Next NXT Champion

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
149 Posts
It's gotta be Sami.
Then probably Kruger, then maybe Cesaro if he's still kind of in that picture like he is now, but I doubt it.

·
Registered
12,409 Posts
I think Sami is damn close to a call-up. He was plucked from NXT to wrestle in Montreal, and now is on the Middle East tour with the A-List roster for all of the house shows on the trip.

So I don't think he's the one to dethrone Bo Dallas. Unless it's an interim/transitional thing, because Bo will need to get beat by a face. But I think Bo keeps it longer than Sami is around in NXT.

·
Banned
969 Posts
I'm hoping it'll be Enzo, of course. But I think it'll be Sami, the WWE would be stupid not to cash in on how stupidly over he is at the moment. I'd love to see Kruger with it though, he is absolutely awesome. He's the most ready out of all of them for a call up IMO.

·
Registered
727 Posts
I do think it's gotta be Sami. While he may be close to a call-up, storyline-wise he has been going after it so hard, it would be totally blue-balls to have him not win it when he is as over as he is.

Beyond that...I would love to see either Ohno or Kruger get the title. Either guy could have some fantastic matches with Zayn. Bo could easily get it back as well.

·
Premium Member
17,228 Posts
Zayn

·
Registered
3,973 Posts
Gotta be Zayn right?

·
Registered
6,447 Posts
The obvious choice is Sami. Unless he gets a call-up. I'm not entirely sure there's a place for him there, yet. It's still too crazy with the current storylines on Raw/Smackdown. It makes sense to take your NXT rookie from Montreal to Canada, and your Arabic speaking NXT rookie to Abu Dhabi. But whether this will manifest into a full-scale call-up isn't clear yet.

But if he does get a call-up, I'm willing to guess that Graves will have a brief, bland reign. Or maybe Ohno, if he's gotten himself back in the office's good graces. Apparently they still think very highly of him except for his love handles.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts