Wrestling Forum banner

1 - 20 of 35 Posts

·
Registered
4,549 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Taker most likely gone soon Next year WM and i wonder who will be next Undertaker in term of Character? in my mind one guy could have dark character is Dean Ambrose he remind of Jake the snake who cutting these psychology/intelligent promo...he's perfect fit similar to Sting character like the crow but in modern day Dean could be The Joker in Dark knight but this joker in scary/thriller movie...

Brodie Lee-i Can see him the next Undertaker character but Dean Ambrose is the man and i can't see anyone else.

one Perfect guy to introduce this Dark character is Paul Bearer, you know how last week also Kane didn't save Paul Bearer but Kane Lock him up in the freezer? they could built up have few segment here and there planting seed on Paul Bearer bring new Mystery Dark Character to take on Kane out...you can say have this angle similar to Undertaker vs Kane.

but this must be keep a real secret only Vince and that person knows along with Vince trusted pal otherwise it could not have an impact...

before actual theme music starts it would have Wolf howling and Owl crawling or Raven sound with strong wind sound...this could hit the fans

·
Registered
4,549 Posts
Discussion Starter #6 (Edited)
i know Sting did it but just doesn't fit him and wasn't authentic so we can throw it out of the window...with Dean Joker from Dark Knight will fit him well.

Dean Ambrose+Dark Character+proper/right booking=Next Big Thing or Potential to become something

·
Banned
4,059 Posts
No thanks with Undertaker and Kane gone now (Hopefully) we can move beyond deadman Gimmicks. when He kane was talking about souls it was cringeworthy

·
Registered
134 Posts
No one could replace that because it takes someone special to make a character like that standout !!! Who really has taker's look or build to be larger than life like...?

Plus nowadays not to many guys dont even personalize the bland characters they do get so giving them something like that would be a disaster

·
Registered
289 Posts
No-one. WWE does not have the creativity to create an interesting character. Mindless drones are all we're going to have for a long time.

·
The Sundance Kid
18,538 Posts
Jon Moxley (Dean Ambrose) has done some pretty dark stuff in the indies, though not in the same vein as say an Undertaker or Kane. I don't know if we need another borderline Satanist type character ever again though. That shit got pretty silly at times. :lmao I preferred American Badass Taker I am not ashamed to say.

·
Premium Member
3,186 Posts
Theres never going to be another Undertaker type of character, it was an absolute one of a kind and should stay that way.

1 - 20 of 35 Posts