Wrestling Forum banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
6,492 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So now that Kurt has officially turned face, what do you think should be his next feud? There's one of the two bigger opportunities: a feud with Roode for the WHC or for the Tag Team titles w/ AJ Styles vs. Daniels & Kazarian. Either way, it should be a good feud.

·
Banned
9,951 Posts
Easily Austin Aries for the X-Division Championship. Not even close. Angle to prove that on top of being the best heavyweight champion in the world that he can also be the greatest x-division wrestler if he wanted to.

·
Premium Member
44,439 Posts
Most likely Bobby Roode. They can sell it saying that Angle is the only one to hold a pinfall victory over Roode in a World Title match.

·
Registered
851 Posts
Easily Austin Aries for the X-Division Championship. Not even close. Angle to prove that on top of being the best heavyweight champion in the world that he can also be the greatest x-division wrestler if he wanted to.
Two points to this:

1. Angle is a former X division champ so your aim seems a bit nonsensical.
2. Angle is likely too heavy for the weight limit.

Let Angle work with the younger guys to try and build them up. Maybe once Sorensen is back and after he's feuded with Zema Ion.

Or Angle vs Magnus feud. Magnus could benefit greatly from a feud with Angle and I'd love to see it happen.

·
Da' Maniac loves you
9,139 Posts
Styles & Angle vs. Daniels & Kazarian would be the best set up going with what went on at the last PPV and AJ's current storyline. I think TNA will probably save Angle for Roode (if it doesn't happen next week) for a match later down the line.

·
Banned
9,951 Posts
Two points to this:

1. Angle is a former X division champ so your aim seems a bit nonsensical.
2. Angle is likely too heavy for the weight limit.

Let Angle work with the younger guys to try and build them up. Maybe once Sorensen is back and after he's feuded with Zema Ion.

Or Angle vs Magnus feud. Magnus could benefit greatly from a feud with Angle and I'd love to see it happen.

Calm down. Aries is better than Magnus and Zema Ion combined. And a feud between Angle and Aries would be way better than both of those.

·
Registered
851 Posts
Calm down. Aries is better than Magnus and Zema Ion combined. And a feud between Angle and Aries would be way better than both of those.
While Aries may be better he also needs less effort in building up. You cant run the show soley on Austin Aries despite how good he is. Sorensen and Magnus would benefit more from a feud with Angle than Aries would and it would benefit TNA more as it could potentially get the two of them up to a level where they will be the two talked about guys in TNA.

·
Registered
990 Posts
He's probably going to feud with Roode at some point as everyone has said. Out of this little storyline with AJ/Daniels/Kazarian I really want to see him face Daniels in a singles match on PPV; I don't think they've ever wrestled each other before and I'm sure the match would be great. I'd also like to see Angle feud with heel RVD, Crimson, Bully Ray and possibly Gunner.

·
Registered
1,947 Posts
Based on the rumors and the direction they're headed in, I'm definitely down for Angle teaming with Styles against Daniels and Kazarian. Angle teaming with Styles on PPV could be amazing, and against those two is even better. As a lot of people said, this cound be a great tag team match and probably the best since No Mercy 2002.

After that, win or lose, the best bet is really against Roode. Angle has the history, and I thought their match at BFG was quite good (though kind of lacking in the psychology department). A rematch with the roles switched on PPV could be built up very nicely, get a good amount of time, and probably be a good match.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts