Mattitude 2.0
Matt Hardy
Kaval
Gangrel
Jay Lethal
Brian Kendrick
Paul London

Titles

Next Generation World Title- Mr. Anderson (April 15 2011 - Present)
NGU US- Alberto Del Rio (April 15 2011 - Present)
NGU Deadly Duo- The Legitimate Ones (April 15 2011 - Present)
NGU Knockout Diva- Maryse (April 15 2011 - Present)
Ashley Massaro (April 6 2011 - April 1 2011)

In-Show Segments

Carlito's Cabana (Carlito)
Cutting Edge Peep Show (Edge & Christian)
Mega Millions (Ted DiBiase)​

PPV

January 21- Rumble

February 18- Joining Forces

March 18- Golden Opportunity

April 15- A New Beginning

May 20- Layeth The Smackdown

June 17- Tables, Ladders and Chairs

July 15- SummerBash

August 19- Fire, Wire and Cage

September 16- Let the Games Begin (Singles)

October 21- Let the Games Begin (Tag)

November 18- Face the Music

December 16- Tribute to the Legends

·
Banned
1,774 Posts
can you give us some back story please. it overall looks like a good roster and i like the pay per views. just something to explain why all these wrestlers got together into this promotion, ect. good luck on this and ill follow it.

·
STILL learning kayfabe
413 Posts
Discussion Starter #3 (Edited)
NGU Live!
April 6, 2010
New York City, New York

Raw closes in to a full capacity crowd, and Vince McMahon in the ring.

Vince: Hello ladies and gentlemen. It is me, Mr. McMahon. Now for the past weeks our financial status has plummeted to the fact where we had to cut some wrestlers. In fact, we will be in New Management.

The crowd in silent shock. Vince mopes around the ring.

Vince: New Superstars, New Divas, New Championships

Vince gets mad and starts to shout.

Vince: New PPV, New Plans, New Storylines, EVEN a new boss! This is 100% bull! Its because of you fans. Not buying our merchandise. Whats the matter with you all. Pieces of scum.

Vince stops and thinks about why.

Vince: They founded out? That we only wanted their money? So what! The GM is Cole! He sent himself a message on his phone. We lied! We lied to you so many times it isnt even funny anymore. In fact, wrestling is-

"Mammoth" by Gothminister plays on the sound system and a guy with Matt-Hardy hair, a suit with leather shoes and a remote comes out.

???: Oh shut your madness! Your just mad because WWE wouldn't last. All that WWE Kids, WWE Music and John Cena nonsense was a era. Your the skin flake of wrestling and the booger of entertaiment, let alone Sports Entertainment. You have superstars that you don't use to their potential. BTW, USA Network pointed out that WWE Raw "Has a lower TV audience then the channel that shows what shows are on a certain channel" You spend more money on pyrotechnics then the ring's support. Remember when Big Show broke the ring. That's not what happened. They paid under 50 bucks for ring support. Big Show got injured and teased because of that! Also, my name is Dustin...Dustin Hart.

Dustin walks toward the ring.

Vince: You little-

Dustin: You little what? Booger? Waste? Are you gonna curse?

Vince: You don't even have experience.

Dustin: I dont?

Dustin rolls into the ring and points to the screen.

Video 1: Dustin in the background, coming up with the Nexus storyline.
Video 2: Dustin programming Create-A-Finisher in the Smackdown vs Raw series.
Video 3: Dustin at a house show insulting William Regal about his tactics.

Dustin: Now if your done with your, Diva Tantrum crawl out and let me get on with my show!

Security with the NGU Logo Letters come out and grab Vince McMahon, then drags him into a car by the side of the stage. Dustin looks around to see hundreds of fans. WWE Management come on the titantrons.

WWE Management: Now, young boy dont think you can just have a breeze to fame and fortune hood. Your starting from scratch. Were taking the HD Set, Name Value, Global Exposure, Everything but the Ring Crew, Titantron, Arena Crew, and The Music. You can choose which superstars stay and which goes. Oh and we are taking the 4 shows a week and dwindling them to 1 weekly show. You can choose the PPV dates though. Now I know this is alot to take in but I just want you to know you can do this...and you have an assistant who will be arriving shortly. Good luck.

Cole: Wha-Wh-W-

Taz: I dont know either. This has to be the biggest shock since...

Cole: Yea I know. Takes me back

Josh: Shut up Cole. No one care about your opinions like they used to...Oh wait

Josh and Taz: They never had!

Cole: Oh ha ha. Very Funny! Coming from a ECW has been and a squeamish, flinching poser.

Dustin takes another look around and realizes he has a load of responsibility on his hands. He presses the remote button and the screen fades to black and several computer codes follow up.

That's Cool.
Spear!
Long Live Sheamus!
The Game Triple H!
My peeps
I am the charismatic enigma.
I am the chosen one
AWESOME!
MRRRRRR...
Anderson
Its either your nexus or against us!
Alberto Del R-r-r-r-r-rioooo
R.K.O

Next Generation Unloaded

.~-*PYRO*-~.
.~-*PYRO*-~.
.~-*PYRO*-~.

Taz: I guess...Welcome to Next Generation Unloaded and if your tuning in, This...was WWE. Now I guess we are NGU.

Josh: Well, lets see how this turns out.

Singles Match
Non-Title Match
Matt Hardy vs David Otunga

Summary: Nexus surrounded the ring waiting for Matt Hardy to come out. During the beginning David Otunga dominated the match, throwing Hardy into each corner. During the match we have had Otunga throw out Hardy. During that time, Matt beat all of them up and rolled in having much of the momentum. But the momentum swerved when Otunga reversed the Side Effect into an STO. David Otunga attempts to throw Hardy and gets whipped back into the Side Effect then the Twist of Fate. 1...2... Heath Slater pulls the ref out the ring.CM Punk pulls Otunga out the ring. Hardy noticing this will happen, he does a High Cross Body out the ring on everyone. Hardy somehow rolls Otunga back in and performs another Side Effect and Twist of Fate. 1... 2... 3!

Matt Hardy wins by Pinfall

Commercial Break

We zoom in to see a party with various superstars and divas such as, Shelton Benjamin, Kurt Angle, Rey Mysterio, AJ, Velvet Sky and the GM himself, Dustin Hart. Dustin Hart is on the phone, angrily talking to TNA founder Jeff Jarrett.

Dustin: Jarrett, bring them here or I will myself. You got that!

Dustin hangs

Dustin Hart: Sorry about the interruption Ok, as I was saying, I dont know, what if I
get shot down?

Velvet Sky: Don't worry if she likes you, she likes you.

Dustin takes a shrimp from the shrimp tray.

Hart: I just know I'm going to fail.

Hart eats the shrimp

Sky: Just go!

Velvet pushes Dustin into AJ.

Dustin: Oh! Hey!

AJ looks him up and down.

Dustin: Ummm...hey?

AJ: Whats up?

Dustin: You look pretty hot tonight.

AJ: Thanks, you do too.

Dustin looks at Velvet and velvet gives a thumbs up.

AJ taps Dustin's shoulder.

AJ: So...

Dustin: So...

A silence between Dustin and AJ leads to AJ leaning in to peck Dustin on the cheek but
Dustin leans back.

Dustin: Hold up for a sec.

Dustin runs into the bathroom and you hear faint sounds of throw up.
Dustin comes back breathing loudly.

Dustin: Ok I'm ready!

AJ makes faces of digust.

AJ: Maybe later..

AJ walks away to go speak with Kurt Angle.

Dustin walks back to see Velvet.

Dustin:Did it go well?

Sky: Better then I expected...

We fade back to NGU.

A graphic shows the Main Event at "NGU A New Begginging", A mystery 4 man battle royal for the NGU World Championship.

Cole: We reveal the first person to be Wade Barrett.

Taz: Wade Barrett?

Josh: Yes Taz, Wade Barrett. Former leader of Nexus and NXT Season 1 champion.

Cole: He should win, hes a future legend.

"I Come From Money" on the sound system, and Ted DiBiase followed by Maryse goes into the ring. The ring includes spinning wheel and a briefcase full of one million dollars.

Ted DiBiase: Behold greatness peasants, this is the Mega-Millions Open Challenge. Here on the wheel is everyone on the entire NGU roster. Whoever it lands on gets to face, greatness, me. If the person it lands on wins then they get a million smack-a-roonies, no questions asked. But there's a catch. On the back of the wheel is a match selector with over 50 types of matches including a Steel Cage match which is why a Steel Cage is over my head.

Maryse: Enough chat, spin the wheel.

Ted spins the match side of the wheel while Maryse spins the superstar side off the wheel.

The wheel goes while the crowd chants Abyss.

Ted: It look like we have a Tables match. With who babe?

Maryse: Uhhh...Abyss (said like Aby -pause- ss)

Ted: (normaly) Abyss?! Tables?

Ted regains his composure.

Ted: This will be easier then-

"Down in the Catacombs" plays on the stereo system as Abyss and Kane come out here. As they walk down they ramp, Kane moves to ringside.

Cole: Why is Kane here?

Taz: I dont know is this supposed to be a new team?

Singles Tables Match
1 Million Dollars awarded to Abyss if he wins
Ted DiBiase vs Abyss

Summary: This was an open match with both Abyss and Ted DiBiase getting roughly the same amount of offense. Some ups and downs for both competitors. Mid-Point in the match Kane slowly walked towards Ted DiBiase giving Abyss the chance to recover. Ted DiBiase reached boiling point when he finally attacked Kane and threw him into the ring post to cause Kane to bleed. DiBiase won by a thread when he nailed Abyss with the DDT of the top rope into a double table (Side-by-Side).

Ted DiBiase wins by Table Break

Aftermath: Kane sat up and double chokeslammed Maryse and DiBiase onto the table remains. The lights go out and when they come back Kane is floored and Abyss is covered in red paint. Then two voices fade in and out?

???: You...me...TLC...No New Beginning...Garbage...trying...Championship

Cole: What?

Josh: I'm getting something...He said "Did you forget me at WWE TLC? Theres No New Beginning for all the garbage you did to me after all the trying I did for you to have the WWE Championship. I'll be coming at you.

Taz: English please?

Cole: He said-!

Commercial Break

We zoom in to see a local airport and Vince McMahon tied up and being thrown into the cargo section of the airplane. Vince bites through the tape and manages to speak.

McMahon: You traitors, you used to work for me for alot a month, let alone a week and now you let some arrogant, inexperienced teenager run a global-wide wrestling promotion? Is everyone crazy? Or is he some grade-a rich, billionaire?! Huh? Well I'll be back. And with more power.

The door shuts and Vince scream and kicks inside the space. The camera moves to see the plane taking off.

Guard: You sure we took him to the right place?

Guard 2: Yeah, Russia. Isn't it?

Guard: Dog! That was Oklahoma City!

Guard 2: Isn't that the next place we're going?

Guard: Maybe that's what he meant when he said, "Ill be back".

Back to Raw.

Taz: Yea, I agree. Did Vince see the destination? And what did he mean with more power?

Josh: I'm just as curious as you.

Cole: He's lying, this is Vincent Kennedy McMahon were talking about.

Josh: What did I say? No one cares about what you have to say!

Cole: Your just mad because you know your wrong!

Taz: Anyways here's the next opponent.

A picture shows Wade Barrett and another being revealed to...

Taz: Well, Well look who it is.

Cole: Yea, Randy Orton.

Commercial Break

We close in on Alberto Del Rio and Drew McIntyre talking in the locker room.

Del Rio: Listen I have a match between Paul London. Its not that im scared of him, hes a...rag doll, i throw him around. What you need to do is be in my corner, just in case they have any ideas.

McIntyre: Is that a question or a statement?

Del Rio: Its a promise, if you catch my drift.

McIntyre: Fine. But dont tell me what to do or you wont have a mouth to talk with. Period.

Drew walks away and Alberto Del Rio calls his person driver.

Del Rio: Start it up.

Del Rio w/Drew McIntyre vs Paul London w/ Brian Kendrick

Summary: This was a very lengthy match. Del Rio threw Paul London out the ring and on the edge of the security barrier. Del Rio kicked Paul London after London attempted a Cross Body. Brian hit a low blow to the referee causing him to collapse. Drew McIntyre rushes in to knee Paul London. London rolls out the way and Del Rio eats knee pad. Brain dropkicks McIntyre out the ring, while he is in shock. The referee slides back in and Paul London pins. 1...2...3!

Paul wins by pinfall.

Aftermath: Del Rio angrily walks out while McIntyre follows trying to explain.

Cole: I bet that wasn't what he wanted.

Josh: Yea he couldn't get away with cheating.

Cole: Ok now we get back to the Fatal-4 Way for the NGU Championship. We see two mystery spots and Randy Orton and Wade Barrett.

Josh: The third man is...

Taz: Mr Anderson!

Josh: Mr....Who?

Taz: Anderson! Wait...I mean Kennedy.

Cole: Oh that guy?

We zoom into Alberto Del Rio and Drew McIntyre.

Drew: Rio, you dont understand. Paul moved out the way, I didn't mean to knee you.

Del Rio: But you did, and you can't say you didn't.

Drew: I dont need to take this from you.

Del Rio: Fine, next week. You, me in the ring.

Drew: No! My terms. I will accept the challenge. I will also accept it being next week. But the match will be a ladder match.

Del Rio: I really dont wanna hurt you so lets say...Falls Count Anywhere.

Dustin pops from out of nowhere.

Dustin: Actually, I have a better solution. A 6 man Tag match. Abyss, Kane and Del Rio vs The two mystery guys and McIntyre. But there's a catch: Del Rio wins its a Falls Count Anywhere. McIntyre wins its a Ladder Match. But If any of the other guys win, they pick the match.

Dustin walks away leaving Del Rio and McIntyre in a stare down.

6 Divas Battle Royal
Knockout Divas Champion
Ashley Massaro, Brie Bella, Kelly Kelly, Maryse, Nikki Bella and Sarita

Summary: This was an intense match with the Knockout Divas Championship hanging very high about the ring. Brie and Nikki Bella eliminated Maryse with a double clothesline out the ring. Then as Nikki and Brie turn around Ashley Massaro and Sarita dropkick them over the ropes. Nikki faceplants the floor losing all her momentum. Brie rolls back under the bottom rope. There is lots of heat in the match. As Maryse walks back up the ramp she stops at the stage ad waits. Sarita is the second eliminated, because of Ashley Massaro. Brie and Kelly Kelly fight with neither getting an advantage. Kelly Kelly tackles her and Brie out onto the apron. Maryse runs back pushing past the referees and cuts both divas off the stage making Ashley the winner.

Winner: Ashley

Aftermath: Maryse rolls back into the ring to celebrate with Ashley but Ashley kicks Maryse throws her into the corner and hits the Starstruck. Kelly Kelly, Brie and Nikki Bella enter the ring and stomp on Maryse. Brie and Nikki Bella pick her up while Kelly Kelly runs towards the opposite corner, runs back and gives her a huge leg lariat. Then slightly picks her up for a K2. The 3 divas roll out the ring and walk out.

"I Hear Voices" blasts on the stereos as Randy Orton slithers to the stage and walks into the ring with a mic and a Orton T-Shirt, obviously not ready to fight. He slides into the ring and speaks.

Randy Orton: Now, I dont really care about the show change. All, I really need is championships. So this Fatal Four Way with all these has-beens and "never was's", isn't really a match. Some of these people are still learning the ropes. If I'm going to win the championship, I need to win it by actually winning it. I'm afraid there's going to a mistake between a fight and a cat fight. I'm not complaining, im actually bragging. I'm confident because I will give everyone a punt kick and also a R...K...

"The Whole F****n' Show!" blasts on the stereo. The crowd has a massive RVD chant. RVD runs into the ring.

RVD: Oh hell no, Its Randy Orton, the baddest of them all. Viper meet the Whole Dam Show.

Massive RVD Chant.

RVD: Seriously, you make no sense, you say your not complaining about not facing anyone worthy when your looking at the fourth competitor. See, since NGU opened TNA wrestlers saw this as a opportunity. A Do or Die, A Now or Never for all of us to move here. People like Lethal, Morgan, even the knockouts like Sky all signed up for this all. I am every show I go to and if you think your gonna win my championship, your mistaken.

RVD drops the mic and pushes Randy Orton. RVD pushes again, then again for a third time. Randy kicks him and RVD falls to his knees. Randy measures for his punt. Orton gets ready. He runs and gets a Sweet Chin Music while running to maximize the impact. Shawn stomps on Orton as Edge slides into the ring measures his opponent. HBK turns around and gets speared with full effect. Batista slides into the ring turns Edge around and gives him a Batista Bomb. Wade Barrett and Mr. Anderson, with chairs, attack everyone. Mr Anderson grabs a mic.

Anderson: See who comes out on top? You see! A**holes ALWAYS win first which is why im the best at wrestling. I'm not a wrestling god, im not awesome, im not the whole god damn show, im Mrrrrrrrrrr....

Randy nailed the RKO on Barret and kicks Anderson. Randy measures up Anderson. He runs to Anderson and Anderson rolls out the ring. Randy gets mad and punches and kicks the ropes and turnbuckle. Then he notices that, Wade Barrett is getting up. Randy nearly boots the head off of Barrett.

Commercial Break

Singles Match
Non Title
Jeff Hardy vs The Miz

Summary: Jeff Hardy attacked Miz before the match begins. The Miz throws Jeff Hardy into the turnbuckle and Jeff Hardy runs up it and attempts the Whisper in The Wind but Miz jumps, grabs him and blasts with a DDT causing Hardy to fly up in the air. Miz attempts for a Skull-crushing Finale but Jeff turns around and hits the Twist of Hate(or Fate). Miz surprises Hardy with a rolls up with a handful of tights. 1...2..3!

Miz wins by cheating pinfall.

2011 NGU Ent.​

Last Minutes notes: Ok this is my first BTB so it will be good to leave a comment. I want it to be more lengthy and less about promos like interveiws and others. Feedback is nice but feedback such as "This could be better by not doing this and that" isnt feedback is giving your review based on what you wanted to happen, not what I actually wrote.

·
You might very well think that; I couldn't possibl
5,215 Posts
So right off the bat, like any good created fed having its inaugural episode, the boss comes out and speaks. He didn’t really have to introduce himself (“It is me, Mr. McMahon.”) since every pro wrestling fan knows who Vince McMahon is. Vince goes way out of line when he calls the fans pieces of scum. I mean, yeah, he’s a heel, but you don’t spit in your customer’s face. Bad fucking business right there. I gotta admit: I laughed when I read this: “The GM is Cole! He sent himself a message on his phone! We lied!” That’s just sad. Vince is doing himself no favors with this promo. Thankfully, Dustin Hart (whoever he is :side:) saves us from Vince’s commercial suicide promo. I wish I knew who the WWE kids were. Was he referring to the PG era and how it only appeals to kids? That comment about John Cena sounded more like a cheap-shot and it didn’t seem very believable. And let me get this straight: this Dustin guy not only created the whole Nexus storyline, and not only did he program the Create-A-Finisher on the SDvR games, but he showed up at a house show and insulted Regal’s tactics?? That’s impossible!! House shows are never filmed! Lol, just kidding. This guy’s got some pretty big accomplishments under his belt, even though it would be unwise of them to show him creating the Nexus storyline since wrestling is supposed to be real! And you never really specify on who WWE Management is. Linda? Shane? Stephanie? Who? Anyway, I like how the WWE is essentially taking everything from this guy. Starts things off on a clean slate. Anyway, I don’t think Taz would’ve let Cole get away with Cole calling him an ECW has-been. He would’ve probably punched his fucking lights out… …..or at least told him off.

And with that, the NGU is born. The first match is Otunga vs. Hardy. I honestly don’t believe Hardy has the strength to “beat up” every member of Nexus. You sort of lose me when Slater yanks the ref out of the ring. You write that Hardy cross-bodies everybody, but does that include the ref? And did the ref recover to record the new pinfall, or did a new referee come out? This match could use a little more detail, but the finish was pretty good.

So this segment starts off with Dustin angrily telling Jarrett to bring them here. One can only assume that he’s talking about some wrestlers. Hmmm… anyway, I like how Dustin was talking to Vince about WWE kids and we’ve got this promo, which is essentially awkward high school teens in love. Furthermore, who’s AJ? When I hear the name AJ and think of wrestling, I immediately think of AJ Styles! I’ll just assume you’re referring to April Jeanette. I’m not sure what you were trying to establish with this promo, because all I saw was puppy love and vomit comedy.

I like the mega-millions open challenge idea. Very innovative. Abyss and tables sounds pretty nice, but what puzzles me is how Kane accompanies Abyss to the ring. Don’t get me wrong: Kane and Abyss together sounds epic, but we never really see them form together. It’s like they’re just together. I find the ending to be a tad bit of a stretch. A DDT off the top rope into a double table? The aftermath wasn’t really believable either. I mean, sure the double chokeslam was okay, but the whole covered in red paint thing? That’s a tad much, don’t you think?

Lol the cargo section of an airplane?? Now that’s something else! Anyway, it’s good to see you’re going to send Vince away for a minute and then bring him back. I predict he’ll be in some sort of pact with Jeff Jarrett, starting some sort of inter-promotional feud.

Very brief backstage segment with Mexican JBL and McIntyre. But it got it’s point across, didn’t it? The match itself was also pretty short. You could’ve written a little more, gone into details and stuff. Also, I don’t think a low blow would have caused a referee to collapse and fall out of the ring. Furthermore, given the match outcome, was there even any real need to low blow the referee? And personally, I don’t think a dropkick alone could finish Del Rio off. London should’ve jumped off the turnbuckle and hit his signature 450 splash. But that’s just my personal opinion.

I don’t think the Del Rio/McIntyre partnership should collapse this fast. I mean, you’re basically rushing into the feud. And then Dustin (whoever he is :side:) comes in out of nowhere and books this ginormous tag team match for next week. In addition, heel vs. heel never really sells with the audience unless a crowd favorite is established. You should at least make an effort to turn McIntyre or Del Rio face so that the audience will have someone to root for.

Awesome choice bringing back Ashley Massaro. She was one of the underrated ones. I tried reading the match ending over and over a few times, but I never fully understand what happens. First off, Maryse cuts both divas off the stage? Cuts who with what? And how does this makes Ashley the winner? Yeah, this match ending had me very baffled. Perhaps in the future, you should clarify the match endings a little better so that the reader can understand them.

It really feels abrupt going from the Divas match directly into Randy Orton cutting a promo. A commercial break or a backstage segment could’ve gone there because this leads me to believe that Randy is coming out as the 3 remaining divas are still there. Anyway, let me just say that there’s something about this sentence that doesn’t feel right to me: “If I’m going to win the championship, I need to win it by actually winning it.” Not very convincing, imo. Also, I don’t think he would blatantly come out and say he’s bragging. That’s never the mark of a true heel. RVD coming out and announcing himself into the fatal four way was pretty good. What’s interesting is you say Randy Orton kicks him, but you don’t specify where. I can only assume that it was some sort of kick to the groin or gut, because that could make a man fall to the ground in position for a punt. Now I can understand Shawn Michaels, Edge and Batista’s appearances, but what caught me off guard was how Anderson and Barrett came in and just dismantled everyone with chairs. So now they’re in a pact? How come we haven’t heard about this pact until now? I like the sort of feud you’re establishing here with Orton and Anderson… or Kennedy….or whatever the heck his name is. Should be a pretty good fatal 4 way.

This was an extremely short main event and an abrupt way to close out the show. And for the record, yes, the move is called the twist of fate. Despite the convincing ending from the Miz, I would’ve like to have read a little more detail. A bigger buildup to the ending, if you will.

All in all, I’d say you’re off to a great start. Your promos do feel a bit rushed and short and your matches just seem a little too short. I would suggest adding more detail and writing into these things. It’ll take more time, but in the long run, it’ll be worth it. I’m not suggesting that “This could be better by not doing this and that,” but I’m merely saying that from a reader’s point of view, I was confused and puzzled by a lot of the stuff I read. And, yeah, I understand that you want it to be lengthier and less about promos like interviews and such. But without promos, nothing gets established and feuds can’t get created. Promos are pretty much the zest and flavor to what would otherwise be two hours of nonstop wrestling matches. In essence, I guess you can say they put the entertainment in sports entertainment. With that said good luck in the future. I’ll be watching out for the next episode.

·
STILL learning kayfabe
413 Posts
Discussion Starter #5 (Edited)
NGU Live!
April 13, 2011
Oklahoma, Oklahoma City

That's Cool.
Spear!
Long Live Sheamus!
The Game Triple H!
My peeps
I am the chosen one
AWESOME!
MRRRRRR...
Anderson
R.K.O

Next Generation Unloaded

.~-*PYRO*-~.
.~-*PYRO*-~.
.~-*PYRO*-~.

Taz: Welcome to the newest wrestling show, Next Generation Unloaded.

Josh: Yes and we have an explosive cutting edge main event! Randy Orton vs Mr. Anderson, in a NO DQ match.

Taz: And we also have a 6-Man tag match. Abyss, Kane and Alberto Del Rio vs Drew McIntyre and the two people who beat up and blood bathed Abyss and Kane last week.

"Mammoth" plays on the sound system. Dustin comes out in a tuxedo and a mic. Dustin walks pass the stage and walks up the steel steps. He stops there then raises his hand. The crowd roars in a cheer. He jumps over the three ropes into the ring. He starts to talk.

Dustin: Welcome to Next Generation Wrestling. This is no longer WWE. Its a new era which hints the Next Generation part. Now, I have taken the time to bring back three wrestlers. Three wrestlers, who share some of same characteristics. Potential, determination, Championship Material and the Cutting Edge. Also, I will be hosting an event similar to the well-known event tough enough. But instead of seeing people you probably dont know. If you have been watching WWE or doing your research, These 3 out of four wrestlers have been in the WWE. So since four people are coming in. Some people will be released. There will be a match at "A New Beginning" Career vs Career vs Mask match. Edge vs Jeff Hardy vs Rey Mysterio. Which is very ironic, since someone's career in NGU will come to an end. If you are confused or just tuning in, I will repeat. I will bring 3 wrestlers, also will be hosting a Fatal-4 Way with the winner being given a contract to NGU. Lastly, since some people are in, some will be O-U-T, out. There will also be a Career vs Career vs Mask Match. Edge's Career vs Jeff Hardy's Career vs Rey Mysterio's Mask. Until then, Lets get on with the cutting edge action! Oh and I almost forgot, you can see more about it on NGU.com.

Dustin Walks away feeling proud about what he's done.

Singles Match
Non Title Match
Jay Lethal vs Justin Gabriel w/ Nexus

Summary: This match was an open match with both Lethal and Gabriel getting roughly the same amount of damage and momentum. Justin Gabriel Irish whips Jay to the ropes and when Lethal comes back he rolls out the way of Gabriel's attempted High Kick. He runs towards the ropes but Husky Harris grabs his legs and trips him and his face hits the mat. Gabriel flips him over and pins him with his legs on the rope. The ref doesn't see it so he starts the pin count. 1..2..Kick Out. Lethal rolls out the ring and the Nexus starts to approach him. Lethal get's ready and the Nexus surrounds him. Jay looks around and cracks his knuckles. The Nexus pummels him. The ref calls for the bell.

Jay Lethal wins by DQ

Aftermath: They roll Lethal into the ring while Justin climbs the turnbuckle. He gets angry and taunts the crowd. The crowd cheers as Matt Hardy followed by Kendrick and London rush towards the ring with Matt holding a steel Chair and Kendrick and London holding a kendo stick. As they run into the ring Nexus slips out and jumps into the crowd area and runs out of the arena. Hardy, Kendrick and London check on Jay Lethal.

Commercial Break

We zoom into a backstage area with Velvet and Dustin Hart.

Dustin: Hey Sky, I see your getting ready for your match tonight. See this is your opportunity to challenge Ashley Massaro for her championship. If you win against Maryse,-I mean When you win against Maryse, It will be all uphill from there.

Velvet: Don't worry, I will win. By the way, remember we have to get ready for "A New Beginning", so meet me in the parking lot when NGU is over M'Kay?

Dustin: Ok.

Dustin walks away and a security guard approaches him panting.

Security Guard: I tried my best but The McMahon Family and some others sneaked in and are in the arena this very second.

Dustin: Great...If you find any of them.

Dustin whispers something to the guard.

Security` Guard: Yes sir!

Dustin walks away and someone attacks the security guard and the camera man.

Commercial Break

Cole: Well this is something.

Taz: Yeah!

Josh: Vince is in the Arena and also is the McMahon Family which consists of Shane McMahon, Stephanie McMahon and Triple H, Mr. McMahon's son-in-law.

Cole: Ok but there is more people in the arena. Who will be joining The McMahon's in the Invasion?

Alberto comes out with Kane and Abyss as they discuss what they will do the McIntyre and the Mystery Subjects.

Broken Dreams plays on the stereo system as McIntyre comes out with a calm look. He walks until he reaches half the ramp.

"WEELLLLL, WELL It's the Big Show" "Big" plays on the stereo as the Big Show marches towards the side of Drew McIntyre. "Right Time" plays and R-Truth raps it while Show and McIntyre rush into the ring.

Commercial Break

6-Man Tag Team Match
Non-Title Match
Abyss and Kane and Alberto Del Rio vs Big Show, R-Truth and Drew McIntyre

Summary: Abyss and Kane took R-Truth out of the picture. Abyss and Kane dominated the match when it came to Big Show and R-Truth. Abyss threw R-Truth into the corner but R-Truth dodged the clothesline and Abyss hit the turnbuckle with full force. R-Truth measuring Abyss, sprints at Kane and stuns him with a Lie Detector. When R-Truth came into the ring, Abyss gives R-Truth a devastating Big Boot. Big Show marches into the ring and Abyss grabs him by the throat and attempts a chokeslam. Drew slips into the ring and turns Abyss around and delivers a Future Shock. R-Truth gets up and recovers from the boot. Truth crawls to tag one of the partners. Abyss tries to do the same. The crowd is on the edge of their seats as R-Truth tags McIntyre and Abyss tags Alberto Del Rio. McIntyre dashes at Del Rio and Del Rio whacks Drew with the Step-Up Enziguri. Del Rio rapidly and repeatedly punches McIntyre. Del Rio tags in Kane. Kane measures up Drew. Drew gets up but runs dizzy towards the Big Show. Kane grabs Drew's leg and drags him towards his team's corner. Kane tags Abyss and they clothesline R-Truth and Big Show. Then they see the dazed McIntyre. Kane tells Abyss to do "their move". Abyss and Kane grab McIntyre by the throat and pick him up them slams into the mat with a Double Chokeslam. Abyss pins Truth 1...2...3!

Abyss, Kane and Alberto Del Rio win by pinfall

Abyss grabs a mic and says.

Abyss: I dont really care about the match. So im just gonna make this math a First Blood Match.

We zoom into an interview area with Todd Grisham.

Todd: Hello my name is Todd Grisham and I am here to introduce Randy Orton.

Orton comes into the interview area.

Orton: Hello Todd.

Todd: Randy, last week not only did RVD interrupt you, Shawn Micheals nailed you with the Sweet Chin Music but you have a match against Mr. Anderson. What are your thoughts about this.

Orton grabs the mic.

Orton: You want to know my thoughts Todd? My thoughts about RVD is simple. He needs to be taught or I should say re-taught that I dont take bs from no one. My thoughts on Micheals is that when I get my hands on him he wont be able to stand let alone Sweet Chin Music me again. My thoughts on Anderson. He's arrogant, spineless, and a weasel. If you cant hit me face to face. Well, I'll have to hit you foot to face. He wont be able to say Mr. Anderson, for a long time.

Mr. Anderson jumps into the picture.

Anderson: You think I wont meet you face to face in the ring. Well there's three problems with your accusation. One, I will be facing you face to face tonight. Two I will be facing you and Wade and RVD. Three, I am facing you right now.

Anderson drops the mic and walks away.

Commercial Break

Back to Raw

Velvet Sky is warming up for her match in the ring.

"I Come From Money" blasts on the sound system as Maryse and Ted DiBiase marched down the ramp.

Singles Match
Number One Contendership
Velvet Sky vs Maryse

Summary: This match was disappointingly short. Maryse elbows Sky repeatedly. Then the drags her towards the ropes and guillotine's Velvet. Maryse taunts the crowd then looks at the camera and says "Stop trying Dustin!" She picks up Sky and deliver French Kiss. She takes a second to regain her composure. Instead of pinning her, she sits on top of Sky and stretches Sky's head and neck with a Camel Clutch. Sky tries to reach the rope but Sky has no choice but to tap.

Maryse wins by submission.

We pan into a a local bar. Shawn Micheals is obviously intoxicated asking for more and more shots of some type of drink. Triple H walks over to Shawn Micheals then sits next to him.

Triple H: Hey Buddy.

Shawn gives no response.

Triple H: Shawn?

Shawn still gives no response.

Triple H: Well if you are listening, you shouldnt be sadd at all. Firstly, your back into the wrestling game, and your still in your years. Now you may have lost your faith, but my mission to regain your confidence and get you back into the squared circle.

Shawn: H-Hunter is that you?

Triple H: Let me get to the point. You have a match next week. A Tag Team Match. Me and You vs The Legitimate Ones.

Triple H carries Shawn Micheals out of the bar.

Triple H: Come on buddy...

Back to RAW

No DQ Match
Non-Title
Randy Orton vs Mr Anderson

Summary:
Randy Orton and Mr Anderson circle the ring then Anderson grabs Randy Orton after that he dropkicks Orton into the corner. He sizes Orton, runs towards him and smashes him with a corner forearm smash then follows with a one-handed bulldog. Anderson stomps Orton with no mercy considering it is a No disqualification match. Anderson rolls out the ring. He looks for weapons under the ring. With Anderson finding his weapons of choice, a ladder and a steel chair, he slides him into the ring. Orton recovers and gets up but Anderson is already standing in the ring. They glance at each other and the crowd senses alot of heat. Randy, with the advantage, clotheslines Anderson then looks at the ladder and chair. He grabs the chair and stands to the side of Anderson. He hits Anderson with a devastating chair shot to the ribs which is a great strategy.
Orton picks up Anderson. He arm wrenches Anderson. They move towards the corner and Anderson breaks the hold and pushes Orton into the corner. Orton gets pummeled with a barrage of blows to the head and shoulders. Orton ends up sitting into the corner. Anderson places a ladder horizontally on Orton. Anderson takes a few steps back then the crowd massively cheers Anderson. Anderson rushes towards Orton and flips to deliver a Corner Senton to Orton while he has the ladder over but he misses! Anderson hits the ladder with full effect. Anderson squirms around in pain. Orton, catching his breath, crawls over to Anderson and pins him. 1...He kicks out like if he was never touched. Orton slowly picks up Anderson but Anderson tackles Orton into the corner by surprise. Anderson takes some steps back then clothesline's both him and Orton go over the ropes and surprisingly neither fall. Both Orton and Anderson are standing. They trade punches until Randy gets the advantage. Orton Irish whip's Mr. Anderson into the side of the ring but Anderson reverses it and actually Orton hits the ring. Orton screams in pain and his back shows red marks where he hit the side of the ring with.
Anderson has a smirk on his face and he slides back into the ring. He sets up the ladder while Orton is knocked out. He climbs the ladder with arrogance. He climbs rung from rung from rung. When he gets to the top rung he climbs to the top of the top. While, he gets ready to jump, the camera abruptly turns to see RVD jumping over the security barrier, sliding into the ring and tipping the ladder over. Anderson flies out the ring and crashes into the second announcer's table. Orton slides back into the ring without Rob Van Dam noticing and RKO's RVD so painful that RVD falls out the ring. Orton slides out and grabs Anderson and slides him into the ring. Following Anderson into the ring, Randy gets mad over his back sores. Anderson tries to recover but is in the position in which Randy can punt him. Randy notices the moment and charges at Anderson and punts him in the skull. He pins him 1...2...3!

Randy Orton wins by pinfall

Aftermath: Randy Orton walks by Anderson and lifts him arm but the arm falls lifeless. Anderson is hiding his face but Orton pry's his arms open. Anderson appers to be bleeding. Orton slides out the ring and walks up the ramp. Moment's later a stretcher comes to get Anderson.​

2011 NGU Ent ©

Booker Notes: My second BTB was also based on the feedback I got from The Absolute. If you are going to reveiw I highly ask if you give my a reveiw include stars. Other then that, Most inside inslcusive news. I will be posting them all from the releases, to the Hype's, to the new PPV Poster.

·
Banned
1,774 Posts
1 you spelt justin gabriel, dustin gabriel (not much of a big deal though)

2 i dont understand wherre the whole rey vs hardy vs edge match is coming from? it dosnt make sence cuz there is feud going with them so far and it just seems like you picked three random names and made it a ppv match. i hope there is sostoryline that will be put in to build the match.

3 you have 35ish wrestl;ers on the roster and only 3 male matches in the show which is too little because it makes many of them seem unimportant and just a waste of space. i suggest having about 5 male matches and one diva match instead of 1 diva match and 3 male matches.

4 i have no idea why hbk is being written like he is a alchohalic, can you explain?

5 i love how at the begining it says,
That's Cool.
Spear!
Long Live Sheamus!
The Game Triple H!
My peeps
I am the chosen one
AWESOME!
MRRRRRR...
Anderson
R.K.O

6 i give it an overall *** 1/2. you have potential but you can use some more work. good luck with this and i think you can become a great btb writer

·
STILL learning kayfabe
413 Posts
Discussion Starter #7 (Edited)
NGU News

NGU Live Ratings= (Out of 5) 3.34

A Very Fatal-4 Way

Mr Anderson, A great wrestler. RVD, ridiculously good wrestler. Wade Barret, A young wrestler with potential. Randy Orton, the Viper. All of those 4, in a Fatal Fatal-4 Way. We all know that this can go in any way. But to add some more to the heat this is for the NGU World Championship. And not only that, the winner of the Deadly Fatal-4 Way will be the first NGU World Champion. Who will achieve this gold and glory?

Three people released...and then some

Dustin Hart has confirmed that

Kelly Kelly
Husky Harris
Amazing Red
are released. Some may say Dustin has made a good move while others may think Dustin has made a horrible move. One last move made is that Todd Grisham is released for coming to NGU late twice. Josh Mathews will be taking the Interviewing Team. Rumors show that Jim Ross, Jerry Lawler and WWE Legend Stone Cold Steve Austin were each given a contract. More will be given on the next NGU Live after NGU A New Beginning.

Last Minute Booking

On "A New Beginning" unannounced matches will happen and make up more then 25% of the Pay-Per-View's card. There will be matches including the US Title Match and The Deadly Duo Tag Team Championship. Also there will be matches including Matt Hardy, Alberto Del Rio and Kane and Abyss. Not much will be said. Read more below.

Velvet Sky Injured

Velvet Sky has sustained rib fracture. She wont be back until May. More then 3 weeks. How will this affect her and her path to the Knockout Divas Championships?

One Signing Revealed

One Signing revealed to be someone who is committing, determined, and is daring to do whatever it takes to get to his goal. John Cena is coming to NGU in a debut match against Sheamus.

Confirmed matches at NGU A New Beginning

Fatal-4 Way Match; Winner gets a NGU Contract
Gene Snitsky vs Alex Shelley vs Robert Roode vs Ezekiel Jackson

Triple Threat; Career vs Career vs Mask; The two who lose will both lose thier stipulation
Edge vs Jeff Hardy vs Rey Mysterio

Singles Match; Divas Championship
Maryse vs Ashley Massaro

Fatal-4 Way; NGU World Championship
Mr Kennedy vs RVD vs Randy Orton vs Wade Barrett

Confirmed Matches at NGU Live

DX vs TLO (The Legit. Ones)

NGU World Champion celebreation

First Blood Match
Alberto Del Rio vs Drew McIntyre

Velvet Sky's Injury Update​

·
STILL learning kayfabe
413 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
I cant reveal much but I will say Amazing Red is released but not "released". (I.E. John Cena was fired)

·
Banned
749 Posts
Hang on...you have Dustin Hart show up on the first episode and shit all over PG and John Cena...and then he signs John Cena? I mean, I don't mind, it just seems weird.

·
STILL learning kayfabe
413 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
When I meant John Cena nonsense I meant him always getting pushed to the max, headlining remotely everything...stuff like that.

·
STILL learning kayfabe
413 Posts
Discussion Starter #12 (Edited)

A New Beginning
"The Moments Worth Waiting For"

April 15, 2011

A video recap of the NO DQ match against Randy and Mr Kennedy.

"Mammoth" plays on the stereo as Dustin Hart walks out with Matt Hardy and Kendrick and London. Kendrick and London use their same routine, running into the ring while Dustin and Matt Hardy walk down the ramp and roll into the ring. Each one of them gets onto a different corner. When their done taunting, they jump off the turnbuckle and stand in the center of the ring.

Dustin: Welcome to Next Generation Unloaded Salt Lake City!

Cheer

Dustin: I'd like to thank you all for coming out and spending your money and time to see our high flying fliers, brawling brawlers and technical gods. This is my first PPV and to tell you the truth, I hope this goes as well as it can be. I will announce one match. A 10-Man Battle Royal for the NGU US Championship. Featuring Carlito!

Cheer

Dustin: Ted DiBiase!

Boo

Dustin: ...and the man standing in the ring, Matt Hardy!

Cheer

Dustin: I am here to make everyone as happy and successful they can be in their wrestling careers. I shall not leave not even one person behind! Everyone starts with a clean start and a shot for a championship.

Cheer

"Written in My Face" blast on the stereo as massive, tough boos come from the crowd. Sheamus runs towards the ring. Kendrick and London rush out the ring and run towards Sheamus. Sheamus boots London and throws him off the stage onto the side floor. (The side floor is where Alberto rides his car.) Matt Hardy tries to attack but Sheamus nails the Bicycle Kick to the skull of Hardy. Sheamus rolls into the ring and charges towards Dustin. Once he reaches Dustin, he stops and breathes heavily on him.

Sheamus: I've floored three of your potential superstars. I haven't had one match ever since you took over NGU. Whats wrong with 'cha? I am as good as any one of these peasants and you treat me like im a new guy. Wheres my championship shot?

Dustin: First of all, Back up McDonald.

Cheer and Sheamus walks back and smirks to himself.

Dustin: Second, your wrong. You do have a match. You have a match against the second signing I've made. He will be making his debut against you. If you lose, That tells me you wasted my time now, during the match and the crowd's time.

Dustin rolls out the ring and walks up the ramp. He drops the mic once he reaches the stage. "VIP Ballin" plays on the stereo as the crowd cheers. Dustin points towards the titantron. Minutes later, Dustin laughs as the song stops. "Return of the Hitman" plays on the sound system as the crowd goes crazy! No one comes out and Dustin cracks up, laughing. Sheamus is getting very mad and commands that Dustin needs to stop playing games. Dustin gets serious and walks away. The crowd in creepy silence as Sheamus rolls out the ring. "Break The Walls" plays on the stereo as Sheamus walks up the ramp. Getting his senses back, Brain Kendrick waits for Sheamus to pass, gets up and dropkicks him on his back. Chris Jericho runs towards the ring. When he passes Sheamus, Sheamus trips Jericho. Matt Hardy, Brian Kendrick and Paul London floor Sheamus and slide him into the ring then slides Y2J.

Match #1: Singles Match
Non Title
Sheamus vs Chris Jericho

Match: Sheamus charges at Jericho and pummels him with punches. He then picks Jericho up and harshly throws Jericho into the corner. You can hear the whip from outside the arena, as Jericho hits the padded turnbuckle chest-first. Jericho screams in pain then mutters something. Sheamus picks up Jericho and Irish whips him as hard as he can into the opposite corner. Chris hits the turnbuckle and staggers backwards and Sheamus catches Y2J in a German Suplex. Sheamus recovers from the throw and manages to get up back to his feet. After walking towards Jericho, he drags him towards the corner first thrown into and makes him sit up. He backs up a bit then elbow drops him. Sheamus raises his arm and taunts to the crowd. Sheamus then slaps Jericho until Jericho grabs his arm and arm wrenches him. Sheamus staggers a bit back. Jericho rolls out the ring to the side where the ramp is. Jericho holds his head and gets mad. He rolls back into the ring and grabs Sheamus then throws him into the corner. He charges at Sheamus and cross bodies him vertically. Sheamus falls to the mat. Jericho gets to the top rope. He waits for The Celtic Warrior. Sheamus gets up eventually. Jericho launches off but Sheamus gives the boot (big boot) to Y2J. They both are out for a couple of minutes. In arrogance, he picks up Jericho and Irish whips him towards the ropes. Coming back, Y2J dodges a clothesline still running, and when he comes back he hits the Louz Thez Press, with a flurry of punches. Jericho, pissed off, stomps on Sheamus's head. He walks to the corner and slowly climbs up. When he gets to the top, he waits for Sheamus to get up. About a minute later, Sheamus gets up and rushes towards Jericho and nails him with a hook to the face. He forces Jericho's head down and locks his arm around it. Sheamus then forces Jericho up and over for a Superplex. Both Sheamus and Y2J are knocked out by the impact of that Superplex. Sheamus uses all his strength to try to shake himself out of all the pain. He rolls to get his body over Sheamus.
Kick Out at 2.9 Seconds!
Sheamus then gets up slowly and argues with the referee. That gives Jericho the advantage to low blow Sheamus. Jericho then takes a second to rub his neck and back area. He violently and repeatedly elbows Sheamus. He waits for The Celtic Warrior to get up. Sheamus stands up. Jericho locks his arms around Sheamus's waist, lifts him up and slams him over back-first down to the mat. Chris then measures his opponent runs to the ropes, bounces off ropes then executes a back flip called the Lionsault! Unfortunately, Sheamus rolls out the way and Jericho smacks into the mat. Sheamus and Jericho are down and the ref starts to Double DQ Count. One! Sheamus reacts and starts to get up. Two! Sheamus uses the ropes to get up. She manages to get on one foot. Three! The ref observes Jericho, because he isn't getting up even after three. Sheamus manages to get up! Groggy, he staggers to Jericho. He bends down to Y2J and lifts his dead weight. Sheamus places Jericho in the powerbomb spot then the Celtic Warrior easily lifts Jericho over his shoulder and holds both his arms in a cross position. Sheamus finally runs then falls to his knees and throws Y2J onto the mat back/neck first. (Celtic Cross) He pins Jericho.
3!
Winner: Sheamus by pinfall

We zoom into Mr. Anderson's locker room with Mr. Anderson warming up for the main event. While he's warming up for his match you hear the door opening and Dustin Hart comes into the door. Dustin looks irritated. He steps into Anderson's face apparently not afraid. They have a stare-down as if they were longtime rivals.

Dustin: Anderson.

Anderson: Dustin.

Dustin: Listen, I just want to wanted to say that I wish you luck in your match tonight.

Anderson smirks.

Anderson: I dont need luck. I never needed luck. I was and will be champion. I was a world champion, a tag team and I'm absolutely sure I will be the NGU World Champion.

Dustin: Well with your arrogance, you do have a one-out-of-four chance of winning. I wouldn't count on talk.

Anderson: Then watch me out there...because I will be the new NGU World Champion...Champ-i-on.

Anderson walks out the locker room. You then hear slamming of wood and punches and kicks on the other side of the door. Dustin exits the locker room and go sees where the sound from. Dustin sees a battered and bloody Mr Anderson.

Dustin: Lets see you win now.

Dustin walks away. Seconds later, paramedics come to bring Anderson onto the stretcher.

Match #2: Fatal-4 Way Match
Winner gets a NGU Contract
Gene Snitsky vs Alex Shelley vs Robert Roode vs Ezekiel Jackson

Match: The match starts with Gene nailing a giant big boot to the chest of Alex Shelley. Alex falls in between the top and middle rope and splats on the thick, padded floor. Robert Roode rolls out the ring and approaches Shelley. The crowd is in a silent observation as the monster Snitsky meets the dominator, Ezekiel Jackson. Snitsky goes to grab Ezekiel and Ezekiel pushes Gene across the ring. Snitsky's eyes open in surprise. Robert Roode rolls Alex Shelley into the ring. Roode slides into the ring himself. Gene rushes towards Roode and attempts to clothesline him. Roode slides to the left and Snitsky leans over the ropes and falls out. Ezekiel grabs both Roode and Shelley. He grabs both by the throat, lifts him up and slams both down in the center of the ring. Ezekiel then does his muscle flex. He screams "AAAHHH!" When he's done, he lifts up Robert and Irish whips him into the corner. Robert hits the corner and is stunned. Ezekiel beats his chest and screams again. He rushes into the corner but Roode rolls out the way. Snitsky secretly slides into the ring. While Ezekiel gets hit in the corner, Snitsky wraps his arms around Roode in a waistlock position and flips him over by violently throwing Roode on his back. Alex Shelley gets back into the game by repeatedly and rapidly punching Big Zeke into the corner. Ezekiel is stunned in the corner. Alex sprints to the corner and leaps high in the air and leg lariat's Jackson. Gene and Shelley look at each other, Snitsky smiles and lifts Shelley and throws him as if Shelly was doing a high cross body, to Ezekiel. Shelley motions to Snitsky to pick him up. While Gene does as follows, he walks over to Roode and throws Shelley into Roode. Unlike Jackson, Roode catches Shelley and bodyslams him. Snitsky gets angry and charges at Roode but Roode slides out the ring and walks around the ring. Snitsky punches the turnbuckle, releasing his anger. Ezekiel gains his senses and pushes Gene into the corner. Big Zeke strikes Gene with shoulder. (shoulder Ram) Roode gets back into the ring but Ezekiel knows and he walks over to Roode. He Irish whips Roode into Snitsky. Snitsky moves and drags Roode to the top of the turnbuckle. Snitsky grabs Roode in a three-quarter facelock, going for a Superplex. He lifts up Roode. Ezekiel grabs Snitsky in a Electric Chair Drop while Snitsky holds Roode. Shelley spots an opportunity and jumps onto the third rope, twists over, and dropkick's Roode collapsing the High Angle Superplex. Ezekiel rolls out the ring and hits the pad. Snitsky tries to rub his back and jumps all around the ring. Robert Roode looks like he's paralyzed from the neck down. Shelley looks the best because he is up, exits the ring and he stomps on Zeke until he rolls onto his back. Alex points to him then the turnbuckle then himself. He enters onto the apron, climbs the turnbuckle and stands up on the turnbuckle. The crowd are on the edge of his seats as Shelley wastes his time waiting for Zeke to get up. Someone in a black suit, a black mask and black boots jumps the crowd barrier, jumps to the apron and swings his leg so that he gets hit in his crotch on the turnbuckle. The man jumps over the three ropes and grabs Alex in a Samoan Drop lock. He moves to the center of the ring and throws him over his head and connects with a knee to the skull, much similar to the G.T.S. He rolls out the ring jumps over the barrier and runs out the arena. Snitsky gains his senses and his strength and pins Shelley.
Big Zeke breaks the pin and throws Snitsky out the ring and Snitsky hits Robert. Ezekiel picks up Shelley and throws him to the turnbuckle. "AAH!" Ezekiel screams. He runs to Alex and Shelley jumps up in the air and throws Ezekiel into the turnbuckle with a Frankensteiner. Ezekiel is stunned in the corner. Alex takes a minute to recover. While Alex is recovering, so is Big Zeke. When Alex recovers, he rushes towards Zeke, jumps into the air and Ezekiel clotheslines him in mid-air. Alex gets hit so bad that he flips and smacks the mat with no mercy. Ezekiel picks up Shelley and attempts The Book of Ezekiel but Alex grabs him by the head and DDT's him. He goes for the pin.
Kick Out!
Shelley is surprised while Ezekiel rolls away from Alex and gets up. Snitsky and Roode slide into the ring. All four of them back into a different corner. They wait...and wait...and wait until Ezekiel Jackson starts to laugh as he moves toward the center of the ring. He smiles and says "Come over here Roode...Snitsky...Shelley." They look at each other and smile as if they were thinking the same thing. They all charge to Big Zeke and pummel him down to the mat. They keep hitting him and hitting him. Once they stop, they barely roll him until he's hanging off the apron. Snitsky cheap shots Alex by giving him a low blow. Snitsky and Roode stop on him like they stomped on Zeke and Snitsky picks him up lifts him higher like a military press and throws him onto the mat. Roode waits from behind. Roode grabs Snitsky and flips him over. (Piledriver) Before he drops him, he runs across the ring, slams him against the turnbuckle, turns him 180 degrees and nails him with the piledriver, which he calls the Roode-driver. Alex Shelley gets up. Ezekiel gets up. Roode takes a running start and big boots Ezekiel Jackson. He walks over to Alex but Alex high kicks him causing him to stumble back. Alex jumps on the top rope and grabs Roode in mid-air spins around while in a facelock and spins him while landing on the mat. (Springboard Tornado DDT) Alex pins Roode.
3!

Winner: Alex Shelley by pinfall.

A video recap of the segment which Dustin Hart took the booker position from Vince, Vince was thrown into the cargo section, and the Security guard told Dustin that McMahon Family and others were in the ring.The camera fades into Matt Hardy standing on a short platform and three wrestlers are on a knee with their right arm in the air. All three wrestlers have a hood on and the camera isnt focusing on them so their on the edge of the camera. Matt Hardy raises his right arm and starts to speak.

Matt Hardy: You all were worthless, and no one noticed you...until I put you under my wing. All three of you can be molded into a main-eventer. You will also make history like me. I had the first TLC match with other tag teams such as Edge and Christian. Without further ado, I will introduce you all to the NGU universe and each other. The first man on the left, is a great wrestler. In fact we were tag team partners years ago. He's also like a brother to me. Introducing...

The guy on the far left pulls off his hood.

Matt: Gangrel!

Gangrel stands up and shakes hands with Hardy as he stands in front of Hardy on a knee.

Matt: The next person is an underrated guy who made it in WWE, now NGU on a thread. Introducing...

The guy that was next to Gangrel pulls off his hood.

Matt: Kaval!

Kaval stands up shakes hands with Gangrel and Hardy and stands to the right of Matt and Gangrel.

Matt: The third person was a champion in TNA, on the X-Division!

The third person pulls of his hood.

Matt: Jay Lethal!

Jay Lethal stands to the right of Matt.

Matt: Have hope, I will not rest and give up until you all are headlining every freaking thing in this company and more!

Gangrel, Kaval and Jay Lethal: Yeah!

Matt leaves the locker room, when he leaves they all talk over about something confidential.

Match #3: Tag Team Match
NGU Deadly Duo Championship
Legitimate Ones vs Kendrick and London

Match: Shelton and London start off. London wastes no time and dropkicks Shelton back into his corner. Shelton, surprised, tags Kurt. Kurt Angle runs to London and attempts to clothesline him. London dunks it. Kurt still runs leans on the ropes and come running back for a clothesline. Kurt picks him up and lifts him up in a vertical suplex, holds London in the upside-down position for several seconds before completing the maneuver, causing blood to pool into the head of the opponent. Paul can do nothing but wait to drop in the suplex. Kurt falls backwards to slam the stalling suplex. Then pins.
Kick Out!
Kurt picks him up and Irish whips him into the corner. Coming back, Paul jumps in the air and dropkicks Angle. Angle gets hit and falls on the mat on his back. Paul also gets hit but he gets up quickly and walks over to Brian. Kurt grabs his foot. Certainly, Paul London would enziguri Kurt but Kurt was too quick flips Paul over and twists his ankle in a Ankle Lock. Paul is near the ropes but Angle drags him to the center of the ring. Shelton gets in the ring and punches Kendrick. Shelton then climbs out the ring and continues to punch Brian repeatedly. Kendrick falls and hits the padded floor. Paul screams and inches in anyway he can. Paul inches and inches closer. Once Paul reaches the ropes he clings to it as fast as he could. The ref forces him to let go. Kurt drags him to the center of the ring. He grabs Paul's ankle again and twists it. The camera moves and focuses on Brian and Shelton. Brian dunks a clothesline made by Shelton. Brian jumps on top of the opponent flips over for a Frankensteiner. Shelton, mistakenly, runs into the ring post! Coming back to the action, Paul has already kicked out of that devastating ankle lock. Kurt Angle throws Paul London into the corner. Kurt takes a second to taunt and insult the crowd and Kendrick. After that, he runs towards Paul but Paul moves out the way, causing Kurt to hit the turnbuckle. Paul London goes to the top rope and applies a front facelock to a stunned Kurt Angle while sitting on the top turnbuckle against an opponent standing on the mat. Paul London then jumps forward and swings around to fall backwards and drop Kurt Angle's head into the mat. Bodies are everywhere in the middle of the ring, as London inches to Shelton to pin him. Kurt rolls to the ropes. Paul gets his arm on Angle.
Kick Out! Paul gets up and dropkicks Angle but Angle avoided it. Paul gets up but Kurt lifts Paul in the arm and body slams him. Kurt tags out to Shelton Benjamin. Shelton Irish whips him into the corner. Shelton raises both hands in the air. Then runs to Paul for a Corner Elbow and misses! Shelton is stunned while Paul kicks Shelton to the knee. He strikes him another kick to the knee. Gaining Momentum, he dropkicks Shelton. Paul runs to the ropes, jumps on the third rope and flips over for a springboard moonsault. Shelton holds his waist as Paul picks him up. Shelton allowed Paul to throw him to the ropes. When Shelton comes back Paul spins 180 degrees and kicks him in the chest. Shelton is stunned while Paul attempts to throw him out. Shelton reverses in and it is actually Paul London who gets thrown to ringside. Shelton rolls out the ring and picks up Paul London. Benjamin throws Paul to the ring post. Paul gets hit very hard. Shelton catches his breath them rolls Paul into the ring. Benjamin sets Paul up runs to the ropes and clotheslines him.Shelton goes to tag Angle but Paul chop blocks him in the back of the knee. Shelton hops on leg as Paul gets up. He measures up Shelton Benjamin and dropkicks him! Paul crawls and tags Brian Kendrick. Brian runs to Shelton and jumps up for a cross body but Shelton grabs him and slams him in a flapjack. There goes all Kendrick's momentum. Shelton goes for a elbow drop but Kendrick rolls out the way. Shelton squirms around hitting a bad spot on his elbow. Kendrick waits for him to stand up but Shelton hits him with the Paydirt. He pins Kendrick.
3!

Winner: The Legitimate Ones

Aftermath: The referee awards Shelton and Kurt with the championships and they go into the crowd and celebrate.

A video recap of the 3 man tag team match.

Alberto Del Rio and four Nexus members talk over about something but it is too quiet and muffled to figure out what they're saying. Alberto notices the cameraman, walks over to the door and shuts it.

Match #4: Singles Match
Knockout Divas Championship
Maryse vs Ashley Massaro

Match: The match starts out as Maryse slapping Ashley then Ashley getting mad and throwing Maryse into the corner. Ashley rushes towards her and Maryse moves and slides out the ring. The crowd boos as Maryse takes a minute to breathe as she wasn’t able to take a breath during combat. Ashley slips under the bottom rope and stands on the apron. She nails Maryse in the back of the head with a Flying Apron Axe Handle. The referee starts the count. Ashley picks up Maryse and rolls her into the ring. Ashley rolls into the ring and stomps on Maryse. She picks her up by behind and strikes her back with a forearm strike. She then kicks Maryse in the arm area. Maryse holds her arm and stumbles back into the corner. Ashley walks into the corner but Maryse cheat shots Ashley by poking her in the eye. Ashley holds her eye, apparently affected her vision, and turns around so she can’t get hit there again. The ref did not see it so Maryse gets away with it. Maryse climbs up to the second rope and waits for Ashley to turn around. Ashley knows the trick Maryse tries to do, she then turns around and jumps on the second rope. The crowd gets on the edge of their seats as Ashley punches Maryse. Maryse and Ashley punch each other back and forth and back and forth. They trade punches until Maryse gets the advantage. Maryse pokes Ashley eyes again and Ashley falls back because she was stunned. Ashley rolls over because her vision and eye is messed up even more. Maryse climbs to the top rope. She leaps in the air and hits the elbow drop to the back of Ashley. She pins Ashley and the ref goes for the count.
Kick out at 2!
Maryse pulls Ashley hair and drags her. She makes Ashley sit in the corner. Maryse moves a little back and takes a running start. She goes for a boot to the skull of Ashley but Ashley moves out the way. Ashley blocked it by getting up really quick. Maryse hit the turnbuckle and her foot is very, very damaged. Maryse limbs away from the turnbuckle and Ashley spears her! Ashley goes for an elbow drop and missed. Maryse rolls over but she is still down. She is unable to get up and Ashley notices it. Ashley picks her up and clotheslines her. She looks like she is having fun. She picks Maryse up again and taunts. After that, to gain more momentum and to connect her attacks, Maryse big boots Maryse to the stomach violently. She spends a really long time taunting and she pays for it. She goes for a pin for Maryse and Maryse cheap pins her. The referee starts the count…
3!

Winner: Maryse

Aftermath: Ashley argues with the ref as Maryse celebrates her victory. Without a doubt, cheating or playing fair, she wins and the ref goes for the championship. Ashley hits Maryse in the leg. Maryse collapses on the floor. The ref slides in the ring with the championship and checks on Maryse leg. Ashley rolls out he ring and exits. The EMT's rush to get Maryse and strap her on the stretcher.

Edge waists no time and comes out into the ring with no theme and with Maryse getting strapped in. He grabs the mic from the ring personnel and starts to speak.

Edge: What the hell Dustin?!

Crowd says what.

Edge: I get into a match where my career is on the line and I didn't do anything to cause. Also, I-I get no say in my match...yet I am the greatest wrestler here.

Crowd says what.

Edge: I am highly insulted. This is like a giant flick-off to me. That's-That's like throwing all my accomplishments and throwing all my years in the trash and shredding them.

Crowd says what.

Edge: I'm not competing. There is nothing they can do to stop me.

Edge walks out the ring.

The ring announcer, Lillian Garcia walks up the steel steps and enter the ring.

Lillian: This is a Over the top rope, 10-man battle royal for the NGU US Championship.

Ten men get into the ring with the NGU/Last Raw Theme.

Match #5:Ten-Man Battle Royal
NGU US Championship
AJ Styles, Alberto Del Rio, Alex Shelley, Carlito, Christian, Drew McIntyre, Heath Slater, Justin Gabriel, Matt Hardy and Ted Dibiase

Match: Each of them goes after someone different, Carlito after Christian, Justin Gabriel and Heath Slater after Matt Hardy and AJ Styles, Ted Dibiase after Alex Shelley and obviously, Drew McIntyre after Alberto Del Rio. All 10 trade punches with none getting any advantage. Christian is thrown over the top rope by Carlito but does not touch the floor. Carlito thinks he is eliminated and goes over to help Del Rio put McIntyre over. Alex gets slammed to the mat by DiBiase. Justin gives up on AJ and rushes toward DiBiase. Ted pushes him up and over the rope but Justin grabs the ropes and lands on the apron. Carlito dropkicks McIntyre and McIntyre goes over the rope and hits the floor.

Drew McIntyre eliminated.

Del Rio starts to throw Carlito over but Carlito swoops behind him and hits him with a Backstabber. Justin Gabriel gets back in the ring. Matt Hardy punches Justin Gabriel and Justin goes for a high kick but Matt catches it. Gabriel enziguri’s him. Hardy is stunned and falls out the ring.

Matt Hardy eliminated.

Alex superkicks Christian and Christian falls out the ring but he falls through the ropes but holds on with his life. Carlito and Del Rio slap-fight each other. Del Rio punches Carlito’s gut. Carlito is hurt for a second. Heath Slater gets thrown out the ring by Ted Dibiase.

Heath Slater eliminated.

Christian flips over and lands in the ring. AJ Styles and Alberto are getting thrown by Justin and Carlito. Ted Dibiase sees the opportunity. Christian also sees the opportunity. Ted and Christian start to throw out AJ Styles, Alberto Del Rio, Carlito and Justin. Everybody is throwing each other out. Alex runs and dropkicks AJ and AJ hits his head against Justin and Justin grabs Carlito and they both fall.

Justin Gabriel eliminated.

Carlito eliminated.

AJ grabs his head and stumbles into the corner. Alex and Christian try to get Alberto Del Rio out but he harshly elbows Alex Shelley and boots Christian in the face. He lands back into the ring and he is not eliminated. Alex rushes at Alberto and spear him. Alberto is smart enough not to go through the ropes. Christian makes a comeback and quickly throws AJ Styles over the rope but he lands on the apron. Christian tries to throw him over but AJ Styles punches him the face. When Christian turns around, Del Rio big boots him with no mercy, then goes for his finisher (the arm-bar). AJ gets back into the ring but halfway, or when he dunks in between the ropes, Alex runs and dropkicks him. AJ Styles falls out the ring and hits the mat.

AJ Styles eliminated.

Ted DiBiase, in surprise, throws Christian out the ring. Christian hits the mat and he is in shock since he was thrown from out of nowhere.

Christian eliminated.

The last 3 people in the ring are Alex Shelley, Alberto Del Rio and Ted DiBiase. They all look at each other while Del Rio goes to throw DiBiase out the ring. Someone is coming down the ramp! It’s Maryse! Maryse distracts Del Rio by slapping him, once she climbs up the steel steps and walks over to him. DiBiase regains his composure. Alex runs and goes to hit DiBiase. DiBiase throws Alex in the air but Alex grabs DiBiase in mid air and pulls him out the ring with him.

Ted DiBiase eliminated.

Alex Shelley Eliminated.

Winner: Alberto Del Rio

Aftermath: Del Rio is awarded the US Title and goes crazy with his celebration.

We zoom into the GM's office with Dustin pacing back and forth very upset.

Dustin: So...Edge doesn't want to compete? So he forfeits! That's easier on me. I hope he's listening.

Dustin turns from mad to professional.

Dustin: Maybe, Ill ease back...He will be suspended for 5 months! No 8 months! You got that Edge! Huh?!

Dustin walks out of his office.

Match #6: Fatal-4 Way
NGU World Championship
Mr. Anderson vs. RVD vs. Wade Barrett vs. Randy Orton

Before: Before the match, the referee tells us that this will be a Triple Threat match due to Mr. Anderson not being able to compete.

Match: Randy Orton throws RVD out the ring. Wade rushes towards Orton and clotheslines him. Then he throws him out the ring and Orton hits RVD. Wade rolls under the bottom rope and grabs Orton. He harshly, Irish whips Orton into the ring post. Orton isn’t busted wide open, fortunately, but he is severely damaged in the head. Wade rolls RVD into the ring and he rolls into the ring himself. He grabs RVD’s leg and twists his leg with a single leg Boston Crab. RVD is screaming in pain and tries to reach the ropes. Randy sees the submission hold and rushes into the ring. He measures Wade quickly and RKO’s him onto RVD’s back. Randy is still hurt in the head so he cannot take the advantage. Randy Orton rolls at the ring and hits the mat. Wade is very hurt but tries to get up. RVD is laid out flat in the center of the ring. Wade crawls, rolls to RVD and pins him. The ref starts the count
Kick Out.
No one can believe that happened. Orton is still knocked out. Wade and RVD start to get up Wade runs to the ropes (or his stumble, groggy definition of run…), and clothesline’s him. Randy gets up and looks under the ring for weapons since this is a no DQ match. He looks…and…looks around under the ring. He grabs two chairs and a table. He puts all three objects into the ring. When he rolls into the ring, Wade violently stomps on Orton. Wade keeps stomping on Orton and the referee can’t do anything about it. RVD gets up and walks over to Wade stomping on Orton. RVD picks up a chair. RVD SMACKS Wade Barrett with a chair and Wade falls over the top rope and down to the mat. RVD then goes for another chair shot but Orton punches the chair and the chair hits RVD in the face. RVD stumbles back and Orton gets up. Orton goes for a RKO but RVD pushes him and Orton hits the chair. RVD limbs to the top turnbuckle. Wade limbs on the steel steps and climbs them. RVD is on the top rope but Wade jumps to the turnbuckle. RVD elbows Wade and Barrett elbows RVD back. They trade punches and elbows until Orton gets up and jumps to the second rope grabs RVD by the waist and flips him over his head in a belly to belly! Wade is shocked that that even happened. He gets off the turnbuckle and goes for the nearest person…Randy Orton. He picks him up and puts in the Wasteland position. Randy is too stunned to do anything. Wade smirks and walks around, rubbing it in his face. He walks around the ring. He walks back into the center and slams him! Wade goes for a pin
RVD breaks the pin. Wade is mad because he could’ve won. Wade picks him up and goes for the Wasteland and connects! He picks up Orton and goes for another Wasteland and connects with that to. He goes for a pin.
The lights go out! Feedback plays on the stereos and the spotlight shines on the stage where Mr. Anderson is. Mr. Anderson does not even talks on the mic and runs into the ring. He slides into the ring and the lights go back to normal. Anderson spears Wade and Wade rolls out the ring. Orton goes for a RKO but Anderson moves and Orton hits the ground. Mr. Anderson stomps him until he goes out the ring. Anderson picks up RVD, moves back a little and boots him in the chest. RVD goes through the top and middle ropes. Normally, anyone would hit the mat but RVD hits the back of his head on the ring apron then hits the thick, padded mat. Anderson cleans the house. I guess he is a part of the match. So that means that Anderson is now a choice for the NGU World Championship. Wade, RVD and Orton get into the ring simultaneously and that means someone is in trouble. They all pummel him down. Wade picks him up and connects with a Wasteland. He lands on his back but rolls onto his belly. Orton sees the opportunity and goes for the punt kick! He connects! Anderson gets hit so hard that he flips back on his back. RVD gets on the top rope with one leap. RVD goes for the five-star frog splash. Now that Anderson is down, who is going to pin him? Randy RKO’s Wade Barrett in surprise. RVD is shocked and looks at Orton. Orton looks at RVD. They both look at Anderson. They know there is only one winner. RVD and Orton start punching each other. RVD dropkicks Orton once he got the advantage. Orton falls back but he doesn’t fall out of the ring. RVD pins Anderson but he noticed something. The referee was knocked down… RVD picks the referee up and goes for a pin but as soon as that happens, Wade slides into the ring and kicks RVD in the face. Wade pins Anderson
Randy Orton breaks the pin. Orton throws Wade into the Corner. Orton punches Wade and lifts him to the top. RVD runs at Orton but Orton moves and RVD hits the ring post. Randy RKO’s Wade from the top the turnbuckle. Randy Orton wraps one arm across the chest of Wade Barrett and sweeps Barrett's leg with his own leg to slam Wade Barrett back-first. Randy hits the STO on Barrett. Anderson finally gets up and clotheslines Orton out the ring. RVD hits Anderson but Anderson hits the Mic Check. Before Wade can react and do anything, Anderson boots him out the ring. Anderson gets on the top turnbuckle. He is going for the Senton Bomb! But wait, the black mask guy is back! He picks up Kennedy from the top rope and nails him with a similar move such as the G.T.S. He rolls out the ring and runs away again. Wade gets his arm over Anderson and pins him. The ref starts the count.
Kick out! Kennedy kicks out at the last second. Not even the Go to Sleep or similar move will get in his way to the path to the NGU World Championship. The Nexus comes out and they beat up everyone except Wade. Who’s that at the ramp?! It’s Dustin Hart with a chair! He slides into the ring and smacks Heath, then Gabriel and lastly Otunga. They roll out the ring since they don’t want to get in trouble, but it was too late. Dustin gets out the ring annd walks up the ramp and exit. The Mattitude Followers and Hardy run down the ramp and start to beat up the Nexus. Nexus fall back and gets inside the ring. The Mattitude followers get in the ring also. Matt hits the Twist of Fate on Otunga. Otunga falls out the ring. CM Punk hits the Go to Sleep on Hardy. Gangrel hits the Impaler DDT. Heath Slater hits the Sweetness on Gangrel. Brian nails the Sliced Break #2 on Heath Slater. Husky destroys Brian with a Swinging reverse STO. London clotheslines Husky then performs the Standing Shooting Star Press. Justin high kicks Paul and does the 450 splash. Kaval grabs Justin by the head and slams him down (Sleeper Hold Slam). Kaval jumps on the top rope, leaps off and hits Justin with the Ghetto stomp. Wade hits the Wasteland on Kaval. Randy Orton nails the RKO Wade Barrett. RVD cross bodies Orton. He gets on the top rope and hits him with the Five Star Frog Splash. When RVD gets up Mr. Anderson turns RVD around and hits him with the Mic Check! He pins RVD
3!

Winner: Mr. Anderson by pinfall.

Aftermath: The first NGU World champion is Mr. Anderson! He limbs around with the championship and celebrates. But Dustin Hart comes out.

Dustin: Sorry to interrupt the celebration but I have 2 announcements. First, You will defend your championship against the Masked Man, but he will be unmasked when he fight. Second, Rey and Jeff since Edge is suspended he lost and you two can keep your job and/or your identity.

Mr. Anderson continues the celebration as everything fades to black.

2011 NGU Ent.​

Booker's Notes: I call Anderson, Kennedy sometimes. This is my first PPV so if its odd, I'll fix it. Any feedback or reviews will be read. NGU news will be up shortly.

·
STILL learning kayfabe
413 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
NGU News

A New Beginning Stats
Attendance: 11,201
Rating: Not collected yet.

Brand Split?

Yes a brand split will be in process. The GM of the other brand is not announced but there will be a 3-hour special on NGU Live. The two brand’s names will be named NGUU but the other brand name isn’t announced to keep the GM secret. Wrestlers that don’t get picked in the Show’s draft and the supplemental draft will either be fired or move to FCW. Also, there are over 25 wrestlers that were hired to take a chance to be in either the mystery brand or NGU. Many questions will be answered such as, who is the GM? What is the brand name? And, what will be the aftermath of this reveal?

Edge Suspended

At “A New Beginning”, Edge was suspended for not participating in the Triple Threat match against him, Rey Mysterio and Jeff Hardy. There were also special stipulations, either for Edge’s Career, Rey Mysterio’s Mask or Jeff Hardy’s Career. Since Edge didn’t partake in the match that was promoted, hyped and announced earlier Dustin was forced to suspend him. A word from Dustin, “I think I went easy on him because could’ve fired him right then and there. I think 8 months will show him that I don’t take that. See you in December.” Edge packed his bags and left before we can get a quote.

Masked Man

In “A New Beginning”, a masked man had interfered in not only one match but two matches. He interfered in the Fatal-4 Way for a NGU Contract by giving a variation of the Go to Sleep to the newest wrestler in NGU, Alex Shelley. The second match he interfered in was in the Fatal-4 Way. He gave a Go to Sleep to Mr. Anderson. The ironic twist is that they both won! So is the Masked Man is helper or a hurter?

NGU “A New Beginning” Review

Sheamus defeated Chris Jericho

Chris Jericho made his debut by being defeated by Sheamus.

Alex Shelley defeated Gene Snitsky, Ezekiel Jackson and Robert Roode

Alex Shelley won despite being the smallest and receiving an unexpected G.T.S from the masked man.

The Legitimate Ones defeated Brian Kendrick and Paul London to obtain the NGU Deadly Duo Titles

The Legitimate Ones (Shelton Benjamin and Kurt Angle) overpowered Brian Kendrick and Paul London. Specifically, Shelton nailed Brian Kendrick with Pay-Dirt then pinned him.

Maryse defeated Ashley to get the NGU Knockout Divas Championship

Maryse succeeded in the match again Ashley. She did have a disadvantage, she had a wounded knee.

Alberto Del Rio defeated AJ Styles, Alex Shelley, Carlito, Christian, Drew McIntyre, Heath Slater, Justin Gabriel, Matt Hardy and Ted Dibiase for the NGU US Title

Alberto Del Rio was the last man standing in the 10 man battle royal. The last 4 people in the ring was Alex Shelley, Christian, himself and Ted DiBiase.

*Edge forfeited in the Triple Threat Match with Rey Mysterio and Jeff Hardy
See 1.

Mr. Anderson defeated Randy Orton, Wade Barrett and RVD in a Fatal-4 Way Match

Misteeeeeeeeeer Anderson… … … … Anderson. That man is the first NGU World Champion. He won even though there was lots of Mayhem including the Mattitude interfering, Nexus interfering, and even Dustin Hart cleaning the house.

1Edge didn’t participate because he didn’t want to participate for no reason at all.

·
Registered
2,692 Posts
Sheamus beating Jericho, puts Sheamus over quick as a power house defeating someone of the likes of Chris Jericho. As he is one of the best performers in wrestling.

Alex Shelley seemed out of place in that match, as all the other opponents were much bigger, the man who gave the GTS pretty sure it’s CM Punk don’t know why he interfered I guess we will find out soon.

Kurt Angle and Shelton Benjamin winning was definitely expected.

Don’t understand why Alex Shelley was in this match as he was just in another match. Also doesn’t make sense that Alex Shelley and Ted Dibiase were still in there when someone like AJ Styles was not in the final 4. Overall I like the push of Albert Del Rio.

Mr Anderson winning is a good choice would like to see him either feud with Wade Barrett or Randy Orton would be a good choice.

Overall was alright, few things didn’t agree with but the show overall was entertaining will be reading and reviewing.

·
STILL learning kayfabe
413 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
In the past shows, I think I put that the winner gets a NGU contract and a title shot.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts