Wrestling Forum banner

Next friday's main event

2274 Views 29 Replies 24 Participants Last post by  CamillePunk
Cena,Orton,Edge,Morrison,Mysterio,R-Truth Vs CM Punk,Barrett,Ziggler,Mcintyre,Sheamus,Kane

What are yall thoughts?
1 - 20 of 30 Posts

· Registered
1,852 Posts
Should just be an out of control hype match for EC, nothing special. I'm guessing it's Mysterio vs Kane aswell then.

Might make for not a bad show overall though, possibly alot of mid-card action here and there which should be cool to watch.

EDIT

Shouldn't this be SmackDown! section?

· Registered
694 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Should just be an out of control hype match for EC, nothing special. I'm guessing it's Mysterio vs Kane aswell then.

Might make for not a bad show overall though, possibly alot of mid-card action here and there which should be cool to watch.

EDIT

Shouldn't this be SmackDown! section?
Yeah I forgot to add Mysterio and Kane but the match invovles Raw superstars so it shouldn't matter what section its on?

· Registered
1,604 Posts
Can't wait to see how badly Barrett and Punk's presence completely overshadows Ziggler, Sheamus and Mcintyre.
Zigglers the mid carder in the pack lucky they have 2 shines in CM Punk and Barrett to carry the team ;)

· Registered
1,604 Posts
I wouldn't be surprised if Cena and Mysterio are the last two guys standing in the ring at the end of the match. Superman and Batman.
is it an Elimination Tag ?

· Banned
1,911 Posts
I wouldn't be surprised if Cena and Mysterio are the last two guys standing in the ring at the end of the match. Superman and Batman.
Please don't insult Batman again. Superman, I could give a shitless

· Registered
5,163 Posts
I think the heel team would make an epic stable. Barrett and Punk as the co-leader, Drew and Sheamus as the tag team of the group, Ziggler as the henchman, and Kane as the powerhouse of the group. Ok, maybe just in my dream. :side:

Anyways, it should be a good tag match considering the talents involved.

· Registered
492 Posts
This actually looks pretty decent I'm just hoping we get a big finisher fest at then end they are always great.

1 - 20 of 30 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.