Wrestling Forum banner

21 - 40 of 55 Posts

·
Banned
11,492 Posts
Switch I thought this was already talked about in the lounge? But whatever I know I won't get on. Yeah you can remove me from the roster/list thing, cbf anymore with some of you.
I was just bustin' your chops, and frankly Isaac you aren't known for second chances once you no show according to past debate leagues I've participated in that you were help running.

·
FUCK WHAT YOU THINK
6,560 Posts
I was just bustin' your chops, and frankly Isaac you aren't known for second chances once you no show according to past debate leagues I've participated in that you were help running.
True, but I'm in a good mood.

·
More Than Meets the Eye
6,710 Posts
Discussion Starter #26
But we're taking into consideration that he did actually hand in his debate. It was too late to accept but he put the effort in and was just ignorant to the deadline (sorry Nov but you were). So he stays as long as it doesn't happen again.

Don't worry, but so you know, I'm away for those dates :) you'll have to wait a lil while to get this belt from me :p
We'll try and get it done before you leave. Wouldn't want the champ to miss out. ;)

·
Banned
6,893 Posts
Out of interest, do the champs defend belts at every show or do we sometimes get handed jobbers to put us over?

ie Theloanshark ;)
Who you calling a jobber son?

If you're so confident, why don't you defend the belt against a 'jobber' like me? Hmm?

Should be an easy contest, no fear of losing it...

21 - 40 of 55 Posts