Wrestling Forum banner

1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
3,571 Posts
They get Alex Riley to get dressed up as the Count from sesame street and help us to count.

·
Registered
3,844 Posts
The 'Top 50 Biggest matches in WWE history' DVD, set for late next year, how the list will be as they pander their product (where PG era fits in) and change their own history so it puts over their new stars and fits in well with their newer audience who aren't as clued up on the old product, the Top 50 Superstars of all time also fits into this, the list on the whole is absolute garbage. I bet Andre/Hogan.....Bret/Austin won't crack the top 20, yet matches like HBK v. Taker at Mania 25, Cena v. Barrett at Hell in a Cell will be in the top 5, they have also done something similar in one of their WWE magazines earlier this year, 'Top 25 most important matches ever', Hogan v. Andre and Bret v. Ausitn weren't on, yet Benjamin v. Trips and Sheamus winning the Raw battle royal last year were...

·
1,818 Posts
Wade Barret dressed as John Cena raping a dead baby. It would be fucking horrible but would fit perfectly with the whole PG era going on

·
Banned
15,929 Posts
Michael Cole and The Miz winning tag team gold.

·
Registered
816 Posts
Wade Barret dressed as John Cena raping a dead baby. It would be fucking horrible but would fit perfectly with the whole PG era going on
That actually made me laugh.

·
Asuka
96,572 Posts
I don't spend any time really thinking about how they can make the product "more PG", but the only thing I can think of is a title design change. As much as I want to see the WWE Championship changed, I fear that if it does get changed, it may look even worse than the bling belt we have now.

I don't actually believe it would happen, but the fact that this company chooses the design does scare me to an extent.

·
Registered
816 Posts
I don't spend any time really thinking about how they can make the product "more PG", but the only thing I can think of is a title design change. As much as I want to see the WWE Championship changed, I fear that if it does get changed, it may look even worse than the bling belt we have now.
They should just go back to the belt they had before the spinner. That was classic.

·
Asuka
96,572 Posts
They should just go back to the belt they had before the spinner. That was classic.
Oh God yes, that was the PERFECT belt. That was the only WWE title I really liked, it was just fantastic.

It's a good thing we got the World Heavyweight Championship on SmackDown! too, that belt is amazing. Thankfully, they'll never change it because the Big Gold Belt is the most iconic belt design ever.

·
Registered
2,506 Posts
No more hardcore matches at all.

(and no I'm not a hardcore fanatic that just wants to see blood and violence. but dont tell me you dont enjoy a good hardcore match)

·
Registered
1,981 Posts
Well seeing as the product is now moving in the opposite direction of this, I don't think they'll do anything that's like, "overtly PG". That doesn't mean we won't get the occasional wallbanger though.

·
Registered
2,452 Posts
Today's episode of Monday Night Raw was brought to you by the letter L and the number 12.

·
Registered
1,981 Posts
Just wait til Attitude comes back. Before you know it we'll be seeing Santino and Tamina's live sex celebration

1 - 20 of 23 Posts