Wrestling Forum banner

1 - 20 of 30 Posts

·
Registered
1,844 Posts
Should just be an out of control hype match for EC, nothing special. I'm guessing it's Mysterio vs Kane aswell then.

Might make for not a bad show overall though, possibly alot of mid-card action here and there which should be cool to watch.

EDIT

Shouldn't this be SmackDown! section?

·
Registered
694 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Should just be an out of control hype match for EC, nothing special. I'm guessing it's Mysterio vs Kane aswell then.

Might make for not a bad show overall though, possibly alot of mid-card action here and there which should be cool to watch.

EDIT

Shouldn't this be SmackDown! section?
Yeah I forgot to add Mysterio and Kane but the match invovles Raw superstars so it shouldn't matter what section its on?

·
Registered
694 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
I wouldn't be surprised if Cena and Mysterio are the last two guys standing in the ring at the end of the match. Superman and Batman.

·
Registered
1,599 Posts
Can't wait to see how badly Barrett and Punk's presence completely overshadows Ziggler, Sheamus and Mcintyre.
Zigglers the mid carder in the pack lucky they have 2 shines in CM Punk and Barrett to carry the team ;)

·
Registered
1,599 Posts
I wouldn't be surprised if Cena and Mysterio are the last two guys standing in the ring at the end of the match. Superman and Batman.
is it an Elimination Tag ?

·
Banned
1,890 Posts
Please don't insult Batman again. Superman, I could give a shitless

·
KAMEHAMEHA!
18,184 Posts
10 minute fast pace, out of control sprint pl0x.

But of course, it will be a long, drawn out marathon interrupted by 2 commercial breaks.

·
Registered
3,374 Posts
Can't wait to see how badly Barrett and Punk's presence completely overshadows Ziggler, Sheamus and Mcintyre.
too true it's pretty much the top young heels and who WWE wants to be the top young heels put together in a team

·
Premium Member
1,744 Posts
I hate those big random tag team matches before PPVs.

·
Registered
5,100 Posts
I think the heel team would make an epic stable. Barrett and Punk as the co-leader, Drew and Sheamus as the tag team of the group, Ziggler as the henchman, and Kane as the powerhouse of the group. Ok, maybe just in my dream. :side:

Anyways, it should be a good tag match considering the talents involved.

·
Registered
223 Posts
They need to hype up elimination chamber on Sunday so maybe a few promo's ect.? I hope they don't white wash another PPV with some shit storyline where Nexus fucking dominate by not fighting fair.

·
Registered
481 Posts
This actually looks pretty decent I'm just hoping we get a big finisher fest at then end they are always great.

1 - 20 of 30 Posts