Wrestling Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
279 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
With the Survivor Series feuds ending after Sunday, Who do you think is next in line for Kofi and the IC Championship?
After watching SD! i imagine it will be Sandow.. thoughts?

·
Registered
4,999 Posts
Sandow for sure. He's a unique character that could greatly benefit from having the IC strap. He already gets a decent amount of heat as well.

If you want the title to really mean something though....give it to Orton, Del Rio or Barrett, someone who usually has a prominent role in the show.

·
Banned
974 Posts
Sandow.

And after a few months Kofi is gonna win it back and we're gonna listen for the 5th time by Mitchel Cole how it's the biggest accomplishment in his outstanding career.

·
Registered
3,718 Posts
I'd put Kofi in a filler feud for a while, have him compete in the RR and WHC EC, before Sandow wins it at WM and let him give a speech which ends with a tear-filled "You're welcome"

·
Banned
1,230 Posts
Sandow.

·
Registered
112 Posts
I'd put Kofi in a filler feud for a while, have him compete in the RR and WHC EC, before Sandow wins it at WM and let him give a speech which ends with a tear-filled "You're welcome"
This. I would love to see this happen, it would make Wrestlemania worth it to see Sandow react like that :mark:

·
Registered
7,581 Posts
It's believable that the plan could have been to have built Kingston/Rhodes out of Survivor Series to give Kofi Kingston a filler feud for a month or two and provide SmackDown with a good mid card feud that would have produced a couple of good matches. In the long term i imagine Damien Sandow will be the next Intercontinental champion and he would have been able to have been built properly a bit more so he would be seen as bringing a bit of prestige to the title.

·
Banned
12,539 Posts
Ideally, a heel R-Truth could be interesting as they have history and could build a feud based on that, R-Truth being annoyed that the team split up only for Kofi to be more successful as a singles competitor. Too bad that he is involved with Cesaro and the US Championship.

·
Registered
4,305 Posts
I want Miz to get the belt back in a face/face match. The IC Title needs to be on someone the fans see as a big deal so that WWE can be comfortable enough to get rid of the World Heavyweight Title.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts