Wrestling Forum banner

1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
92 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
What do you expect of the next season ? i'm just hoping not another NXT Season of divas like it's a bloody Divas search

·
Registered
4,592 Posts
I want NXT Season 4 to be :
  • On TV
  • Feature Seth Rollins
  • Feature Mason Ryan
If they do that , I'll like it :D

·
Childish Gambino Is #1
6,242 Posts
I would also like for it to be TV.
Because even though I'm on the computer a lot, I just never feel like watching it.
I'd like to see it be a tag teams NXT. But we know that will never happen 'cause they don't care enough.

·
Premium Member
6,817 Posts
NXT Season 2 was a great season. Then the Finale came around and completely ruined the entire thing. So I haven't and will not watch another season of the trash they have in store. I doubt it will even return for another season.

·
GOAT
4,523 Posts
I would also like for it to be TV.
Because even though I'm on the computer a lot, I just never feel like watching it.
I'd like to see it be a tag teams NXT. But we know that will never happen 'cause they don't care enough.
good idea to be fair

·
Banned
7,852 Posts
I don't wish to see another NXT after the current one ends. It was a guilty pleasure while it lasted but I feel it has run it's course half way through Season 2.

Most of the FCW roster is made of those that have been in NXT and ones from Raw and Smackdown, and most that are left are green as hell. However Black, Steamboat and a few others could be called upon to the main roster, I just don't think every new star needs NXT to get there.

·
P.O.P., hold it down
22,552 Posts
Why bring back NXT for another season when they're about to bring back Tough Enough???

·
Banned
7,761 Posts
There probably isn't going to be another season.

NXT was fun while it lasted, but it's run it's course, and served it's purpose - to bring several Superstars and Divas from FCW into the WWE all in the same year. Season 1 was the cream of the crop, Season 2 was the leftovers, and Season 3 is for the women. Once the Divas season is finished, that'll be the end of it.

·
Registered
5,100 Posts
I doubt they will bring it back after Season 3 finishes. But i won't mind if they bring it back next year, only this time it should feature male rookies only like the first season.

·
Registered
67 Posts
There probably isn't going to be another season.

NXT was fun while it lasted, but it's run it's course, and served it's purpose - to bring several Superstars and Divas from FCW into the WWE all in the same year. Season 1 was the cream of the crop, Season 2 was the leftovers, and Season 3 is for the women. Once the Divas season is finished, that'll be the end of it.
I gotta agree. Moving the show to a webcast format was a death sentence. Also, the show has gotten increasingly hokey; many of the challenges have little to do with wrestling. AND Michael Cole announces.

F*ck Michael Cole. He is not a good heel announcer. Bobby Heenan is a good heel announcer. You're supposed to love to hate the heel, not get annoyed where you think about murdering him.

·
Registered
70 Posts
NXT schould take a break, because SD! and raw rosters are getting a lil crowdy..

·
Registered
81 Posts
Nxt: jobbers.
Winner get's to keep their job AND job to a main eventer at a PPV.

Just kidding, honestly I think they need to take a break and bring back a third brand, their roster is getting crowded...

·
Banned
7,761 Posts
Nxt: jobbers.
Winner get's to keep their job AND job to a main eventer at a PPV.

Just kidding, honestly I think they need to take a break and bring back a third brand, their roster is getting crowded...
I doubt there will ever be another third brand. WWE is having enough trouble with SmackDown's ratings as it is.

But if they DO ever decide to make a third brand, they need to do it right - and that's treating it like a brand. For starters, put it on a channel besides SyFy, give it an actual world title, and make it 2 hours long.

That was always ECW's biggest problem from the beginning - WWE never took it seriously.

·
Registered
81 Posts
That was always ECW's biggest problem from the beginning - WWE never took it seriously.
You're right man. ECW was a joke, and WWE never let it stand a chance. However I still think a third brand would work if they centered it around all this new talent, and gave it an X-division Style Theme. Unfortunately it would probably fade into oblivion due to poor ratings...

·
Registered
1,203 Posts
You're right man. ECW was a joke, and WWE never let it stand a chance. However I still think a third brand would work if they centered it around all this new talent, and gave it an X-division Style Theme. Unfortunately it would probably fade into oblivion due to poor ratings...
I think you're on to something here. Cruiser-weights and Light-Heavyweights, that could be some SERIOUSLY great wrestling there. Free from jobbing to boring monster heels and their 5 moves of death.

1 - 20 of 22 Posts