Wrestling Forum banner

1 - 20 of 72 Posts

·
Registered
13,822 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
These ones won't air for a month yet as there is at least three more shows from the last set in the can yet to be aired. Rumors of a couple debuts tonight - will be interesting to see who.

Bo Dallas and Sami Zayn will both be at the tapings, having skipped the last set (hence the respective "traveling to Bo-Livia", and suspension write offs) because they went on the mid-East tour with the main roster.

Dark match to start off the show - Jason Jordan defeats Tye Dillenger (Gavin/Shawn Spears) with Northern Lights Suplex.

Bo Dallas cuts a promo.

Beat the clock challenge set-up, to find new #1 contender for Bo Dallas' title.

Alexander Rusev with Lana defeated Colin Cassady

Kassius Ohno defeats Tyler Breeze

Hunico/Camacho squash two jobbers

Devin Taylor debuts as a "broadcast correspondent"

Adrian Neville defeats Aiden English

Sami Zayn vs Leo Kruger up now to end the first episode
Second tapings -
Renee Young joins the broadcast team

Antonio Cesaro defeats Yoshi Tatsu

Bo Dallas defeats CJ Parker

Breeze gets win back from Ohno. Rusev interfered - setting up Ohno vs Rusev?

Hunico/Camacho defeat(!) Ascension in a non-title match.

Adrian Neville vs Sami Zayn closes out second taping. Neville wins and is the new #1 contender
Interesting that there has been no diva's matches so far half way through the tapings.

Third set of tapings -

Veronica Lane debuts doing the ring announcing for this set.

Natalya vs Paige for NXT Women's title. Paige wins with her lame finisher

Aiden English beats a Ham'n'egger

Tyson Kidd, sporting long trunks, faces Leo Kruger - picking up on their old feud? Could be something for Kruger to sink his teeth into and motivate/elevate him.

Neville vs Dallas for the title main events Episode#3. Neville wins!!!!
Via Countout
Forth and final set for this tapings -
Ascension vs Camacho and Hunico for the titles. The Ascension retain.

Rusev vs Ohno - Ohno wrestled three times this taping.

Summer/Sasha vs Bayley and Nattie

Captain Roughneck Scott Dawson w/Sylvester Lafort defeats Mojo Rawley

Leo Kruger beats Sami Zayn - getting his win back after jobbing to Sami in the first episode tapings

Dusty Rhodes is back, confronts JBL. Big Show comes out.

·
Fire, walk with me
8,000 Posts
Re: Next set of NXT Tapings Spoilers (in progress)...

I was gonna say I thought there was a fair few shows from the last set to be aired.

Hoping for KALISTO

·
Registered
539 Posts

So, Jason Jordan wrestled the dark match and won. Guess that means they've at least got some plans for him in the future. Hopefully, this means Slate Randall will make his debut tonight.

·
Registered
13,822 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·

So, Jason Jordan wrestled the dark match and won. Guess that means they've at least got some plans for him in the future. Hopefully, this means Slate Randall will make his debut tonight.
He's really bulking up, at least from the last time I remember seeing him. I can't recall if he was in any of those leaked promo's though to be able to tell if he has the gift of gab and an interesting character hook.

·
Registered
8,509 Posts

Bo Dallas kicks of episode 1 with an awful promo about his travels, complete with a slideshow of ridiculous Photoshopped photos. Loud 'boring' and 'we want Sami' chants.
He's really bulking up, at least from the last time I remember seeing him. I can't recall if he was in any of those leaked promo's though to be able to tell if he has the gift of gab and an interesting character hook.
Jordan is pretty much Rocky Maivia ATM. Bland as hell.

·
Registered
13,822 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·

I think Crowe needs a lot of work on his body yet for wwe standards.

·
Registered
8,509 Posts

Rusev vs Big Cass in the opening match. Ohno vs Breeze now taking place. It looks like they're having a Beat The Clock challenge.

·
Registered
770 Posts

Solomon Crowe tweeted a bit earlier today about something beginning tonight, so I'm anticipating a debut for him. I am excite.

·
Registered
8,509 Posts

Ohno b/ Breeze.

Hunico returns! Teaming with Camacho to squash some jobbers in about 30 seconds tops.

Neville b/ English

Kruger vs Zayn in the final beat the clock match.

·
Registered
13,822 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·

Rusev vs Big Cass in the opening match. Ohno vs Breeze now taking place. It looks like they're having a Beat The Clock challenge.
Likely for the #1 contenders spot against Bo. Ohno vs Breeze is one I look forward to. Kassius picked up the win.

·
Registered
13,822 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·

^I know he could be exhaling and blown up a bit form his match, but hell he needs to get MVP style ring gear. I guess he's getting the JBL build at least, bulking up his upper body.

Devin Taylor debuts as a broadcast correspondent. What happened to Renee Young?

·
Premium Member
5,735 Posts

can't see any of these NXT guys making an impact. only the Divas will. None of the guys will.
we'll see about that. If everything goes well, Kalisto is gonna become huge. He's crazy good in the ring (can work a traditional Lucha style, as well as a more traditional US style of wrestling unlike Sin Cara), can speak Spanish and English fluently so can connect with both Mexican and American fans (unlike Sin Cara) and he has a mask and attire that will surely get over with kids.
I hate to say this but I could easily see him being the next Rey Mysterio.

·
Registered
6,524 Posts

So that's Lana and now Devin Taylor that have debuted on TV already? I'm guessing they aren't planning to have them debut in the ring for some time then, because there's much more ring ready women they have that haven't debuted before them either.

·
Registered
8,509 Posts

Tatsu vs Cesaro kicks off taping 2. Cesaro wins despite interference from William Regal. I know a lot of people will probably like that but I really have no idea what they are trying to accomplish with a Regal vs Cesaro feud on NXT.

Bo Dallas b/ CJ Parker

Tyler Breeze b/ Ohno after interference from Alexander Rusev.

Hunico and Camacho vs Ascension in progress

·
Registered
13,822 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·

Tatsu vs Cesaro kicks off taping 2. Cesaro wins despite interference from William Regal. I know a lot of people will probably like that but I really have no idea what they are trying to accomplish with a Regal vs Cesaro feud on NXT.
Still beat the clock? Maybe Regal will manage a Burch/Grey tag team or something. I agree nothing to be gained with Cesaro vs Regal match.

·
Premium Member
5,735 Posts

Where are you guys following this? Sharing is caring guys, just sayin'...

Still beat the clock? Maybe Regal will manage a Burch/Grey tag team or something. I agree nothing to be gained with Cesaro vs Regal match.

nothing to be gained with Cesaro vs Regal match.

nothing to be gained with Cesaro vs Regal match.

NOTHIN' TO BE GAINED EXCEPT AN AWESOME F*N MATCH!!! :faint:

1 - 20 of 72 Posts