and have Cole be a fully fledged heel manager and cheerleader for the Miz.

·
Premium Member
5,647 Posts
Cole will cut a promo on how he is in charge around here, and he wants Miz to stay as champion and the king to leave. He then goes on to say hes the GM

·
Banned
4,730 Posts
Pretty much what I predict. I certainly assume that the three will be there just like the past 2 weeks. Cole will bitch about it, King and probably Punk will laugh about it and soon enough it'll all be forgotten.
No I think King will be mega pissed that Cole cost him his first and only ever WWE title shot. The way they built it up, it really meant something to King and Cole the c*nt took it away from him. King will want to kill Cole next week. Logically.

·
Banned
354 Posts
J.R. and Punk.

Make it happen, Vince.

Actually, as Punk proved during the last five minutes of Raw, he can call the whole show by himself if he wants. He's a new age Joey Styles.
Lmao this is a quality example of a Punk fan who thinks Punk can do no wrong. He already let slip who was going to be in the KOTR final... he was quite weak as a commentator and was funny in parts. I'm not saying stop him from announcing, but he needs more practise. Don't go around saying he's the best there is, he's no where near that. Real Punk fans can admit when Punk has done something shit.

·
Registered
1,783 Posts
please be Cole, Punk, and Matthews. life can only get so much better, and that combination is almost too much win for me to handle.

:agree:
king needs a weeks rest from his title bout, and to cool-off after cole cost him the match.
cole, punk and josh mathews should be great! :) make it happen WWE! at least for 1 show!

1 - 20 of 33 Posts