Wrestling Forum banner

1 - 20 of 64 Posts

·
Banned
990 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have a scary feeling WWE won't have the AJ storyline end with her turning heel to help Bryan win the belt. (even if Bryan had a 1 month reign and lost back to Punk so he could face Show at Summerslam).

I really think this entire storyline should end with AJ and Bryan fooling everyone and still being together.

Knowing WWE this won't happen however.

Assuming Bryan loses and AJ DOESN'T turn back to his side. What's next for him?

There were talks about Cena feuding with Bryan at some point. I could see Bryan getting maybe a small filler feud and face Cena at Summerslam once he beats Big Show.

·
Respect My Pimphand..
15,446 Posts
back to the mid card where he belongs. the he had a ok ride but his hype is dying down
Hmmmmmm....

Translation

=

On topic, I think he'll move into a feud with Cena immediately after he finishes up with Punk whether he wins or loses.

·
Plotting time travel mission.
8,641 Posts
Miz isn't credible anymore, Orton is suspended, Alberto Del Rio is concussed till further notice, and Ziggler is losing at No Way Out. They can't afford to demote Bryan after No Way Out if he loses due to the lack of top heels right now. I say a win for Bryan at No Way Out can really sorta make him the top heel of RAW and after a major program as well. If that does not happen then they might turn him face or continue the feud till MITB.

·
Registered
1,020 Posts
I'd say Jericho would be great. However, one would have to turn face in order for that to happen.

·
Best there ever will be..
4,221 Posts
They have to book Bryan strongly coming out of NWO, whether Punk retains or not. There is an incredible shortage of credible heels leaving Bryan as the only real option for a prolonged feud. Who else is there? Show will be wrapped up with Cena, Orton/ADR are on the shelf for their own reasons and Tensai is getting pushed down the card. Kane's addition to the match only solidifies their resolve to continue this feud as he'll eat the pin whichever way it goes. AJ's involvement also aids a long standing feud between the two.

·
Banned
10,353 Posts
Daniel Bryan is going to lose at no way out. CM Punk is still gonna be champion. I thnk AJ will interfer and make CM Punk win

·
Registered
7,932 Posts
Upper midcard heel with the ability to main event when needed. It depends on which face needs a feud. CM Punk will move on to a new challenger. So will Sheamus soon, but it won't likely be Bryan. Cena is open. A feud could start there. Or he could be used to elevate a midcard face into a higher position.

·
GOAT
4,523 Posts
I'll be surprised if AJ doesn't help Bryan win the belt, even if she doesn't I think Bryan is a bona fide main eventer now.

·
Ceramic Wizard Bong
3,993 Posts
His segment with Vince last night was very interesting imo, foreshadowing an eventual face-turn possibly.
as for hype dying down? lol take the blinders off, guy is still so fucking over right now.

Isnt it weird that punk is by far the least interesting element going into the 3way title match?

·
Shooting the birds down from the trees
4,506 Posts
This feud has plenty of twists and turns don't worry about that. Regardless of whether punk or Bryan wins.
I just hope kane doesnt slow things down too much I want to see a good freeflowing match like the last time they wrestled at PPV.

·
Registered
12,674 Posts
Bryan should win. Than win a rematch with Punk one-on-one next PPV and then feud with Cena at Summerslam. Punk can move down the card for a bit, as he's held the title for over 200 days now. I'd probably go with a Punk vs Rhodes feud.

·
Registered
177 Posts
AJ doesn't need to turn heel. First and foremost it's unoriginal. Secondly, they desperately need a diva who's actually likable to push for the belt. The crazy face gimmick is perfect for that. Last but not least...she shouldn't because that's what internet fans want.

You people have an unhealthy obsession with all things heel. Besides having her help Bryan win is just stupid. They should have him win without help. Heel couple storylines went out over a decade ago.

1 - 20 of 64 Posts